Not sleeping right I am so so tired 😥

ReputationRep:
    The special kind of sad..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I miss you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wanna say sk mich but energy drained. Meaning feels like a struggle rn honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel so empty

ReputationRep:
    Just wish that people can stop giving me this false hope and getting me excited to only just bring me down.

My baby brother fell asleep as we 'snuggo' and it was the cutest thing to happen to me in a while

ReputationRep:
      I just wrote a poem for the first time in a while. Well, I used to write loads of lyrics, which are rather different, in that the quality required for them to not be embarrassing is much, much lower, and there is, of course, more emphasis on rhyme. This probably doesn't pass that threshold, but it means something to me, and I have some sort of creative satisfaction, a feeling that doesn't tend to come to me much. In general I've fallen out of touch with any creativity I've had or still have. I'm doing a Maths degree but I still don't see myself as being happy as anything other than some sort of writer, which is what I wanted to be from like five. Dunno what to do with my life really.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      MrsMars Small Great Things is amazing :cry2: Finally managed to finish it :lol:
      I've started it, and am going pretty slow because of Eid and college work but I'm hooked :woo::woo:
      I will discuss when I'm done

ReputationRep:
      So tired with everything. Feel so sick of people making me promises and me trusting them so easily. Why am I lying to myself
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Emerald7770)
      So tired with everything. Feel so sick of people making me promises and me trusting them so easily. Why am I lying to myself
      Expect nothing from everyone. This is a rule I live by and as time goes on you get less disappointed when people make empty promises because you never expected them to come through anyway.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Command&Conquer)
      Expect nothing from everyone. This is a rule I live by and as time goes on you get less disappointed when people make empty promises because you never expected them to come through anyway.

:hugs:thanks

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Emerald7770)
      lol same.

ReputationRep:
      My anxiety is really starting to hurt my brain. My head pretty much hurts all the time

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      My anxiety is really starting to hurt my brain. My head pretty much hurts all the time
      You okay? :console:
      Pm if you need to. Here for you

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sabahshahed294)
      You okay? :console:
      Pm if you need to. Here for you
      Last couple of days I've just been feeling down again. Just been really anxious. I've been getting migraines too. My brain also aches :sad:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasim_96)
      Last couple of days I've just been feeling down again. Just been really anxious. I've been getting migraines too. My brain also aches :sad:
      Eyyy mayne...... you knows we gots you right? You KNOWSSS we GOTS you..... eden3

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by donutellme)
      Eyyy mayne...... you knows we gots you right? You KNOWSSS we GOTS you..... eden3
      Eyy thanks guys

You both are really gewd guys.

ReputationRep:
      I can barely even describe how angry I am.
      Every time, it doesn't work out. Bad luck and bad self-control always join forces.
      Put about £10 into pokerstars yet again. Yet again, it's all gone in hours of playing, as I gradually keep losing.
      And most people I'm losing to are f***ing morons. But they get lucky. And then I get mad, and then I play even worse than them.
      I just keep throwing my f***ing money away. I don't even know how much I have left. Very little I believe.
      I am so f***ing worthless. I can't do anything. All I do is spew away everything I have. C**t. That's the only word for me. Pathetic c**t. I have never had any ability in anything. There is NO job I want or could do. I wish more than anything that I could get cancer right now and have it kill me just after I inevitably get a 1st in my useless degree. That's the only way I'll ever have a vaguely respectable life.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.