Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Alright. I took all my normal meds. And no everyone's a asleep rn. I'm just using a hot water bottle, lol idk if it's a good idea.

:hugs: try to sleep?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah ok :hugs: if it gets worse, wake someone up, ok? :penguinhug:
    meh, if it feels better why not?

I shall :cube: sending u lots of love and I hope u feel better soon aysha <3
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Grateful for good friends and looking forward to the new term ahead

ReputationRep:
    I'm always online at the wrong time. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Not good. Life is doing that thing where it decides to fuuck with my brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I'm always online at the wrong time. :beard:
    Is that a feeling, or a thought? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Big Papa Deep question. Thought. Nice username. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Also, can someone explain to me why I suddenly have a bunch of new badges? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Big Papa Deep question. Thought. Nice username. :beard:
    Thank you. Nice name to you too. You got a tonne of badges because TSR decided to pull you back in for more posts. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Papa)
    Thank you. Nice name to you too. You got a tonne of badges because TSR decided to pull you back in for more posts. :beard:
    Ahh, I see. My posts aren't even that interesting smh :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I see. My posts aren't even that interesting smh :beard:
    I've seen you on a couple of posts in the past few weeks and you do have some pretty interesting input... sometimes. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand my brain. Please just hibernate.

I've seen you on a couple of posts in the past few weeks and you do have some pretty interesting input... sometimes. :beard:
    'Sometimes'. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand my brain. Please just hibernate.

'Sometimes'. :beard:
    Just some innocent sarcasm - your posts are rather insightful. The truth about your statement above is no one understands their brain. If we did, where would the fun in life be? The aim at the end of the day is to understand little parts and bring them all together. :beard:

P.S. I apologise if I wasn't meant to comment on how a person feels on this thread, that may have been rather rude of me.

ReputationRep:
    Just some innocent sarcasm - your posts are rather insightful. The truth about your statement above is no one understands their brain. If we did, where would the fun in life be? The aim at the end of the day is to understand little parts and bring them all together. :beard:

P.S. I apologise if I wasn't meant to comment on how a person feels on this thread, that may have been rather rude of me.
    I wasn't offended, more amused.

True but it would be nice if my brain cooperated every now and then, you know? Why are you awake? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't offended, more amused.

True but it would be nice if my brain cooperated every now and then, you know? Why are you awake? :beard:
    Have you tried to make it cooperate? Taken time out for yourself rather than for others? But I'm awake for reasons which can't be mentioned on this public thread, got to remain somewhat secretive :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried to make it cooperate? Taken time out for yourself rather than for others? But I'm awake for reasons which can't be mentioned on this public thread, got to remain somewhat secretive :beard:
    Funny that you mention that; that's literally what I've been trying to do these last few days - doesn't seem to be working.

Ooohh, that just makes me more curious. Clues? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Funny that you mention that; that's literally what I've been trying to do these last few days - doesn't seem to be working.

Ooohh, that just makes me more curious. Clues? :beard:
    Are you doing it the right way? Have you located the core problem?

Why are any of us awake at 4am? Maybe I just don't sleep much :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Why are any of us awake at 4am? Maybe I just don't sleep much :beard:
    I'm awake because I'm in a time zone that's 4 hours ahead of the UK
    I didn't sleep though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    I'm awake because I'm in a time zone that's 4 hours ahead of the UK
    I didn't sleep though
    I'm guessing... Pakistan? No sleep because of Eid festivities?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing... Pakistan? No sleep because of Eid festivities?
    Dubai
    Not really. Lot of shi* going on in life. I haven't slept for the past three days. The moment I lie down, I feel restless and start pacing around for no reason whatsoever :doh::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Dubai
    Not really. Lot of shi* going on in life. I haven't slept for the past three days. The moment I lie down, I feel restless and start pacing around for no reason whatsoever :doh::rolleyes:
    72 hours with 0 hours of sleep is pretty bad - I suggest you see a doctor if it continues. I do hope the stuff get's better though. Take some time to forget about the crap and do something you enjoy.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.