Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i'm a horrible person in my own eyes.
    You know that feeling when you've done a crime, like you've murdered someone...and then enormously regret? That.

ReputationRep:
    worried for an exam I have to do
    kinda will help decide if I do my career or not :crossedf:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    :lovehug: Most people look at themselves rather negatively :hugs: it's not right to think that that viewpoint is entirely accurate :lovie2:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Really? Really really?
    :rofl: Yep really really Not what you were expecting then? :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Hrmpft Dr thinks he's a super hero. Oh wait he is :teehee:
    It'll mend itself :dontknow: Not sure how to :lol:
    Yes, you can stay awake yet do nothing, and when given the option to actually do something, decide against it because you'd rather not lol
    I like that way of thinking. I could stay up tonight :rofl: thanks
    :rofl: You're right there
    :slap: It won't mend itself - you've got to do something to get into the habit of sleeping normally It's actually really simple - you could just take small steps towards the sleeping time you want and then try to stick to it. You'll get used to it eventually :yes:
    Yeah that's true I guess :lol:
    :rofl: Not surprised that you like it :five: But while superheroes can get away with standby mode, humans must always take a good amount of rest :fyi: So another :slap: is in order (if you stayed awake) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You know that feeling when you've done a crime, like you've murdered someone...and then enormously regret? That.
    Ma chèrie :jumphug:
    A lot of us view ourselves in a harsher light than we should. That's why you have us, to remind you that you are amazing. Moon will agree to and so will others.

(Original post by Dr Strange)
    :rofl: You're right there
    :slap: It won't mend itself - you've got to do something to get into the habit of sleeping normally It's actually really simple - you could just take small steps towards the sleeping time you want and then try to stick to it. You'll get used to it eventually :yes:
    Yeah that's true I guess :lol:
    :rofl: Not surprised that you like it :five: But while superheros can get away with standby mode, humans must always take a good amount of rest :fyi: So another :slap: is in order (if you stayed awake) :lol:
    It will have to mend itself,I quite enjoy having some time alone. :hand: superheroes need to recharge too
    I slept
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ma chèrie :jumphug:
    A lot of us view ourselves in a harsher light than we should. That's why you have us, to remind you that you are amazing. Moon will agree to and so will others.
    KittenMediaya This - we're all gonna gang up on you now :hugs:

It will have to mend itself,I quite enjoy having some time alone. :hand: superheroes need to recharge too
    I slept
    Can't win, can I? :rofl: Yeah... but we recharge on standby :fyi: Magical powers, y'know

:woo: I'm glad you slept :yes: So minus the :slap: in that case... and replace with (virtual) Turkish Delight

ReputationRep:
    You're not a horrible person though :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    :rofl: Yep really really Not what you were expecting then? :lol:
    Notnreally
    Mind if I PM you?

ReputationRep:
    Sad. The future has me anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Sad. The future has me anxious.
    I'm anxious about mine too. Just started uni so I'm even more anxious. Life will find a way (I hope)
    • Welcome Squad

knackered tbh social interaction just drains me beyond belief, especially this sort of social interaction where you don't know anyone so you have to concentrate really hard on what they are saying and also try to speak really clearly. Induction and enrolment went well though and so did the fresher's stuff (such niche societies :eek::woo:). Glad i can rest now though for a bit everything is like at 100 miles an hour and very intense :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    knackered tbh social interaction just drains me beyond belief, especially this sort of social interaction where you don't know anyone so you have to concentrate really hard on what they are saying and also try to speak really clearly. Induction and enrolment went well though and so did the fresher's stuff (such niche societies :eek::woo:). Glad i can rest now though for a bit everything is like at 100 miles an hour and very intense :hide:
    enjoy your rest, it does get easier over time :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    enjoy your rest, it does get easier over time :hugs:
    thank you CF :hugs: hugs to you as well, didn't see your earlier post :console:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i'll be ok, i just wonder sometimes :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    What about it?
    It's crap

I feel lonely and bored in this house. I feel so rejected as a person. Nobody seeks out my company or wants to speak to me. Everyone thinks I'm so boring...

ReputationRep:
      My stress levels gets higher and higher each day 😩

ReputationRep:
      Wubba lubba dub dub~

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.