Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've felt so nauseous and on the verge of tears all day. I'm in work at half 4. The thought makes my insides freeze. I'm just so embarrassed, so embarrassed.
      I know it's irrational to let something so insignificant bother me so much, but it's made me feel so small and embarrassed and useless. God, please let me move on. Let it be water off a duck's back. Oh please, please. I can't stop squirming. It feels horrible. I WISH I DIDN'T CARE.

ReputationRep:
      tired and exhausted:pinch::yawn:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ahlaladolly)
      tired and exhausted:pinch::yawn:

ReputationRep:
      Freshers fair wasn't as good as I expected :/
      • Welcome Squad

you have to be a mountain goat to live here i swear lol, im glad my family have never had a car so i'm used to walking a lot. Least i will be fit at the end of this year plus im not really eating anything atm so that will help as well

ReputationRep:
      I'm just thankful I'm not PewdiePie right now.

ReputationRep:
      I nearly died :lol: A car decided to reverse whilst I was on the road, and only an inch between me and car remained.
      It's a sucky feeling when you want to go, but don't really want to. Kinda feel stuck, but maybe a bit hopeful still.

ReputationRep:
      just praying

ReputationRep:
      Well it's comforting knowing I can't be trusted with little things. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tasha_tah)
      just praying
      Are you okay? :console: Feel free to PM if you wanna talk.

ReputationRep:
      aww bless you x

(Original post by starfab)
      I nearly died :lol: A car decided to reverse whilst I was on the road, and only an inch between me and car remained.
      It's a sucky feeling when you want to go, but don't really want to. Kinda feel stuck, but maybe a bit hopeful still.

I feel like disappearing. I don't belong anywhere.

The thought of going back to uni makes me feel sick, but I hate being at home too. I just feel so stuck.

I don't want to go back to that hellhole of an 'amazing institution' where I'm constantly made to feel like I'm not good enough, not the right kind of person of the right background, and that me getting in was like winning the lottery, based on pure luck. I don't want to go back and be competing again with people who feel more at ease and more natural in that environment, and people who have very little issues fitting in. It's totally unfair that I have to deal all this ******** in a hyper-privileged bubble and still be expected to do well.

And I don't want to be home. I hate home, I feel so chained here. I managed to get a job in the summer and that's my only bit of freedom.

I feel like I'm just constantly trying to run away from the things I hate but I've ended up in a cycle. I know for certain that I'll be feeling super depressed again this time in 6 months, just like I am now, and how I did 6 months ago.

Sorry for the rant

ReputationRep:
        :cry:

ReputationRep:
        slacking so hard recently I just need to get back into my previous form :/

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by BintM)
        (Original post by Serine Soul)
        I feel like disappearing. I don't belong anywhere.

The thought of going back to uni makes me feel sick, but I hate being at home too. I just feel so stuck.

I don't want to go back to that hellhole of an 'amazing institution' where I'm constantly made to feel like I'm not good enough, not the right kind of person of the right background, and that me getting in was like winning the lottery, based on pure luck. I don't want to go back and be competing again with people who feel more at ease and more natural in that environment, and people who have very little issues fitting in. It's totally unfair that I have to deal all this ******** in a hyper-privileged bubble and still be expected to do well.

And I don't want to be home. I hate home, I feel so chained here. I managed to get a job in the summer and that's my only bit of freedom.

I feel like I'm just constantly trying to run away from the things I hate but I've ended up in a cycle. I know for certain that I'll be feeling super depressed again this time in 6 months, just like I am now, and how I did 6 months ago.

Sorry for the rant
        :hugs: for you. Sorry I don't have much to say I very much feel the same atm :cry:
        I hope we feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by starfab)
        :hugs:

(Original post by LunaCat)
          :hugs: for you. Sorry I don't have much to say I very much feel the same atm :cry:
          I hope we feel better soon.
          :hugs:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by BintM)
          Maarahhhhhhh what's wrong?????

ReputationRep:
          Is there a way I can bring myself to stop caring what others think? I have been on the verge of crying all day. I cannot get the tears to fall because I have been so busy and surrounded :cry2: as soon as I get into bed I will :cry: When will this stop. When will I permanently stop feeling like *I wish I could kill myself*

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by LunaCat)
          Is there a way I can bring myself to stop caring what others think? I have been on the verge of crying all day. I cannot get the tears to fall because I have been so busy and surrounded :cry2: as soon as I get into bed I will :cry: When will this stop. When will I permanently stop feeling like *I wish I could kill myself*
          :hugs: I guess when we surround ourselves with people who care for us, it will disappear a bit? Maybe when we see that others think greatly of us, see that we are in actual fact amazing. We realise that sometimes, it's about pleasing ourselves because pleasing people is unpredictable lel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.