Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so stressed 😩
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I'm so stressed 😩
    :lovehug: take some time to yourself to try and relax :hugs: don't stress yourself even more
    sending love :console: hope u feel better soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I tend to think a lot

You should do something that helps keep you preoccupied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :lovehug: take some time to yourself to try and relax :hugs: don't stress yourself even more
    sending love :console: hope u feel better soon!
    Thank you Cheese :hugs:
    Just didn't think looking for a job would be so difficult/stressful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    There is NO job I want or could do.
    Funny, as you know I'm in the exact same situation, screwed after the next three years, but I'm not as bothered by that as I should be. Much more distressed by current/shorter-term problems. I will inevitably be bricking it closer to the time though. Let me know if you find a solution... otherwise I basically have three years to live.

ReputationRep:
    Kind of lonely, but luckily this isn't permanent
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Thank you Cheese :hugs:
    Just didn't think looking for a job would be so difficult/stressful
    That's ok :hugs:
    aw best of luck with it!!! Hope u find one u like the sound of <3

ReputationRep:
    anybody looking for employment in IOS app development. Potentially VERY generous pay but you must prove you have experience or a adequate education in computor science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Funny, as you know I'm in the exact same situation, screwed after the next three years, but I'm not as bothered by that as I should be. Much more distressed by current/shorter-term problems. I will inevitably be bricking it closer to the time though. Let me know if you find a solution... otherwise I basically have three years to live.
    I dunno how other people do it. I guess a fair few still aren't quite sure, but many are. I suppose if, like me, you take no advantage of any of the opportunities thrown at you, you can't expect to suddenly pluck a passion out of thin air. I've had so many careers newsletters from Warwick and there are so many events on all the time but I've only been to like the one, because Giri was there lol. And something tells me I don't quite have the focus and quick thinking for trading..

I'm feeling a bit (very understated) grumpy.

ReputationRep:
      Strangely enough I can't remember the last time I stopped to reflect on how I'm feeling.

But.. Empty would be the word I'd use to describe my current mood. Feeling a whooole lot of nothing

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
      I dunno how other people do it. I guess a fair few still aren't quite sure, but many are. I suppose if, like me, you take no advantage of any of the opportunities thrown at you, you can't expect to suddenly pluck a passion out of thin air. I've had so many careers newsletters from Warwick and there are so many events on all the time but I've only been to like the one, because Giri was there lol. And something tells me I don't quite have the focus and quick thinking for trading..
      Yeah I've ignored all the careers stuff too. I genuinely hate all the jobs that seem to generally follow on from a maths degree. But tbh at this point I'd be grateful even if I got a decent job that I don't like after graduating, since the only thing I offer employers is a first in Maths from Warwick, which isn't even an achievement, and that puts me below everyone else who got a first. No one is going to interview me and find any reason to employ me.

ReputationRep:
      I am not sure. Not exactly empty, not exactly happy, not exactly sad... not anything? But something, surely. I think I'll sum it up as meh

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      :rofl: Oh really? :ahee: I know you're little miss (sorry not sorry ) and you can do some damage, but I wonder if you could be tamed by :puppyeyes: and a peace offering of some sort :beard:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Not yet

:yep: you've no proof
      Untamable... but I do like peace

Spoiler:
      Show
      hrmpft :lol:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      I am not sure. Not exactly empty, not exactly happy, not exactly sad... not anything? But something, surely. I think I'll sum it up as meh
      :console: Definitely something :yep: But we don't have to give everything a name :hugs:

(Original post by starfab)
      :yep: you've no proof
      Untamable... but I do like peace

Spoiler:
      Show

hrmpft :lol:

:lol: The doc's instinct is proof enough :hand:
      Even Lions are tameable, so that can't be true We'll keep trying After all, peace is worth it Maybe some bribery is in order? Methai maybe? :rofl:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Not gonna have it all your own way

ReputationRep:
      Strange, tired, slightly lonely, but I guess these are the things you have to go through sometimes to come out alright on the other side

(Original post by EnglishMuon)
        Strange, tired, slightly lonely, but I guess these are the things you have to go through sometimes to come out alright on the other side
        :console:

:hugs:
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        Anxious, honestly

ReputationRep:
        Not getting into this place I was excited for anymore but trying to be hopeful.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dr Strange)
        :console: Definitely something :yep: But we don't have to give everything a name :hugs:

:lol: The doc's instinct is proof enough :hand:
        Even Lions are tameable, so that can't be true We'll keep trying After all, peace is worth it Maybe some bribery is in order? Methai maybe? :rofl:
        Spoiler:
        Show

Not gonna have it all your own way

Well that's true, I think it's just my normal feeling. Sure feels a bit strange though.

Ah damn, firm believer of gut instincts so ... erm yh :lol:
        Lions are tamable? :hmmmm: In times of need, distress their true colours would show, just like a parrot. It can be taught certain words but when it is distressed, goes right back to parrot speech.
        :rofl: methai you can have. All yours :yep:
        Spoiler:
        Show
        Maybe I am just faking it, maybe your way is my way lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.