Thanks, I hope so too

Insecurities and self-loathing are on the menu today :lol:

:penguinhug:
Original post by CoolCavy
sigh, fed up with just about everything

:console: Cav :jumphug: I'm sorry :redface:
Original post by Shut Up Benny

Insecurities and self-loathing are on the menu today :lol:

Ahh a familiar dish, one I've commonly had :lol: Sadness seasoned with dejection :lol: Sigh sorry :console:
Original post by somemightsay888
Ahh a familiar dish, one I've commonly had :lol: Sadness seasoned with dejection :lol: Sigh sorry :console:

I'm about to have a side order of hopelessness. Gordon Ramsay would be disgusted with us tbh :lol:
I'm about to have a side order of hopelessness. Gordon Ramsay would be disgusted with us tbh :lol:

Oh yes, side orders include hopelessness, existential crises and the dish of the day, what am I doing with my life :lol:
He would not enjoy dining at this restaurant for sure :rofl:
need to eat more
Original post by somemightsay888
Oh yes, side orders include hopelessness, existential crises and the dish of the day, what am I doing with my life :lol:
He would not enjoy dining at this restaurant for sure :rofl:

Sounds about right :lol: top it off with a bit of dessert Peary Sad and we have ourselves a Michelin star :rofl:
Sounds about right :lol: top it off with a bit of dessert Peary Sad and we have ourselves a Michelin star :rofl:

Peary Sad :toofunny: That's a quality pun, Inb4 typo but still. Watch a restaurant, Gordon would shout "Your sadness..it's RAWW!!" 😂
Mother is going away on Sunday until Wednesday. I'm going to be all alone.:frown:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Mother is going away on Sunday until Wednesday. I'm going to be all alone.:frown:

:console:
Original post by KittenMediaya

:lovehug: Fancy seeing you here again :tongue:
Sad
Bit tired.
Watching NCIS Los Angeles. Some eye candy on there.
Looking forward to either a dry fried egg on wholemeal sandwich or maybe just toast.
Moderate back pain.
Slight headache.
About 20% of normal stress.
Overall, considering, not too bad.
I had YET ANOTHER recurring dream about the house I am moving into on the 17th September. All my dreams about it revolve around it turning out that the house wasn't what we thought it was - in this dream, the landlord had taken out extensive building work during the summer and pretty much re-built the inside of the house, so everything was different, and suddenly my bedroom had four beds in it and was on the first landing, not in a separate room anymore. And the nice shiny kitchen had become a grotty thing like my auntie's kitchen, and the fancy doors with paneled windows had been removed.

My mum says it's anxiety causing these dreams...
Very anxious about such irrational things 🤔
@MrsMars Small Great Things is amazing :cry2: Finally managed to finish it :lol:
Scared because I have pain in my arms

Posted from TSR Mobile
still bored cos uni hasn't started yet :colonhash:
still annoyed at the fact I overslept and even though I set my alarm on phone and didn't hear it...:frown:

Latest