Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    How does one have a life? :beard:
    It all starts when a man and a lady do some adult rated stuff together. Then 9 months later *bang* a form of life pops out of the lady. There you have it... You now have a life.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Welcome to part five! :bunny::hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now?

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:
    Feeling sleepy but want to be creative and draw a picture. But so indecisive that by the time I pick what I want to draw I will be to tired to draw it. hmmm also feel that I probs should tidy the flat but really don't want to so just sitting here on the App :P
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Feeling sleepy but want to be creative and draw a picture. But so indecisive that by the time I pick what I want to draw I will be to tired to draw it. hmmm also feel that I probs should tidy the flat but really don't want to so just sitting here on the App :P
    You should do a portrait of my cat :teehee:

Hope you're not too tired!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    You should do a portrait of my cat :teehee:

Hope you're not too tired!
    He He cats are hard they are all fluffy and messy :P Would be good to start a drawing thread though that would be fun x

ReputationRep:
    Right now I am feeling very happy because I discovered earlier today that I am going to be a 3rd year medical student :woo:

I hate exams

ReputationRep:
    Stupid f***ing worthless parents. They're the reason I'm a failure of a human being, both genetically and due to upbringing. I have no option but to live as meaningless and isolated a life as is physically possible, lest I be even more of a failure. It should be illegal for such people to have children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Stupid f***ing worthless parents. They're the reason I'm a failure of a human being, both genetically and due to upbringing. I have no option but to live as meaningless and isolated a life as is physically possible, lest I be even more of a failure. It should be illegal for such people to have children.
    I don't know what you're going through or what your parents are like but I don't think you should tell yourself you have "no option but to live as meaningless and isolated a life as physically possible."

Why close doors for yourself and turn down opportunities because someone made you feel like a failure? I know you're probably angry and upset and in no mood to read a post like this but in the past I denied myself a lot of things simply because I was made to feel like there was no other option. That I couldn't and didn't deserve to live a good life.

You might think that telling yourself that would make things easier to deal with but trust me, it really doesn't. It just opens the door to a lot of regret and hurt.

The best way to get back at your parents is to make something of yourself despite whatever they have said/done to make you feel this way. Success is the best revenge as they say. When someone tells you that you're not good enough, prove them wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallyshrek)
    I don't know what you're going through or what your parents are like but I don't think you should tell yourself you have "no option but to live as meaningless and isolated a life as physically possible."

Why close doors for yourself and turn down opportunities because someone made you feel like a failure? I know you're probably angry and upset and in no mood to read a post like this but in the past I denied myself a lot of things simply because I was made to feel like there was no other option. That I couldn't and didn't deserve to live a good life.

You might think that telling yourself that would make things easier to deal with but trust me, it really doesn't. It just opens the door to a lot of regret and hurt.

The best way to get back at your parents is to make something of yourself despite whatever they have said/done to make you feel this way. Success is the best revenge as they say. When someone tells you that you're not good enough, prove them wrong.
    I don't have any 'opportunities'. I just don't have anything except a room to live in, a laptop and some maths stuff. I certainly won't regret anything, that much I know; I haven't done anything wrong. It's probably hard for you to understand since most people are not total worthless failures, but I have no better options than to do as little as possible in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    One doesn't. Well..at least I don't.
    I feel you.

(Original post by qasim_96)
    It all starts when a man and a lady do some adult rated stuff together. Then 9 months later *bang* a form of life pops out of the lady. There you have it... You now have a life.
    I can wait in that case.

(Original post by seethelight29)
    1) Be less ugly

2) Get off TSR

:borat:

In that case the only life you're gonna have is in your dreams :toofunny:
    I guess I'll never have a life then. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    I don't have any 'opportunities'. I just don't have anything except a room to live in, a laptop and some maths stuff. I certainly won't regret anything, that much I know; I haven't done anything wrong. It's probably hard for you to understand since most people are not total worthless failures, but I have no better options than to do as little as possible in my life.
    You say you don't have anything and then go on to list a few things loll

No really though, like I said I have no idea what you're going through and I personally don't believe there is a single person on gods green earth that can be described as a 'total worthless failure' not even you.

Hang in there, if it seems like you don't have any opportunities now, I promise you they will come and when they do you should welcome them. Hell, you could even go out looking for opportunities. Work hard to get to where you want to be and don't let other people put you down. Most importantly, don't put yourself down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Why am I supposed to get it? Well, maybe I do get it Or maybe not Yep, the plan is clear, dw

Ah, discipline. Good kids then

Yep Maybe I am becoming grumpy But even if I am, I still have a lot to learn from you, your ladyship grumpyship

Subpar = below par

Haha google is cheating (kind of), but it works for us They presumably did it at a time where there was no internet
    IDK maybe because then you just joined me, blindly, into grumpiness. In doing so, you became a sheep

Oh God, you're playing the maybe game :lol: So what's the plan? I'd like to join :puppyeyes:

A nuisance :shh: I did not say that about me kids.

Lmaoo I think I am going to end up having to learn off you. You learn fast

I am a fussy eater, though I try to eat it. Don't really care much for how it looks though, so you might just be able to get away with it

Bet they had secret books full of this stuff

Now... let's see what this is all about

1) Emotions don't go away - they're a blessing. Feeling empty is kind of an illusion - it just happens when your feelings become too much for you to process, but this is natural.

2) Not possible I'm afraid. You're stuck with us

3) Old and wise tho
    1. Or a curse. Sure feels like one anyhoe

2. Unstick me then

3. Eh wouldn't say wise :rofl: But you can have that title :yep:

It's just a bad day, but remember: we have to count. Only 6 mins till tomorrow And yeah, we might always say 'there's always tomorrow', and our desired tomorrow may never come, but at least we're not lying to ourselves, because a tomorrow of some sort will always make its offerings known to us
    I forget to count. Sometimes I forget tomorrow exists. Or worse, sometimes it fills me with dread. Like when I'm happy, I'm apprehensive becaus I know the dip will come.

Typing on here is just like grabbing some scrap paper and writing all of your feelings down. But after a while, you go read it again and you feel... idk...embarrassed? I guess that's why you edit your posts too. But why? Expressing your emotions is a good thing.

So never stop yourself from writing, or question why you do it. After all, beautiful things happen when people express their feelings in words. Many a writer will agree
    Embarrassed, yh quite tbh but sometimes triggered if I re-read somethings I write. No. Always been made to hide what I feel, because when feelings are expressed, people treat you differently.

But writers write beautiful things, hings whih can move people, they make you feel with their words, escape into another world with their words. I don't do that. My typings/writings are just me, being me.

Or maybe you're happy in a parallel world, but you feel the need to back to the other world sometimes?

We're all broken in certain ways, and we all have two worlds within ourselves; and going back to the other one just keeps us healthy, and gives us balance and perspective going forward.
    What's a parallel world? Never have understood.
    Agreed though, everyone is broken in certain ways but the way they piece themselves together :awesome: Like a kaliedoscope. Breathtaking.

ReputationRep:
    :erm::confused: I am really unsure how I ended up with these chocolate wrappers in my hand. More than 1 But clearly I ate them rn :bawling: Out of control

ReputationRep:
    Think this curtain rail might not hold much longer. Might be finding life difficult but please don't want to be crushed in my sleep

ReputationRep:
    Too many good things are happening in my life all at once.. my dreams are coming true and I'm just riddled with anxiety waiting for something bad to come and **** it up

ReputationRep:
    tired, apathetic, depressed.

ReputationRep:
    Cripplingly depressed 😎😎😎😎😎
    At the same time, sort of okay too?
    Idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    tired, apathetic, depressed.
    Wassap mayyne?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TehFen)
    Wassap mayyne?
    hey mayne. Just feeling kinda gloomy about the future and about myself. Wish I could change a lot of things about me that are just out of my control :sad:

I should go get some rest

ReputationRep:
    Well it's no surprise really, eventually everyone hates me. If people in my own family do, can't really blame others.
    Getting up is hard, but if I don't, I'll just end up staying in bed for 2 weeks straight like I did last time.
    Another bad day piles up. One day the pile will topple and crush any future I have, which should be a good thing as I don't see a good future anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Wishing I had stayed asleep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.