Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I feel fat! I have had 2 ice creams today :nothing:
    :lol: Just a guilty pleasure - nothing wrong with that I can't remember the last time I had an ice cream - probably around 10-12 months ago :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shut Up Benny)
    Pretty good, which worries me. There's usually always something that'll come to ruin it
    Aww
    Soon the Medjai will come to fix you up :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Aww
    Soon the Medjai will come to fix you up :console:
    Shut it, Rick :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    :lol: Just a guilty pleasure - nothing wrong with that I can't remember the last time I had an ice cream - probably around 10-12 months ago :rofl:
    I know but I was meant to cut down on all fat and sugary things from today. It's OK - I will start from tomorrow :innocent:

Awwee, get some from LIDL :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Shut it, Rick :rofl:
    Looks like you're on the wrong side of the river :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you're on the wrong side of the river :emo:
    Death is only the beginning :backstab:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I know but I was meant to cut down on all fat and sugary things from today. It's OK - I will start from tomorrow :innocent:
    Awww :rofl: You know, you've literally just reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/8byptzphesk

Awwee, get some from LIDL :yep:
    Haha I'm not an Aldi/Lidl person I used to have a Cornetto/Magnum/Kulfi or something once in a blue moon :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Death is only the beginning :backstab:
    You must not read from the book :shock:!

ReputationRep:
    Awww :rofl: You know, you've literally just reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/8byptzphesk

Haha I'm not an Aldi/Lidl person I used to have a Cornetto/Magnum/Kulfi or something once in a blue moon :lol:
    Oh goodness this is literally what I am doing :toofunny:

Oh come on, how can you not be? :shock: where do you get your grocery from um?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no such motive here, I can assure you :innocent:
    :rofl:
    What do you mean you'll 'let me have this win' The evidence is compelling :yes: And being stubborn in denial is no counter-argument :naughty::lol:
    Okay, will take your word for it then, maybe
    Maybe the others are just more boring. Besides I was the family babysitter when the kids were young.
    1) Ahh, that's interesting. You're right that there is a witch, but what you see first is perhaps an indication of your natural outlook, i.e. that you're a more positive person than you sometimes think? :beard:
    Look at the side of the woman's face (the gap between the two black bits on the left) - that's the top of the witch's nose. And the woman's left ear is the witch's left eye
    2) :lol: Ticklish? I sometimes am :rofl: But that's not the point I'm going to be grumpy, k? Haha yeah it's hard to get hold of sweet cherries :lol:
    3) Glad you admit it :ahee: We're finally getting somewhere
    1. Me cans be positive :yep: Interesting hmmm
    I still cannot see the witch!
    2. Okay stay grumpy then Not sure how thats going to be possible if someone tickles you
    3. Don't get to excited. I change my mind fast.
    :rofl: That's cruel :slap:

:yep: A very simple way of looking at it :lol:

Also, 'baby language' :ahee: Little kid, is that you? :woo:
    :lol: Yeah I do write them down sometimes, but sometimes they just stick in my head
    Nice
    Awww :console:
    Fix it then :slap:
    Jk :lol: I've heard one way to do it is to take small steps towards the time you want to sleep and work that way until you consistently find yourself falling into the desired pattern :yep:

And maybe then we'll see the kid more often :ahee:
    I'll try :dontknow: i've tried staying up nights to no avail. Used to work before, guess I'm immune.
    (Original post by TehFen)
    It's impossible for me to fix my sleeping pattern So I've almost given up . I also think being awake at night in the dark puts people in a bad mood

I agree with DrStrange though. It can be fixed!
    If you agree with the Dr then you haven't yet given up on fixing your sleeping pattern. There's possibility then.
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    You're so cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're cuter

ReputationRep:
    Not well. Feel on the edge i just cant deal with life an ymore. Dk if talking will help, wanna but wouldn't know wht to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You must not read from the book :shock:!

ReputationRep:
    Shh calm. Stop. Breathe. Mhm. Slrrp

ReputationRep:
    Dejected? Despondent? Upset?
    Seems like depression really does run in the genes. Gran was telling me how it has hit her a few times too. And about other family members.
    Quite disappointed with this news tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Headache

ReputationRep:
    Another sad, lonely, sleepless night accompanied by the constant feeling of emptiness. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Not well. Feel on the edge i just cant deal with life an ymore. Dk if talking will help, wanna but wouldn't know wht to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs::console:
    Here if and when you want, behenji

ReputationRep:
    Pretty bad. After a five-month battle since his diagnosis, I had my sinus cancer patient cat put to sleep yesterday because he came down with the worst nose infection he's had and could barely breathe. He was on different antibiotics since December and the more advanced ones weren't working after giving him very brief relief in the beginning. He was nearly 20 years old.

We'll be going to the crematorium in about an hour, then I have the joy of going to work later tonight with zero chance of getting any last minute cover. It's going to be a hard day. I just woke up wondering if I made the right decision. I'm heading out to Wilko now to get some picture hanging strips for the picture frame urn I'm going to buy for him. He'll be hanging above the other urns on my dresser. Only fitting since he was the leader of my extended cat family.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

wtf is this music video and why does it amuse me

I signed up for a 12-10 shift at work today. Why did I do that?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.