Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Crap please don't ask why.
    eugh same. I feel you

ReputationRep:
    😂
    Don't worry I will be there to save you.
    Don't do that cause she'll beat you up to then ask me who you are. She'll think I'm cheating on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Don't do that cause she'll beat you up to then ask me who you are. She'll think I'm cheating on her.
    I said I will be there and I promise to save you.

Hamoody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    eugh same. I feel you
    Life I tell you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    You have babies? :puppyeyes: please introduce them to me - I shall teach them a lesson

And you do not know how your family would manage to live without you sweetie :hugs:
    Your* home
    I hope you are OK now! love you so much :cube:
    I have a habit of referring to some of my cousins/2nd cousins and my lil bro as my babies/ my child

(Original post by The_Internet)
    I corrected someone over a word, and that seemingly annoyed them as they said "I just remembered why I stopped talking to you" making me actually wonder if I'm a bad person...

Urgh. I wish I could be someone who didn't take things to heart
    If we aren't corrected, how can we learn?
    I don't think you are a bad person. In fact, I know you aren't.

(Original post by LunaCat)
    I have a reason to care :lovehug:

Some care simply because they like you :yep:

Don't be overwhelmed by this sis. Just make sure you are OK. Reply when/if you want!
    Overwhelmed in good way, if that's possible sis :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    I said I will be there and I promise to save you.

Hamoody.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    KittenMediaya
    And the promises I shall keep, InshaAllah/God willing.
    Funnily, just a while before I posted saying something which meant I think I affect peoples moods. Whenever I feel like locking up, I fear that's my depression talking.

ReputationRep:
    By Allah's graces, we just have to keep on striving, day by day, getting up, and attempting to move forward, always striving to keep the faith. I like to look to use a few things to keep myself motivated, some religious, some not, but definitely, sources of inspiration. I hope you do not mind me sharing a few here:

This one means a lot to me, especially since I'm originally from Detroit! But really, not so much for the romantic aspects of the song, but just the thought and concepts of "Don't Stop Believing", keeping hope up...

(Original post by starfab)
    KittenMediaya
    And the promises I shall keep, InshaAllah/God willing.
    Funnily, just a while before I posted saying something which meant I think I affect peoples moods. Whenever I feel like locking up, I fear that's my depression talking.

ReputationRep:
    ...Ew lmao

ReputationRep:
    :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luq_ali)
    By Allah's graces, we just have to keep on striving, day by day, getting up, and attempting to move forward, always striving to keep the faith. I like to look to use a few things to keep myself motivated, some religious, some not, but definitely, sources of inspiration. I hope you do not mind me sharing a few here:

This one means a lot to me, especially since I'm originally from Detroit! But really, not so much for the romantic aspects of the song, but just the thought and concepts of "Don't Stop Believing", keeping hope up...

Jazakallah. No, I don't mind but... 'this plug-in is not supported'
    Maybe just link it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Okay, so you might worry people - I'll give you that. But you forget that the people we worry about aren't a weight on our shoulders :fyi:

With regards to disappointment, it's all relative. You shouldn't hold yourself to the standards set by society/other people, because not everyone lives the same life.
    The fact that you're trying to make the best of the particular circumstances that you face is a very big thing, and the people who care know that, so try not worry about disappointing anyone :console:
    Yh I forget that. Double standards; I can worry about people, don't want them worrying about me, but if no one worries, I'd think no one cares. No winning
    Sometimes I think the younger me would be disappointed, sometimes I think proud :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I think it may be your device you are browsing with, in terms of it maybe not being able to connect to youtube because of the flashvideo or other plug in on your device needing an update. But here are the links: (depending on your country location, however, they may not work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YkbgvRMpW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYWNGjenJ44

Jazakallah. No, I don't mind but... 'this plug-in is not supported'
    Maybe just link it?

ReputationRep:
    I dont want to go college tomorrow.
    I want alone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a habit of referring to some of my cousins/2nd cousins and my lil bro as my babies/ my child

If we aren't corrected, how can we learn?
    I don't think you are a bad person. In fact, I know you aren't.

Overwhelmed in good way, if that's possible sis :loveduck:
    True. I think they took it as a personal attack, I guess
    And thanks . That does make me feel better. Eurgh. I wish I didn't overanalyse things...

ReputationRep:
    True. I think they took it as a personal attack, I guess
    And thanks . That does make me feel better. Eurgh. I wish I didn't overanalyse things...
    Probably. Maybe they're sensitive to that sort of stuff :dontknow:
    Good, glad. You'll be good at Eng lit
    You are what you are, we can make small changes but we work with what we have. And you learn to love yourself, just as who you are :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Maybe they're sensitive to that sort of stuff :dontknow:
    Good, glad. You'll be good at Eng lit
    You are what you are, we can make small changes but we work with what we have. And you learn to love yourself, just as who you are :yep:
    Prsom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    :woo: So you do think you can have a partner after all. Good progress

Prsom!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm losing my bestfriend i just uploaded why on my account I'm new I really need the help.if anyone can xx

ReputationRep:
    Scared scared scared for chemistry a level
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.