Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Command&Conquer)
    Don't let them take advantage of you, once you do they won't stop and it will get worse and worse.
    That's true. They wont take you seriously too. I won't let them take advantage of me anymore..
    • Welcome Squad

had one of those weird things last night, the dream before you are asleep thing. was just starting to drift off when i had this bright yellow light in my head (this is really hard to describe) and i could see my ceiling even though obviously my eyes were closed. Stuff like this happens a fair bit although it is usually hearing weird noises as you are just about to fall asleep which jerks you awake. 'Woke up' to go and switch the light off in my room which is when i realised it wasn't real because my room was dark
    managed to fall asleep on the second attempt and kind of wish i hadnt since my friends got shot in the head and i got my ribs broken in 7 places (know it was 7 because whoever's voice it was told me so)
    what a great start to the day :/

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal to randomly feel the need to just cry

ReputationRep:
    I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    So angry, so so angry. People love taking advantage of me.
    :grouphugs: if u wanna vent or talk or something, u can always pm me
    These people aren't worth ur time Emerald :lovehug: ur amazing and u deserve better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    had one of those weird things last night, the dream before you are asleep thing. was just starting to drift off when i had this bright yellow light in my head (this is really hard to describe) and i could see my ceiling even though obviously my eyes were closed. Stuff like this happens a fair bit although it is usually hearing weird noises as you are just about to fall asleep which jerks you awake. 'Woke up' to go and switch the light off in my room which is when i realised it wasn't real because my room was dark
    managed to fall asleep on the second attempt and kind of wish i hadnt since my friends got shot in the head and i got my ribs broken in 7 places (know it was 7 because whoever's voice it was told me so)
    what a great start to the day :/
    oh Cav
    :penguinhug: sending lots of love to u, hope the day manifested into something less horrid
    :lovehug: p.s see my vm hehe :ahee:

(Original post by Hamoody)
    I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...
    oh Hamoody :jumphug: Sending u lots of love :penguinhug:
    some people do tend to hide their capabilities as persons rather well and it strikes u out of the blue the things they can and therefore will do

:grouphugs: the whole "men shouldn't cry" is stupid, cry - it helps :hugs:
    and I hope you feel better soon, always here should u want to pm <3
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I don't know what is normal anymore
    but I can certainly comprehend this feeling entirely
    get it out girl :jumphug: you'll feel better afterwards
    If u ever need to talk, I'm here :lovie:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Personellement :mmm: I am feeling annoyed at the return of my headache from earlier
    and quite excited about judging the upcoming Channel 4 attempts to re-do Bake Off
    and tired/stressed out about the happenings of tomorrow, should they happen at all xD

ReputationRep:

What happened man? You've been away from some time and now you come back to this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    What happened man? You've been away from some time and now you come back to this
    Just went through s***

ReputationRep:

Hamooodyyy. Im sorry to hear you're going through crap
    Theres nothing wrong in men crying either, if anythig it helps :hugs:
    Hope everything sorts out

ReputationRep:
    Just went through s***

:console:
    I hope it gets better soon. If you ever need to talk feel free to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Hamooodyyy. Im sorry to hear you're going through crap
    Theres nothing wrong in men crying either, if anythig it helps :hugs:
    Hope everything sorts out
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    :console:
    I hope it gets better soon. If you ever need to talk feel free to do so.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    oh Hamoody :jumphug: Sending u lots of love :penguinhug:
    some people do tend to hide their capabilities as persons rather well and it strikes u out of the blue the things they can and therefore will do

:grouphugs: the whole "men shouldn't cry" is stupid, cry - it helps :hugs:
    and I hope you feel better soon, always here should u want to pm <3
    You people are the best on TSR. Bless you three, may you you stay happy and blessed :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    You people are the best on TSR. Bless you three, may you you stay happy and blessed :grouphugs:
    I hope it works out for you man:hugs:

ReputationRep:

Hey Hamoody aka my hairy camel :teehee:

If you give up now then you lose, you're not a loser you're a winner. We can all feel weak but dwelling on the weakness makes us weaker. However, finding a solution to the problem will make you stronger. We all have trials but we come out of them stronger, we all cry it's natural don't feel alienated by it. Tears are a sign of strength :yep:

You're funny, caring and invincible. Work your way through this trial and you'll find ease at the end of this dark tunnel none of this pain will last long

Take care of yourself you can talk to me if you want because I can relate to you. I've been hurt by the people who have raised me - still on going. Stay strong.

:hugs:

Praying for my camel :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :grouphugs: if u wanna vent or talk or something, u can always pm me
    These people aren't worth ur time Emerald :lovehug: ur amazing and u deserve better
    Aww thanks cheese xx

ReputationRep:
    This is probably the only thread I'd post anonymously on but there's no option to be anonymous

ReputationRep:
    Stressed. Tired. Anxious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Yes, we are human and we have emotions. I feel like this too sometimes and it's totally normal. :hugs:
    That's true. They wont take you seriously too. I won't let them take advantage of me anymore..
    People like that are toxic cut them out and move on if you can. They're not worth your time :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Yes, we are human and we have emotions. I feel like this too sometimes and it's totally normal. :hugs:

People like that are toxic cut them out and move on if you can. They're not worth your time :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    And remember you're an Emerald :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.