Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Got an E in my mock French speaking exam so not feeling great
    :hugs:

At least it was a mock, and you know what to work on now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by sinfonietta)
    Awkward. I'm sat behind a table of strangers in an internet cafe making racist remarks about a lecturer. While not one of my lecturers, he's gone out of his way to advise me and arrange assessments with a subject I'm self-teaching right now.

People are awful.
    Agreed! One time when I was younger, I was sitting on a public bus in London (tourist) when some teenagers on the bus pretty much made a lot of racist jokes about Chinese people because they thought my sis and I couldn't understand English. So my sister and I decided to strike up a conversation in English about something random outside. They heard us speak in English so they stopped talking and looked hella sheepish when they made eye contact with us as we left the bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awful
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    A 68 in an essay I struggled so badly with and my MH has been less than perfect. Just buzzing :excited:

ReputationRep:
    You know that feeling when you have a massive crush, and you're just waiting for something to happen. You're waiting, waiting, waiting. And that something hasn't happened yet. And you don't know if anything will ever happen.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    You know that feeling when you have a massive crush, and you're just waiting for something to happen. You're waiting, waiting, waiting. And that something hasn't happened yet. And you don't know if anything will ever happen.
    In the same boat, will we ever get out, no one knows.

ReputationRep:
    Anxious

ReputationRep:
    My chemistry teacher hates me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Agreed! One time when I was younger, I was sitting on a public bus in London (tourist) when some teenagers on the bus pretty much made a lot of racist jokes about Chinese people because they thought my sis and I couldn't understand English. So my sister and I decided to strike up a conversation in English about something random outside. They heard us speak in English so they stopped talking and looked hella sheepish when they made eye contact with us as we left the bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What jerks! That must have been funny to see their reactions though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I feel great; I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Plus I'm going to have food later and I'm going out tomorrow. :woo:

The essay is in progress, but it's going well so far. I shouldn't doubt my abilities. Perfectionism is a curse but I feel like I'm tackling it just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh kms, my mum is in such a bad mood today fml.
    Asked her one simple question and she starts shouting at me and going on a rant like stfu. Then she expects me to help my brother with all his homework, honestly it's time for him to learn to do homework himself especially as he has to pick his GCSE options soon.

ReputationRep:
    A bit irritated.
    I went to a music rehearsal today, and the person in charge left me out in almost every but two parts of a stage performance while as everyone else got 4+.
    She even called me unintelligent...

But I'll keep rants to myself.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sooooo good :yep::awesome:
    • Welcome Squad

feel like im finally starting to progress towards the person that i would like to be one day
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by sinfonietta)
    What jerks! That must have been funny to see their reactions though.
    Definitely, it was hilarious they looked like fish out of water in that moment xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am hungry.

Ineffably hungry, just extremely HUNGRY - I CAN'T EMPHASISE IT ANY MORE.

ik I said 'food later' or words to that effect but I just cba and idc anymoreeeeeeeee :lazy:

I barely have anything to eat also... :emo: UGH I WANT CARROTS. If I came across a genie's lamp and had just one wish remaining I would wish for carrots and ik I'd regret it sooooo much but that's how much I want carrots rn!!! :mad:

Ugh carrots.

I'm cold and on the brink of death :moon: and it's like nearly 7pm already wtf happened???? I want to go to bed :cry:

Ugh I want to talk to someone but cba to get out of my room rn :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Missing some human
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I had something funny to say but I forgot so erm
    Pls accept this emoji thing: Name:  funki.gif
Views: 90
Size:  5.1 KB

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I am hungry.

Ineffably hungry, just extremely HUNGRY - I CAN'T EMPHASISE IT ANY MORE.

ik I said 'food later' or words to that effect but I just cba and idc anymoreeeeeeeee :lazy:

I barely have anything to eat also... :emo: UGH I WANT CARROTS. If I came across a genie's lamp and had just one wish remaining I would wish for carrots and ik I'd regret it sooooo much but that's how much I want carrots rn!!! :mad:

Ugh carrots.

I'm cold and on the brink of death :moon: and it's like nearly 7pm already wtf happened???? I want to go to bed :cry:

Ugh I want to talk to someone but cba to get out of my room rn :cry:
    *sends maltesers* I still haven't eaten those lol
    Carrots
    Zey are goot for zee eyes, are zey not? :holmes: You see in ze darhk bettar :yy:
    fml it is as well
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Missing some human
    :console:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I had something funny to say but I forgot so erm
    Pls accept this emoji thing: Name:  funki.gif
Views: 90
Size:  5.1 KB

*sends maltesers* I still haven't eaten those lol
    Carrots
    Zey are goot for zee eyes, are zey not? :holmes: You see in ze darhk bettar :yy:
    fml it is as well
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:console:
    NEARLY 8 NOW CHEESE

I'm hungry and I'm doing my grocery shopping rn
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    NEARLY 8 NOW CHEESE

I'm hungry and I'm doing my grocery shopping rn
    omg no it isn't :hide:
    :shh:
    BUY ME BOURBONS, TY xoxo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.