Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    Omg same, humans piss me off and scare me. I'm anti social too! *high 10*
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow is Eid. A day people wait for like an impatient, stamping horse. A day that brings out a smile on everyone's face. From poor to rich. They buy dresses, prepare for guests, decorate the house, chat up with neighbors excitedly...

While I'm sitting here wishing I was never alive. Wishing everything would just stop for a moment. Wishing people would stop pointing fingers. Wishing I could give up everything in life. But it's the weak that give up. I tell myself this over and over again. I whisper it, my heart screams it, and my brain sings it. But something within me wants to disbelieve that. Above my whisper something somewhere keeps screaming "You can't do it. You can't live this life anymore, the life of mockery, of other's hatred for you, of others' accusations, and of others' thanklessness." They say follow your heart. What if my heart fails to cooperate with me anymore? What if the only thing my heart says now is "Please just do whatever the hell you want to. I need a break from being in you. I need a break from this pain. Just stop asking me for advice." What then? I turn to my brain and all I get is "I can't function properly now. I can't help you. I'm sorry."
    I look at my family, my parents who act like it's not a big deal. Like as if their actions aren't hurting anybody at all. Why should I go to them for comfort when they want to hurt me? I look at my innocent young siblings. They play and carry on. Poor them. Little do they know!!! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Just...sad.
    Life is so grey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Just...sad.
    Life is so grey.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    :console:
    Also :console: as seems like you're having heavy times

ReputationRep:
    Also :console: as seems like you're having heavy times
    Roughest of the rough. Have you tried hanging out with your friends or go out for a movie or something?

ReputationRep:
    Roughest of the rough. Have you tried hanging out with your friends or go out for a movie or something?
    Did that 2 days ago, literally hanging out with friend and going for a movie. For the couple of hours, it's good, as soon as I get home then it goes downhill. Can't keep bugging people to keep me busy :lol: Eid is tomorrow, not looking forward to it at all like this lol
    Have you?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I wouldn't be too sure of me being harmless. The screen is a good mask

Spoiler:
    Show

proved you wrong yet?

:rofl: Oh really? :ahee: I know you're little miss (sorry not sorry ) and you can do some damage, but I wonder if you could be tamed by :puppyeyes: and a peace offering of some sort :beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Not yet

ReputationRep:
    Did that 2 days ago, literally hanging out with friend and going for a movie. For the couple of hours, it's good, as soon as I get home then it goes downhill. Can't keep bugging people to keep me busy :lol: Eid is tomorrow, not looking forward to it at all like this lol
    Have you?
    Same, but my issue is the fact that all I have at the moment unfortunately are two friends. The rest are all on vacation. I just stagnate at home the whole day. Eid's tomorrow, I wouldn't want to bug my lovely friends and spoil their preparations for them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Same, but my issue is the fact that all I have at the moment unfortunately are two friends. The rest are all on vacation. I just stagnate at home the whole day. Eid's tomorrow, I wouldn't want to bug my lovely friends and spoil their preparations for them :sad:
    Damn, well I've pushed away all but 1 lol so you've 200% my friends :lol: I find getting out the house does help even by yourself. You may as well bug them, I do and they're also doing Eid prep. It doesn't seem like you have immediate help so bug them
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely don't have the mental strength for Eid, don't know how I'm going to get through this :sad:

Tomorrow is Eid. A day people wait for like an impatient, stamping horse. A day that brings out a smile on everyone's face. From poor to rich. They buy dresses, prepare for guests, decorate the house, chat up with neighbors excitedly...

While I'm sitting here wishing I was never alive. Wishing everything would just stop for a moment. Wishing people would stop pointing fingers. Wishing I could give up everything in life. But it's the weak that give up. I tell myself this over and over again. I whisper it, my heart screams it, and my brain sings it. But something within me wants to disbelieve that. Above my whisper something somewhere keeps screaming "You can't do it. You can't live this life anymore, the life of mockery, of other's hatred for you, of others' accusations, and of others' thanklessness." They say follow your heart. What if my heart fails to cooperate with me anymore? What if the only thing my heart says now is "Please just do whatever the hell you want to. I need a break from being in you. I need a break from this pain. Just stop asking me for advice." What then? I turn to my brain and all I get is "I can't function properly now. I can't help you. I'm sorry."
    I look at my family, my parents who act like it's not a big deal. Like as if their actions aren't hurting anybody at all. Why should I go to them for comfort when they want to hurt me? I look at my innocent young siblings. They play and carry on. Poor them. Little do they know!!! :sad:
    :hugs::console:
    Here if you need a friend/someone to talk to

ReputationRep:
    My heart keeps skipping beats...or idk what it is. So scared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :grouphugs:
    Thanks cheese

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like heart palpitations. They're usually harmless but if they last a long time it might be something you want to get checked out. :console:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks cheese

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anytime Always here for you :lovehug:
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Anytime Always here for you :lovehug:
    <3
    My chest hurts, feels like it's filled with cold air idk what to do.

And why aren't you asleep yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    My chest hurts, feels like it's filled with cold air idk what to do.

And why aren't you asleep yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: try to relax, have you taken something for it/asked someone about it? :hugs:

:dontknow:

Stress level decreasing, looking forward to post-midnight snack, honey scented candle lit, overall feeling about 7.5/10 but hopeful that will improve before bedtime.

ReputationRep:
      :console: try to relax, have you taken something for it/asked someone about it? :hugs:

:dontknow:
      Alright. I took all my normal meds. And no everyone's a asleep rn. I'm just using a hot water bottle, lol idk if it's a good idea.

:hugs: try to sleep?
      Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.