Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel very joyful today... have no idea why 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Last couple of days I've just been feeling down again. Just been really anxious. I've been getting migraines too. My brain also aches :sad:
    You need rest I think. And do activities that cheer you up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I can barely even describe how angry I am.
    Every time, it doesn't work out. Bad luck and bad self-control always join forces.
    Put about £10 into pokerstars yet again. Yet again, it's all gone in hours of playing, as I gradually keep losing.
    And most people I'm losing to are f***ing morons. But they get lucky. And then I get mad, and then I play even worse than them.
    I just keep throwing my f***ing money away. I don't even know how much I have left. Very little I believe.
    I am so f***ing worthless. I can't do anything. All I do is spew away everything I have. C**t. That's the only word for me. Pathetic c**t. I have never had any ability in anything. There is NO job I want or could do. I wish more than anything that I could get cancer right now and have it kill me just after I inevitably get a 1st in my useless degree. That's the only way I'll ever have a vaguely respectable life.
    No don't think like that - you're just as valuable and important than everyone else! I know that things get hard and sometimes it does feel like you can't do anything without it going wrong - but things do get better.

Don't wish your life away - especially not like that - it will get better.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    I've started it, and am going pretty slow because of Eid and college work but I'm hooked :woo::woo:
    I will discuss when I'm done
    Aww okay - I'm glad to hear it :ahee: Hope you had a good Eid btw :yep:

And yep do tell
    You might be interested to know that I've also picked up Looking for Alaska

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    You need rest I think. And do activities that cheer you up
    I struggle to sleep which doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenBee98)
    No don't think like that - you're just as valuable and important than everyone else! I know that things get hard and sometimes it does feel like you can't do anything without it going wrong - but things do get better.

Don't wish your life away - especially not like that - it will get better.
    The thing is that I know it will not get better, because I know myself. I know that nothing will ever compel me to change. And if I do not change, I cannot be employed. It is that simple. If I cannot be employed, well, obviously, there is no life for me. It is not as though I am capable of self-employment, given how lazy I am without some external factor forcing me to work. Nobody but myself can help me, and I know that I am not going to do that. So there is no hope. Perhaps you could say these are choices I have made, but I do not think they can be reversed in any case.

ReputationRep:
    My anxiety is really starting to hurt my brain. My head pretty much hurts all the time
    Stop over thinking

ReputationRep:
    The thing is that I know it will not get better, because I know myself. I know that nothing will ever compel me to change. And if I do not change, I cannot be employed. It is that simple. If I cannot be employed, well, obviously, there is no life for me. It is not as though I am capable of self-employment, given how lazy I am without some external factor forcing me to work. Nobody but myself can help me, and I know that I am not going to do that. So there is no hope. Perhaps you could say these are choices I have made, but I do not think they can be reversed in any case.
    There are always people that are here to help you and listen to you - sharing how you feel and talking about your feelings and any issues that you may have takes a big weight off of you. I for one am always here if anyone needs someone to talk to - with the right guidance you can get better and overcome any obstacle..

I am here if you need someone to talk to ☺

ReputationRep:
    i'm going backwards, not forwards. slipping into old habits, relationships everything and its not healthy. i just cant stop
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Stop over thinking
    I can't help it. I literally just had a panic attack and my head felt weird and I just froze for about 5 minutes straight. I keep getting migraines too. I have a check up with the GP on Thursday. Hopefully I can make it to then...

ReputationRep:
    I've spoken to you like... once on a thread and you probably don't even remember it but it makes me sad you feel this way. I hope you find it in you to make the changes necessary to turn your life around, buddy. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I can't help it. I literally just had a panic attack and my head felt weird and I just froze for about 5 minutes straight. I keep getting migraines too. I have a check up with the GP on Thursday. Hopefully I can make it to then...
    Tomorrow?
    You need to take some time out for yourself. Take a break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Tomorrow?
    You need to take some time out for yourself. Take a break
    On Thursday.
    Okay, may do There's something that I need to ask you but I'll do that tomorrow or something whenever I can.

ReputationRep:
    I struggle to sleep which doesn't help
    Why? Do you think too much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Why? Do you think too much?
    I tend to think a lot

ReputationRep:
    Fresher and less low and lethargic than earlier. Annoying that whenever it gets close to bed time I wake up!

ReputationRep:
    Last couple of days I've just been feeling down again. Just been really anxious. I've been getting migraines too. My brain also aches :sad:
    hey mayne. Remember whenever you're feeling down you can always talk to me and donutellme on the group chat mayne. We can discuss whatevers bothering you and make AWL KINDS OF JOKES..... AWWWL KIIINDS...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    hey mayne. Remember whenever you're feeling down you can always talk to me and donutellme on the group chat mayne. We can discuss whatevers bothering you and make AWL KINDS OF JOKES..... AWWWL KIIINDS...
    Thanks mayne. Just been thinking a bit too much. You and donutellme are gewd people

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mayne. Just been thinking a bit too much. You and donutellme are gewd people
    No problem mayne! I used to have a bad habit of overthinking. Let go of the past and do whateva the FAWWWK YOU WANNA DO.

Life's too short to be caring about what everyone else thinks mayne!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    No problem mayne! I used to have a bad habit of overthinking. Let go of the past and do whateva the FAWWWK YOU WANNA DO.

Life's too short to be caring about what everyone else thinks mayne!
    Yeeeeaahhhhhh... AYMEN. Das some clean advice mayne.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.