The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:cry:
slacking so hard recently I just need to get back into my previous form :/
Original post by BintM

Original post by Serine Soul
I feel like disappearing. I don't belong anywhere.

The thought of going back to uni makes me feel sick, but I hate being at home too. I just feel so stuck.

I don't want to go back to that hellhole of an 'amazing institution' where I'm constantly made to feel like I'm not good enough, not the right kind of person of the right background, and that me getting in was like winning the lottery, based on pure luck. I don't want to go back and be competing again with people who feel more at ease and more natural in that environment, and people who have very little issues fitting in. It's totally unfair that I have to deal all this ******** in a hyper-privileged bubble and still be expected to do well.

And I don't want to be home. I hate home, I feel so chained here. I managed to get a job in the summer and that's my only bit of freedom.

I feel like I'm just constantly trying to run away from the things I hate but I've ended up in a cycle. I know for certain that I'll be feeling super depressed again this time in 6 months, just like I am now, and how I did 6 months ago.

Sorry for the rant :frown:

:hugs: for you. Sorry I don't have much to say I very much feel the same atm :cry:
I hope we feel better soon.
:hugs:
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: for you. Sorry I don't have much to say I very much feel the same atm :cry:
I hope we feel better soon.

Original post by BintM

Maarahhhhhhh what's wrong?????
Is there a way I can bring myself to stop caring what others think? I have been on the verge of crying all day. I cannot get the tears to fall because I have been so busy and surrounded :cry2: as soon as I get into bed I will :cry: When will this stop. When will I permanently stop feeling like *I wish I could kill myself*
Original post by LunaCat
Is there a way I can bring myself to stop caring what others think? I have been on the verge of crying all day. I cannot get the tears to fall because I have been so busy and surrounded :cry2: as soon as I get into bed I will :cry: When will this stop. When will I permanently stop feeling like *I wish I could kill myself*

:hugs: I guess when we surround ourselves with people who care for us, it will disappear a bit? Maybe when we see that others think greatly of us, see that we are in actual fact amazing. We realise that sometimes, it's about pleasing ourselves because pleasing people is unpredictable lel
Original post by BintM

:hugs: sis
Original post by LunaCat

Not easily :console: Takes a while to realise that what others think does not define you as a person and that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Their opinion does not matter because it is not true unless they have spent a long time with you and know you well enough to make an accurate judgement. :jumphug: oh Luna :lovehug: I hope you feel better soon :redface: you're wonderful and I'm here for you if you need to talk :heart:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Not easily :console: Takes a while to realise that what others think does not define you as a person and that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Their opinion does not matter because it is not true unless they have spent a long time with you and know you well enough to make an accurate judgement. :jumphug: oh Luna :lovehug: I hope you feel better soon :redface: you're wonderful and I'm here for you if you need to talk :heart:

I feel crap to the point I cannot explain what is wrong. Tears falling and I don't want that right now no. I want to die I want to disappear
I dont think there is a 'good' enough reason why I am feeling like this. They're all insignificant :frown:
Original post by LunaCat
I feel crap to the point I cannot explain what is wrong. Tears falling and I don't want that right now no. I want to die I want to disappear

please don't :lovie:

Original post by LunaCat
I dont think there is a 'good' enough reason why I am feeling like this. They're all insignificant :frown:

That doesn't matter.
What does matter is your wellbeing :hugs: :cube:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
please don't :lovie:

That doesn't matter.
What does matter is your wellbeing :hugs: :cube:

No body cares about me I have been left out by all. All my family. And friends now I don't matter :frown:
Original post by LunaCat
No body cares about me I have been left out by all. All my family. And friends now I don't matter :frown:

You matter. I care. Please don't let the ignorance of others define you :penguinhug:
Original post by LunaCat

I know what that feels like. I know what it feels like to cry nights out,to want an end. Please know you aren't alone and please know that this feeling is curable. It will go.
Now calm sis, a bit of a cry is okay but then we wipe them tears too, okay sweetie.
Sending loads of lovr your way :cube:

Original post by LunaCat

May feel insignificant, but if it makes yiu upset, it counts. Itsnot so insignifuiant then. Why sometimes I cry myself silly over absolutely nothing, and even that is not insignifcant. If we think small of what makes us cry, we feel worthless , but our worth is so much.
Original post by LunaCat

I had my mum complaining that I'm ungrateful etc and it was the worst thing

I'm so sorry you feel that. In my eyes all problems must be important otherwise the wouldn't make you feel so awful
Tired, anxious and lonely
Original post by Rum Ham
Annoyed

That soul destroying moment when you're having a great dream, possibly one of the best you've ever had and then your alarm wakes you up at the best part :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:sadnod:

[You've just given me an idea actually...:mmm:]
Original post by Castro Saint
Tired, anxious and lonely