Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tired and frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    Like a heap of unfulfilled potential, too late to do anything about it due to circumstances beyond my control.

I suppose there's always a way, but it would have been so much easier if things went the way I expected them to. Life, huh.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Would you recommend it?
    I know :woo:
    Although, I must admit, I only read the rest of Green's books after TFIOS
    What do you think of the rest of his books? :curious:
    I'm going to be in Pakistan on the release date, and I haven't looked into pre-ordering here I hope I can :lol:

I've only read the first book of rhe trilogy :facepalm: It's actually on of the few books my sister's always on at me to read :rofl:
    :yep: I certainly would recommend it. It's a story for our time, based on refugees/migration and the human cost of that.
    But I've finished it now and 'Small Great Things' is up next :ahee:

:lol: There's no shame in that. Of all his books, I've only read TFIOS :rofl:

Ahhh okay. But it looks like you can - a quick google search found this http://www.libertybooks.com/index.ph...&category_id=0

:shock: You should definitely read the whole trilogy. Not only is it really well-written, but there's a lot of interesting social commentary in there that provides some good food for thought :yep:

Phew she's replied, but confirmed she is very nervous about the house which makes me feel hella awkward. But I can't do anything about the situation except be as accommodating as I can. SIGH.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      :yep: I certainly would recommend it. It's a story for our time, based on refugees/migration and the human cost of that.
      But I've finished it now and 'Small Great Things' is up next :ahee:

:lol: There's no shame in that. Of all his books, I've only read TFIOS :rofl:

Ahhh okay. But it looks like you can - a quick google search found this http://www.libertybooks.com/index.ph...&category_id=0

:shock: You should definitely read the whole trilogy. Not only is it really well-written, but there's a lot of interesting social commentary in there that provides some good food for thought :yep:
      I'll check it out, though I'm not getting much time for reading nowadays

:shock: no way! You should definitely read Looking For Alaska, even if you don't read the others :yep:

I knew Liberty would do it :woo:
      Thank you :hugs: Next up on my to-do list

I will eventually, as my TBR list continues to grow at a rate I cannot keep up with :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Off on my holidays today so fairly excited. Been feeling unhappy the past year but this break should do me good.

ReputationRep:
      Life sucks. Because KittenMediaya sucks too :lol:

I'm such a failure in life. Can't think of anything I've brought to this world, and everything in it except a burden.
      I've wasted all your money. Your love. Your care. Your attention. Your effort. Your words. Your affection.

I know sorry is a little word, but i mean it.

Dear NHS
      I'm sorry for the billions of pounds i must have wasted. For the care you provided that was wasted.

Dear lung patient,
      In sorry for having taken that lung away from you. For making your transplant list longer. Hope you got one though. It's not in much use anyway in me.

Dear friends and classmates,
      In sorry for all of those times where you had to take care of me leaving your studies behind. For the times i interrupted the lesson you were in. I'm sure you'll be successful.

Dear TSR,
      Im sorry for being such an annoyance on this site everywhere i post. Sorry that you had to bear with me this whole time. Thanks for cleaning up that mess for others and for being such lovely people :hugs:

Dea special friends,
      I've annoyed you haven't i? sorry notl sorry. Jk my greatest aplogies

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Relieved

My cats are back home from their surgeries and got on well so glad to have them back home :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Having a big blood test tomorrow. I find them really painful.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by KittenMediaya)
        Life sucks. Because KittenMediaya sucks too :lol:

I'm such a failure in life. Can't think of anything I've brought to this world, and everything in it except a burden.
        I've wasted all your money. Your love. Your care. Your attention. Your effort. Your words. Your affection.

I know sorry is a little word, but i mean it.

Dear NHS
        I'm sorry for the billions of pounds i must have wasted. For the care you provided that was wasted.

Dear lung patient,
        In sorry for having taken that lung away from you. For making your transplant list longer. Hope you got one though. It's not in much use anyway in me.

Dear friends and classmates,
        In sorry for all of those times where you had to take care of me leaving your studies behind. For the times i interrupted the lesson you were in. I'm sure you'll be successful.

Dear TSR,
        Im sorry for being such an annoyance on this site everywhere i post. Sorry that you had to bear with me this whole time. Thanks for cleaning up that mess for others and for being such lovely people :hugs:

Dea special friends,
        I've annoyed you haven't i? sorry notl sorry. Jk my greatest aplogies

Posted from TSR Mobile
        You don't suck and you're not a failure. You're a wonderful person :hugs:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by KittenMediaya)
        Okay let me know when you find out who :lol: and so do you btw, since when do you 'cannot' :rofl:

Nooo! Don't join them, you'll hate me :cry2:

I don't like myself, dont like my life either does that mean you don't like me? people can love you more than you love yourself.

Aww :hugs: think i remember.

Yep exactly. Don't even believe that i wrote this lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Well now you sure do sound like someone I sometimes like to call Ayshoo

I cannot do a lot of things silly milly.

Lmao :lovehug: there's no hating round here, girl.

Hate when you use you as an example, because then I CANNOT dispute it :rofl: True say, people can love mire than we do ourselves. Now we might just need to up it so we love us too.

I totally believe you wrote it, there's no doubt.

:rofl: I knew you'd say that Other things can dress up as sheep too, y'know

Nope, I think not The maybe game keeps you guessing; and if you're always guessing, you're never ahead

Alright grumpy I'll be grumpy too :lol: See how you like that

And so my point has been proven :woo: Those kids obviously see the kid in you, and not in others, so that's why they're so keen to get you involved :ahee: And you said the kid died But I knew it

No shred of knowledge is ever wasted; you just use different bits at different times :yes:
        But surely only the wolf has a good enough motive to do so :hmmmm:
        Maybe
        Hrmfpt
        :rolleyes: I'll let yoy have this win seeing as you so happy about it... :lol: I like to see the kids enjoy themselves, so can fake 'enthusiasm' well.
        1. :lol: Illusions can be fun too. What do you see in this pic? https://cdn2.littlethings.com/app/up..._-850x1172.png
        2. Nope :noway: I'm being grumpy too, remember? :lol: Besides, cherries aren't my favourite fruit. They're rarely sweet and you have to deal with the stones as well
        3. :rofl: See, I've completely lured you into admitting that the kid is still there :ahee: Now that's good progress
        1. I can only see the woman 😒 Cannot see the witch but I know there's a witch. The black bit has to be a witch! What do you see?
        2.Oh grumpy, ticklish? Yes! I haven't had good tasting cherries in a long time.
        3. :rofl: fine the kid EXISTS still somewherw.
        :slap: Only you'd be proud of killing such a thread :rofl: Then again, you're the queen of grumpiness so we shouldn't be surprised But it was such a good idea, and it's a shame to see it wasted :cry2:
        Dw revived and now I'll bury it again.
        For example, when you're feeling down and KittenMediaya pops out at you, or vice versa. Those kinds of moments do lead to better feelings from what was initially adversity, right? And all I'm saying is that it's you expressing your feelings that leads to those kinds of things :yep:
        Yes. Ahh, so in baby language, cry and get a hug, some comforting words and advice.
        Some form of agreement is enough
        :rofl:
        It certainly is :yep:
        :rofl: Well I do have quite a few books and I like reading so I've gathered a lot of quotes from there. But also from e.g films and songs etc :yep: But it's not like I go looking for them - I just like to pick them out
        Comes in good use :yep: Quotes are lovely. Aww do you write them out when you come across one then?
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by MrsMars)
        I'll check it out, though I'm not getting much time for reading nowadays

:shock: no way! You should definitely read Looking For Alaska, even if you don't read the others :yep:

I knew Liberty would do it :woo:
        Thank you :hugs: Next up on my to-do list

I will eventually, as my TBR list continues to grow at a rate I cannot keep up with :rofl:
        Haha it's very much the same for me :lol: But I do try to make up for lost time when I'm free from my workload :yep:
        Okie doke, I've ordered it Someone else recommended 'I Am Pilgrim' and 'All the Ugly and Wonderful Things', which both sound amazing and are also on the way

You have a to-do list :ahee: I should make one too - I'm quite forgetful sometimes

:lol: Same here :five: It's quite overwhelming to say the least :rofl:

ReputationRep:
        I really don't know how to fix my sleep pattern and unfortunately it is one of the things that really affects my moods
        Messy sleep makes for an even more angrier upset grumpy me than usual.
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ravioliyears)
        Blub
        :hugs::pain::cube:
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by starfab)
        But surely only the wolf has a good enough motive to do so :hmmmm:
        Maybe
        Hrmfpt
        :rolleyes: I'll let yoy have this win seeing as you so happy about it... :lol: I like to see the kids enjoy themselves, so can fake 'enthusiasm' well.
        Nope, no such motive here, I can assure you :innocent:
        What do you mean you'll 'let me have this win' The evidence is compelling :yes: And being stubborn in denial is no counter-argument :naughty::lol:

1. I can only see the woman 😒 Cannot see the witch but I know there's a witch. The black bit has to be a witch! What do you see?
        2.Oh grumpy, ticklish? Yes! I haven't had good tasting cherries in a long time.
        3. :rofl: fine the kid EXISTS still somewherw.
        1) Ahh, that's interesting. You're right that there is a witch, but what you see first is perhaps an indication of your natural outlook, i.e. that you're a more positive person than you sometimes think? :beard:
        Look at the side of the woman's face (the gap between the two black bits on the left) - that's the top of the witch's nose. And the woman's left ear is the witch's left eye
        2) :lol: Ticklish? I sometimes am :rofl: But that's not the point I'm going to be grumpy, k? Haha yeah it's hard to get hold of sweet cherries :lol:
        3) Glad you admit it :ahee: We're finally getting somewhere

Dw revived and now I'll bury it again.
        :rofl: That's cruel :slap:

Yes. Ahh, so in baby language, cry and get a hug, some comforting words and advice.
        :yep: A very simple way of looking at it :lol:

Also, 'baby language' :ahee: Little kid, is that you? :woo:

Comes in good use :yep: Quotes are lovely. Aww do you write them out when you come across one then?
        :lol: Yeah I do write them down sometimes, but sometimes they just stick in my head

I really don't know how to fix my sleep pattern and unfortunately it is one of the things that really affects my moods
        Awww :console:
        Fix it then :slap:
        Jk :lol: I've heard one way to do it is to take small steps towards the time you want to sleep and work that way until you consistently find yourself falling into the desired pattern :yep:

And maybe then we'll see the kid more often :ahee:

ReputationRep:
        Tired af
        gn everyone

I'm currently feeling an uninteresting combination of tired, disappointed and excited.

ReputationRep:
          It's impossible for me to fix my sleeping pattern So I've almost given up . I also think being awake at night in the dark puts people in a bad mood

I agree with DrStrange though. It can be fixed!

ReputationRep:
          Nope, no such motive here, I can assure you :innocent:
          What do you mean you'll 'let me have this win' The evidence is compelling :yes: And being stubborn in denial is no counter-argument :naughty::lol:

1) Ahh, that's interesting. You're right that there is a witch, but what you see first is perhaps an indication of your natural outlook, i.e. that you're a more positive person than you sometimes think? :beard:
          Look at the side of the woman's face (the gap between the two black bits on the left) - that's the top of the witch's nose. And the woman's left ear is the witch's left eye
          2) :lol: Ticklish? I sometimes am :rofl: But that's not the point I'm going to be grumpy, k? Haha yeah it's hard to get hold of sweet cherries :lol:
          3) Glad you admit it :ahee: We're finally getting somewhere

:rofl: That's cruel :slap:

:yep: A very simple way of looking at it :lol:

Also, 'baby language' :ahee: Little kid, is that you? :woo:

:lol: Yeah I do write them down sometimes, but sometimes they just stick in my head

Awww :console:
          Fix it then :slap:
          Jk :lol: I've heard one way to do it is to take small steps towards the time you want to sleep and work that way until you consistently find yourself falling into the desired pattern :yep:

And maybe then we'll see the kid more often :ahee:
          You're so cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just as painful as I remembered. :pain: The horrible prick and piercing as the needle goes in. I was being tested for seven things so she had to take lots of dials and I could hear the blood SQUIRTING as it went into them. The whole thing makes me feel very nauseous and faint - I suppose this is my excuse for not going into healthcare. What healthcare professional is as squeamish as me? :sigh:

Going to start building my 'website' now, as I've very almost finished my model of Hogwarts castle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
          Useful resources
          AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.