Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    :cry:
    :hugs: sis
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    Is there a way I can bring myself to stop caring what others think? I have been on the verge of crying all day. I cannot get the tears to fall because I have been so busy and surrounded :cry2: as soon as I get into bed I will :cry: When will this stop. When will I permanently stop feeling like *I wish I could kill myself*
    Not easily :console: Takes a while to realise that what others think does not define you as a person and that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Their opinion does not matter because it is not true unless they have spent a long time with you and know you well enough to make an accurate judgement. :jumphug: oh Luna :lovehug: I hope you feel better soon you're wonderful and I'm here for you if you need to talk :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :hugs: I guess when we surround ourselves with people who care for us, it will disappear a bit? Maybe when we see that others think greatly of us, see that we are in actual fact amazing. We realise that sometimes, it's about pleasing ourselves because pleasing people is unpredictable lel
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Not easily :console: Takes a while to realise that what others think does not define you as a person and that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Their opinion does not matter because it is not true unless they have spent a long time with you and know you well enough to make an accurate judgement. :jumphug: oh Luna :lovehug: I hope you feel better soon you're wonderful and I'm here for you if you need to talk :heart:
    I feel crap to the point I cannot explain what is wrong. Tears falling and I don't want that right now no. I want to die I want to disappear

ReputationRep:
    I dont think there is a 'good' enough reason why I am feeling like this. They're all insignificant
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I feel crap to the point I cannot explain what is wrong. Tears falling and I don't want that right now no. I want to die I want to disappear
    please don't :lovie:

I dont think there is a 'good' enough reason why I am feeling like this. They're all insignificant
    That doesn't matter.
    What does matter is your wellbeing :hugs::cube:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    please don't :lovie:

That doesn't matter.
    What does matter is your wellbeing :hugs::cube:
    No body cares about me I have been left out by all. All my family. And friends now I don't matter
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No body cares about me I have been left out by all. All my family. And friends now I don't matter
    You matter. I care. Please don't let the ignorance of others define you :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    I know what that feels like. I know what it feels like to cry nights out,to want an end. Please know you aren't alone and please know that this feeling is curable. It will go.
    Now calm sis, a bit of a cry is okay but then we wipe them tears too, okay sweetie.
    Sending loads of lovr your way :cube:

May feel insignificant, but if it makes yiu upset, it counts. Itsnot so insignifuiant then. Why sometimes I cry myself silly over absolutely nothing, and even that is not insignifcant. If we think small of what makes us cry, we feel worthless , but our worth is so much.

I had my mum complaining that I'm ungrateful etc and it was the worst thing

I'm so sorry you feel that. In my eyes all problems must be important otherwise the wouldn't make you feel so awful

ReputationRep:
      Tired, anxious and lonely
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rum Ham)
      Annoyed

That soul destroying moment when you're having a great dream, possibly one of the best you've ever had and then your alarm wakes you up at the best part :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      :sadnod:

[You've just given me an idea actually...:mmm:]
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Castro Saint)
      Tired, anxious and lonely
      :hugs:
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      I feel really relieved to not be homeless in 10 days time.:coma:

ReputationRep:
      I still haven't finished my photography work and I finished my journalism last minute.

ReputationRep:
      I REALLY WANT TO SLEEEEPP :cry2:
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      I REALLY WANT TO SLEEEEPP :cry2:
      GO TO BED.:fuhrer:
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mystery Panda)
      I still haven't finished my photography work and I finished my journalism last minute.
      If the work set is too much then it's not your fault. If you did other things before work then you need to find some convincing reasons. Sleep is important though. I've been in this situation so many times.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 04mr17)
      go to bed.:fuhrer:
      i am! Arghh
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      i am! Arghh
      :goodnight:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      :sad:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.