Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    looking for motivation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Every other day isn't good enough :naughty: A proper sleeping pattern, which involves egetting a good amount of sleep every single day, will certainly be more beneficial :yes:
    :rofl: I think so too
    I knewwwwwww it! :toofunny: So now we can up the offer: how would you like a month's supply of Lindor chocolate? :beard: I mean come on - all you'd have to do is try to sort your sleeping pattern out :lol: And then all that chocolate would be yours
    IF I could fall asleep that is :lol:
    I feel really :proud: about this
    :drool: craving chocolate :drool::drool: GIVE ME :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am only allowed a limited supply of chocolate, this deal would would be ideal if it extends to more than a few years supply

ReputationRep:
    Like **** because the jump from GCSE to a level is intense, still hating myself for only getting a 4 in English limiting my options for dentistry(my dream) and all my school friends at 6 form went to a residential where as I'm stuck in college. . . 😭
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Homesick, and looking back at the days when life was so easy and everything was handed to me on a silver platter

ReputationRep:
    Good bad mood. Bad good mood. Not sure which way round

ReputationRep:
    Bored, procrastinating, my nose is stuffy no matter how many times I blow it, my head is aching, my feet are cold. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Argh lol can feel a cold on the way. If I am ill, can I get away with staying in bed all day
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    IF I could fall asleep that is :lol:
    I feel really :proud: about this
    :drool: craving chocolate :drool::drool: GIVE ME :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I am only allowed a limited supply of chocolate, this deal would would be ideal if it extends to more than a few years supply

Aww :console: Sleepless nights aren't nice, I know But have you tried anything to improve your sleeping pattern? :holmes:

I know you do You didn't even have to say that :rofl:

:rofl: Oi this isn't fair Using those puppy eyes to get chocolate :noway:That's exploitation right there
    Spoiler:
    Show

So why not a lifetime supply? :lol: And it's not a limited amount either - you can ask for however much you want :yep: But the question is: when will you do your bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Aww :console: Sleepless nights aren't nice, I know But have you tried anything to improve your sleeping pattern? :holmes:

I know you do You didn't even have to say that :rofl:

:rofl: Oi this isn't fair Using those puppy eyes to get chocolate :noway:That's exploitation right there
    Spoiler:
    Show

So why not a lifetime supply? :lol: And it's not a limited amount either - you can ask for however much you want :yep: But the question is: when will you do your bit?

Once upon a time... :hide: now I just go with the flow.
    But Dr, I am just making it clear
    No, it's called persuasion
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ooooohhhh really. Like REALLY REALLY? deal, best deal ever. So what do I need to do again?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Once upon a time... :hide: now I just go with the flow.
    But Dr, I am just making it clear
    No, it's called persuasion
    Spoiler:
    Show

ooooohhhh really. Like REALLY REALLY? deal, best deal ever. So what do I need to do again?

Aww - same here tbh :five::lol:
    :rofl: Oh really? But it's pretty easy to guess what kinds of things you'd be proud of, so you didn't need to

It's called persuasion, is it? In that case I shall not be persuaded Try harder :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Glad you think so :hat2: Well you had to travel to the moon and back Now that's pretty simple, I know, but I can do even better...

Spoiler:
    Show

Because for a limited time, you can still take advantage of this offer if you try to sort out your sleeping pattern :yes: Dead easy, right? I know, I'm too nice

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling motivated

Not even half past ten yet and that's one room in my flat fully painted. Just two more to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kinda sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    people can't take it when they're wrong. I'm always the one to back down but not before ways to hurt me are found. 'Oh I forgot, your mentally ill. You have THAT illness' :cry2: Thanks a bunch, it's okay for you pick on me for little little tidbits, but these same things, I notice you do yourself. So it's only okay for people to do as they please, but me, I'm just supposed to keep my mouth shut, say nothing, and watch these double standards people have :laugh: SICK OF IT

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Had breakdowns so been trying to recover from those. I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Had breakdowns so been trying to recover from those. I need sleep.
    Aww :console: Feel free to PM me if you want :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I am going tp cry do ****ing much. I lied it never did get better. I just ignored it.

ReputationRep:
    No matter how much I clean myself. I still feel taineted

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead. Hurt me. Physically or with words. Doesn't matter does it. Lol lol ofc I dont matter. I never did and never will.
    If you dont ill judt do ot myself. Yeah befor eyou do.b

ReputationRep:
    I hate how my fridays especually are always spoilt. Its supposed to be like eid instead its always nearing breakdowns. I hate ridays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.