Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Sad but don't know why
     \phi :  \mapsto

ReputationRep:
    I corrected someone over a word, and that seemingly annoyed them as they said "I just remembered why I stopped talking to you" making me actually wonder if I'm a bad person...

Urgh. I wish I could be someone who didn't take things to heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Had ANOTHER bad dream about my house. Firstly, it was revealed that the bedrooms were identical the ones in my house and I was so disappointed. Then, we were in the kitchen and I had taken too long to claim cupboards - all the lower ones were taken and the only ones left were the high up ones that I couldn't reach.[/48 set heuristic know why I am getting these cramps. And yes I am feeling low. 1359etf7fgslgyhrlf6tyyttttttttgf nd tired.
    :hugs: do you know why you're getting dreama about your house? :console: are you moving?

(Original post by starfab)
    Annoyed My babies have come early so I have to be in 'fun mode'
    They're currently watching some diy stuff, after forcing me to get up and jumping on me. Fun
    You have babies? :puppyeyes: please introduce them to me - I shall teach them a lesson

(Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur)
    How am I feeling?

Trust me...you don't want to know
    :rofl:
    I do not know how my family manage to live with me, in their family home.
    I really just want to cryyy
    And you do not know how your family would manage to live without you sweetie :hugs:
    Your* home
    I hope you are OK now! love you so much :cube:

(Original post by 04MR17)
    I've just sat listening to Lucy's woes.
    It's been fun.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is my 21000th post!!!:yay:
    Whoa how do you count your post? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    Just woke up from a 14 hour sleep and it was amazing ngl
    Did you actually sleep though or did you day dream? :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    I corrected someone over a word, and that seemingly annoyed them as they said "I just remembered why I stopped talking to you" making me actually wonder if I'm a bad person...

Urgh. I wish I could be someone who didn't take things to heart
    Just remember it is not going to make a difference to them whether you think you are a good or bad person. Believe in yourself you are not a bad person :cube:

Though I get you :sigh: I take everything to heart as well! Woukd definitely take this to heart but we will be strong :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    Did you actually sleep though or did you day dream? :daydreaming:
    I actually slept. Back to my pattern of 4/5 hours a night now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    I actually slept. Back to my pattern of 4/5 hours a night now
    OK :zomg:

:hugs: because of work?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Overwhelmed- so many people who have no reason to care, care. I will reply to everyone in due time. Tysm

ReputationRep:
    The new app's PMs are very messed up there is 1 PM that keeps appearing as 'unread' eventhough I have read it and deleted it. To make it worse it is a very creepy PM... I have to log out everytime in fear of my dad seeing :cry: why do I have to live in fear all the time - I very much envy others who don't :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Overwhelmed- so many people who have no reason to care, care. I will reply to everyone in due time. Tysm
    I have a reason to care :lovehug:

Some care simply because they like you :yep:

Don't be overwhelmed by this sis. Just make sure you are OK. Reply when/if you want!

I keep having some horrible dreams where I get attacked, mostly sexually, by people I know

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Serine Soul)
      I keep having some horrible dreams where I get attacked, mostly sexually, by people I know
      Has anything like that happened to you before? :console:

ReputationRep:
      I have so much work to do for tomorrow :sigh: why is education everything that counts for my family :sad:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I never thought anything could be worse than the recurring dreams I'd have as a kid, but now that I'm seeing the recurring theme of being forced to watch my dad be killed in different settings each time is making me rethink that, and it's absolutely terrifying.
      Some twisted ****ed part of me wishes I'd dream about my abuse instead, even though nothing triggers my anxiety and depression more.
      Is that normal? I never want to relive it, but at this point anything seems better than watching my dad get slaughtered every night.

What is this
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      I have so much work to do for tomorrow :sigh: why is education everything that counts for my family

Whoa how do you count your post? :zomg:
      :hugs: I would try to answer that question, but the answer would be so long you wouldn't get any of that work done.

:lol: It's on your profile. Under your avatars.

ReputationRep:
      :hugs: I would try to answer that question, but the answer would be so long you wouldn't get any of that work done.

It was not a question for any of you to answer but go ahead thankyou x

Do my work? No way I start before 4pm :lol: I have to tidy up upstairs (half way), hoover, empty dishwasher and iron a few clothes. I'm happy there is only a few THANK GOD haha
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Feel tired and in lots of pain

The new app's PMs are very messed up there is 1 PM that keeps appearing as 'unread' eventhough I have read it and deleted it. To make it worse it is a very creepy PM... I have to log out everytime in fear of my dad seeing :cry: why do I have to live in fear all the time - I very much envy others who don't :sad:
      Gosh I can relate :console: so much hiding
      App problem has been going on for a while, I just use it to see notifs and then go onto the mobile site haha

ReputationRep:

Ohhhhhh I thought you said that many posts in this thread
      • Community Assistant
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      Where is everyone? I've seldom seen the Chat forum so inactive in the daytime before. :eek:

ReputationRep:
      tired...my pal made me sleep on the couch and took my bed 😒

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.