Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    people can't take it when they're wrong. I'm always the one to back down but not before ways to hurt me are found. 'Oh I forgot, your mentally ill. You have THAT illness' :cry2: Thanks a bunch, it's okay for you pick on me for little little tidbits, but these same things, I notice you do yourself. So it's only okay for people to do as they please, but me, I'm just supposed to keep my mouth shut, say nothing, and watch these double standards people have :laugh: SICK OF IT
    Aw no :hugs:
    You have to have the power to say whatever comes to your mind at the exact moment. Don't leave it in your head, just SAY IT even it hurts them.
    They don't think whether what they're gna say is gna hurt you (they actually find ways to do hurt you ) so why should you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    Thinking of a solution ma chérie, just hold one :jumphug:
    Xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Aw no :hugs:
    You have to have the power to say whatever comes to your mind at the exact moment. Don't leave it in your head, just SAY IT even it hurts them.
    They don't think whether what they're gna say is gna hurt you (they actually find ways to do hurt you ) so why should you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's no point sis. At least, though I'd rather not have this happening, I'm getting stronger because of it. Slowly becoming immune to it :proud: Just sometimes it gets to me :sigh:
    More strength needed to keep it shut nowadays than to just speak. But I don't want world war 3 to break out :rofl:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Dear you,
    Thinking of a solution ma chérie, just hold one :jumphug:
    Xx
    :jumphug: Ma Chèrie, no need.
    My solution, rant it off, get it off the chest
    And just continue progressing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Hang on a minute. If Spongebob is a sponge, how come he isn't on fire too, and more importantly, he lives UNDERWATER, how could a fire start in the first place?!?!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy that my new TV arrived today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :argh:
    Why will this headache not go away :indiff:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Exceptionally studious.

ReputationRep:
    Bad day As is tomorrow.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Bored out of my mind! Waiting for some tv shows to come back and for some new games to come out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Aww - same here tbh :five::lol:
    :rofl: Oh really? But it's pretty easy to guess what kinds of things you'd be proud of, so you didn't need to

It's called persuasion, is it? In that case I shall not be persuaded Try harder :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Glad you think so :hat2: Well you had to travel to the moon and back Now that's pretty simple, I know, but I can do even better...

Spoiler:
    Show

Because for a limited time, you can still take advantage of this offer if you try to sort out your sleeping pattern :yes: Dead easy, right? I know, I'm too nice

:five: ah your natural instinct is to be grumpy too hmm?
    Is that so? I will always have something to feel proud of this way :proud:
    :puppyeyes::puppyeyes: come on, I had a bad day, as bad days go (OMG LOOLLLOL BUT i might aswell get something out of a crap day)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dr, I go over the moon and back with my moods :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    how long have I got? Dead hard, you meanie I learnt how to haggle from me ma. I do want my sleep pattern sorted....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    with minimal effort ofc :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The part of my head which hit the ceiling is really really hurting me. Ouch 😣😣😣😣😣

After a phase of just accepting it as it is, I've found myself obsessing over my first year grade again and it's quite unhealthy. I didn't do bad at all, quite decent given what had I to go through last year and I'm definitely in.a good position to apply for internships wherever I like essentially.

I just feel like I'm capable of better, and if certain factors were removed I would've achieved the grade I desired. Oh well, hopefully this feeling will pass, I get all the support I need to remove those factors and do much better

Roll on second year

I'm also 20 in 3 hours and 29 mins and I'm more obsessed with a silly result I got almost 3 months ago :emo:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      :five: ah your natural instinct is to be grumpy too hmm?
      Is that so? I will always have something to feel proud of this way :proud:
      :puppyeyes::puppyeyes: come on, I had a bad day, as bad days go (OMG LOOLLLOL BUT i might aswell get something out of a crap day)
      Spoiler:
      Show

Dr, I go over the moon and back with my moods :rofl:

Spoiler:
      Show

Good question :rofl: Well.... maybe not It's hard work, y'know
      :rofl: Definitely! :yep:
      Awwww you had a bad day :hugs: Ok, *gives chocolate* - you're allowed as much as you want today :yes:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Got me there :rofl: I didn't think of that one :toofunny:

Spoiler:
      Show

Well.... a reasonable timeframe A week maybe? :beard: Ahhh, well Gujaratis are known to drive a hard bargain :teehee: so this battle should be interesting :lol: Still, I'm not going to give up

Minimal effort? :rofl: You'll need to put SOME effort in at least We can negotiate that tho :yep: I'm all for flexibility

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Serine Soul)
      After a phase of just accepting it as it is, I've found myself obsessing over my first year grade again and it's quite unhealthy. I didn't do bad at all, quite decent given what had I to go through last year and I'm definitely in.a good position to apply for internships wherever I like essentially.

I just feel like I'm capable of better, and if certain factors were removed I would've achieved the grade I desired. Oh well, hopefully this feeling will pass, I get all the support I need to remove those factors and do much better

Roll on second year

I'm also 20 in 3 hours and 29 mins and I'm more obsessed with a silly result I got almost 3 months ago :emo:
      Can confirm that perfectionism isn't healthy, especially in adverse circumstances :lol: What matters, though, is that you're still in a good position :yep:

Also...
      Spoiler:
      Show

Happy birthday in advance! :party:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      Good question :rofl: Well.... maybe not It's hard work, y'know
      :rofl: Definitely! :yep:
      Awwww you had a bad day :hugs: Ok, *gives chocolate* - you're allowed as much as you want today :yes:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Got me there :rofl: I didn't think of that one :toofunny:

Spoiler:
      Show

Well.... a reasonable timeframe A week maybe? :beard: Ahhh, well Gujaratis are known to drive a hard bargain :teehee: so this battle should be interesting :lol: Still, I'm not going to give up

Minimal effort? :rofl: You'll need to put SOME effort in at least We can negotiate that tho :yep: I'm all for flexibility

Everyone needs to work hard at something I am sure it'll do you good
      I shall take hundreds and thousands and save them up for when I feel like eating chocolate. Thanks
      Spoiler:
      Show

Spoiler:
      Show
      you're calling a week reasonable? Dr I definitely tried for a verrrrryyyy long time before :hand: 1 year
      We are negotiating ⬆:yep:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Serine Soul)

Roll on second year

You'll be fine, don't worry about it :hugs:
      And

Happy Birthday :woo::party::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      You'll be fine, don't worry about it :hugs:
      And

Happy Birthday :woo::party::jumphug:
      You smell

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fvghjk)
      You smell
      Smell; aroma, scent.
      You just gave a compliment

ReputationRep:
      Lol no wonder my head hurts. There's a bump there :eek:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.