Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Anxious, stressed, like everything is going to go downhill from here but I don't think that's possible
    :jumphug:
    :console:
    Here for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everyone.
    I'm still in a great mood.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty lost, don't usually like to complain of boredom since it's quite ungrateful to do so but I'm out of things to do in my life having ditched maths. There's nothing to do with my life. When I go back to uni I'll pointlessly work harder (or at least try) just for the sake of getting a decent mark for some false sense of achievement. That's probably unrealistic though because I don't want to study maths anymore, but I guess I'm forced to. Regardless, I have so little to do it's a mystery how I'm getting through each day. What a waste of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Anxious, stressed, like everything is going to go downhill from here but I don't think that's possible
    :console: Here if you wanna talk :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    :console: Here if you wanna talk :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Surprisingly okay-ish

Got a headache
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Surprisingly okay-ish
      :ahee: Aww that's good to hear :yep: So have you been sleeping then?
      But y'know, I can't believe that you wouldn't even attempt to change your sleeping pattern for some fairy dust Laziness has reached new heights, I see :rofl: So what you be willing to do it for? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      i feel blank, tired, and still hope. Today, yesterday, everything is not good. But tomorrow, it can be better. Short nap can change my emotion.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      havent been on here for a very long time
      • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Pretty lost, don't usually like to complain of boredom since it's quite ungrateful to do so but I'm out of things to do in my life having ditched maths. There's nothing to do with my life. When I go back to uni I'll pointlessly work harder (or at least try) just for the sake of getting a decent mark for some false sense of achievement. That's probably unrealistic though because I don't want to study maths anymore, but I guess I'm forced to. Regardless, I have so little to do it's a mystery how I'm getting through each day. What a waste of life.
      May I suggest an online chess competition or applying to be on Countdown? :hmmm2:

ReputationRep:
      I have no one anymore

(Original post by FemaleBo55)
        havent been on here for a very long time
        ooo fancy seeing you here! :lol:

ReputationRep:
        Indecisive - got some decisions to make

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dr Strange)
        :ahee: Aww that's good to hear :yep: So have you been sleeping then?
        But y'know, I can't believe that you wouldn't even attempt to change your sleeping pattern for some fairy dust Laziness has reached new heights, I see :rofl: So what you be willing to do it for? :holmes:
        Slept last night yep.
        :lol: laziness has not reached the peak of the mountain... yet
        Not even love, mate. Lindors chocolate bars if I hadn't cut down on my chocolate intake. Tough luck
        (Original post by My Moon <3)
        I have no one anymore
        My cutie, what do you mean? :hugs:
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        Slept last night yep.
        :lol: laziness has not reached the peak of the mountain... yet
        Not even love, mate. Lindors chocolate bars if I hadn't cut down on my chocolate intake. Tough luck
        Aww that's good Should do so more often :slap:
        :shock: Whaaaaaat? :shock: I dread to even imagine what the peak might look like :rofl:
        :toofunny: Hmm, okay. So if someone were to put Lindor chocolate bar in front of you, you wouldn't go for it?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dr Strange)
        Aww that's good Should do so more often :slap:
        :shock: Whaaaaaat? :shock: I dread to even imagine what the peak might look like :rofl:
        :toofunny: Hmm, okay. So if someone were to put Lindor chocolate bar in front of you, you wouldn't go for it?
        I imagine it was staying awake the previous night. By that logic, I should stay awake every other day :rofl:
        Maybe, it is beyond your imagination
        Well, the chocolate would beg me. No way am I going to turn it down now. real chocolate, dr!

ReputationRep:
        feeling relieved

I killed someone, the police were after me. Police had already been to my nans house looking for me, a bit later I went to my nans house and tried to use her debit card ...but somehow accidentally used mine, and this alerted them and they came looking for me there. I just about managed to leg it. I got to the train station and somehow managed to sneak onboard a train despite having no ticket. Somehow they got tipped off about that as well ...and I was dodging guards on the train. They knew all my friends and family too and had people going rounds there's looking for me ... which lead to more close shaves. I had barely any money too, Everything I did ...it's like they had a way of tracking it. It was like I was on that Chanel 4 show Hunted

Eventually they caught up with me, and there was no escape...........

quite depressing really. Then I woke up and realized it was only a dream.

still kinda depressing though to know you can be tracked,hunted and traced so readily

ReputationRep:
        I feel soooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
        Show

crap
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        I imagine it was staying awake the previous night. By that logic, I should stay awake every other day :rofl:
        Maybe, it is beyond your imagination
        Well, the chocolate would beg me. No way am I going to turn it down now. real chocolate, dr!
        Every other day isn't good enough :naughty: A proper sleeping pattern, which involves egetting a good amount of sleep every single day, will certainly be more beneficial :yes:
        :rofl: I think so too
        I knewwwwwww it! :toofunny: So now we can up the offer: how would you like a month's supply of Lindor chocolate? :beard: I mean come on - all you'd have to do is try to sort your sleeping pattern out :lol: And then all that chocolate would be yours

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.