Show

About what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    :rofl: Sowieeee, pls don't kill me :puppyeyes::hide:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Technically isn't backbiting because I knew you'd see it

:lol::hmmmm: Wonder why Dr thinks I have potential to be a murderer...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A guarantee ofc :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Meri zindagi ki kya barussa? sorry you might be asking for a lil to long, cant
    2 months maybe?

There is some, but very little amount.

:hugs : no sorry. Glad you helped her ( i suppose?)

Hope you're okay now luna :hugs:

Technically not backbiting because me tells you all
    Jk
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    But Beti, kisi ko unki zindagi ka barosa nahi hota hai. Me talks to you later bout this.

:dontknow: Hope so, LunaCat how are you doing?

:lol: Both you and Dr Strange going all technical smh

Physically getting worser and worser.. But problems are getting bigger and bigger.
    Fear I'll leave the people i love in pain. Don't want that
    I need to solve things but i feel helpless.
    My family had just fallen apart from everywhere. Honestly.

Overwhelmed. So much. Breathing feels hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: so much, behenji.
    We will figure everything out. Sab pareshaniya Allah par chordi jiye, wahi sab kuch sambaalenge.

ReputationRep:
    I cant sleep to save my life rn, im ssooooo tired cant sleep cant sleep, feel so weak :argh: but where is the sleep?
    + very hungry now.

Shall i have chocolate or tea @starfab?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Beti, methinks you gave me your sleep.
    I recommend both :yep: if your plan is to stay awake longer :lol:
    I know haha sorry

Welcome M @starfab :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :toofunny: M is a regular visitor

So bored i figured one of my boobs is smaller. Hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interesting. Which one? :curious:
    :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Feeling pretty good about things. Now that I've gotten rid of the anchor in my life, I'm floating along just fine
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...
    Here if you want to talk about anything :hugs::hugs:
    And don't feel ashamed of crying, nobody said men can't cry :console:
    You're human, and humans are meant to feel emotion :jumphug:
    Sometimes you just have to take it one day at a time, even if it means having to look for the smallest reason to not give up.
    There are people who want good for you, they'll show themselves sooner or later, I promise. :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Relieved

One of my cats has been quite unwell for the last few days and we were worried maybe it was complications from the anaesthetic from her op since she's an old cat but nope, it wasn't anything serious. She took a reaction to the post op anti inflammatories but after being given antacids, she's back to normal pretty much so relieved. She looked so ill the last few days, genuinely thought it was something serious. Its so good to see her being herself again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Here if you want to talk about anything :hugs::hugs:
    And don't feel ashamed of crying, nobody said men can't cry :console:
    You're human, and humans are meant to feel emotion :jumphug:
    Sometimes you just have to take it one day at a time, even if it means having to look for the smallest reason to not give up.
    There are people who want good for you, they'll show themselves sooner or later, I promise. :hugs:
    Thank you for your kind words. I felt slightly better a few hours ago, but I'm back to that "Say hello to your new partner; depression" once more :ashamed:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Thank you for your kind words. I felt slightly better a few hours ago, but I'm back to that "Say hello to your new partner; depression" once more :ashamed:
    That's okay, don't thank me
    It's normal for your moods to fluctuate, especially if you're going through some difficult stuff.
    Maybe try and occupy yourself with something, like music or reading a book? Although I understand if you can't, sometimes you just don't feel like it :console:
    Maybe you just need to ride it out; we're all here to listen, and reach out to someone if you want to talk to them. :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

That feeling of love and blessings making my soul fly but keeping me grounded at the same time. Life is complicated but right in this moment it is beautiful :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The feeling of not wanting to live everyday is tiresome. I crash and burn every day for hours and it has led to physical pain which destroys me and I just end up crying myself to sleep every night because of how pathetic I am and these meds don't even work; I just don't see the point of trying anymore tbh.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :lol::hmmmm: Wonder why Dr thinks I have potential to be a murderer...
    Spoiler:
    Show

A guarantee ofc :rofl:

:rofl: Well, y'know, your moods can be scary sometimes I know you're harmless really
    Spoiler:
    Show

Inb4 you prove me wrong :afraid::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty grim atm

ReputationRep:
    My heart hurts

ReputationRep:
    i feel very emotionless and dead inside. lol

ReputationRep:
    Like a piece of shi* :ashamed:

Tense.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      :rofl: Well, y'know, your moods can be scary sometimes I know you're harmless really
      Spoiler:
      Show

Inb4 you prove me wrong :afraid::lol:

I wouldn't be too sure of me being harmless. The screen is a good mask

Spoiler:
      Show
      proved you wrong yet?

ReputationRep:
      The one thing guaranteed to get me out of bed when I don't want to... is a big fat 8 legged freak. It felll from the freaking ceiling straight onto my pillow, next to me!!!. I. Am. Never. Going. To. Sleep. Again *shudders*

ReputationRep:
      People tend to forget I am human with feelings too. Just takes a little statement from someone random (not so random) to play on my mind and make me feel rubbish/like a failure. Even lovelier, they feel the need to say it in front of many people, but without outrightly saying what they mean because everyone understands exactly what was meant, and if you don't actually say it, no one can pin point and blame you for being rude.
      And cherry on the top, this is an every few days thing, and unfortunately I am going to have to struggle onwards and not let it known that it hurts majorly.
      Ngl, it's enough to make me feel down under. It's something so small but to me it's really big.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.