Smell; aroma, scent.
    You just gave a compliment
    :lol::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fvghjk)
    You smell
    I guess we’re equal then. How swole is your mushroom tip? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    So much constant stress from everybody. I just want a break from it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillPhillips)
    Get some ice
    I have :yep: that's why my head is numb.

(Original post by MrsMars)
    :lolwut:
    What are you? 5?

:lol::hugs:
    Immature
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Happy slightly
    Just brought a new phone due to old one standing ob its last leg
    Sad as i spent part of my savings for driving lessons on it
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I have :yep: that's why my head is numb.

Immature
    Not you :lol::hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely pathetic.
    How is it possible to push people away without even being with them in person?
    I try so hard to be easy to talk to but it doesn't work. There's something about me that I don't know about and it makes people feel repulsed by me.
    Maybe one day I'll figure out what it is so I can stop putting people through the agony of trying to befriend me and failing.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely pathetic.
    I try so hard to be easy to talk to but it doesn't work. There's something about me that I don't know about and it makes people feel repulsed by me.
    Maybe one day I'll figure out what it is so I can stop putting people through the agony of trying to befriend me and failing.

:console::jumphug:

I don't feel great. We went out last night and I was 5th wheeling. I enjoyed the first part of the night, until we went down into the loud bit of the club, where the music is so loud that your ears ring and feel numb, and you can feel the vibrations through your body. I don't like that at all. I just want to sit with friends and gossip and bop along to a few good tunes. Then there's the whole mating thing about clubs, which I'm like a fish out of water in. I feel really bad that I get no attention, because what girl wants to feel so undesirable? But then the thought of speaking and dancing with anyone I don't know makes me shudder. 'Single ladies' came on and my friend took me through the crowd and kept trying to push me into random men :indiff: Bless her for trying but I was absolutely mortified, I was just fighting with her trying to get away but she kept pushing. Then I walked home in my heels uphill and it's a longer walk home than last year. I get scared walking home alone.

Now I've been in bed all day, instead of going to the market like I planned. I can't get the glitter off my face from last night, and it's all in my hair like glittery dandruff. Nobody's around. If I can get more glitter off, I might go and claim my third free freshers' domino's pizza. Because what's the point in eating healthily when nobody finds me attractive at my slimmest and best. Might as well pig out and enjoy myself.

ReputationRep:
      Not you :lol::hugs:
      Ik :lol: was talking about the smelly one.

ReputationRep:
      SUPERB!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
      sexually frustrated as per usual.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Everyone needs to work hard at something I am sure it'll do you good
      I shall take hundreds and thousands and save them up for when I feel like eating chocolate. Thanks
      Spoiler:
      Show

Spoiler:
      Show

you're calling a week reasonable? Dr I definitely tried for a verrrrryyyy long time before :hand: 1 year
      We are negotiating ⬆:yep:

It has done me good I now have a new trick up my sleeve to conquer stubbornness But ofc there are improvements to be made, so I shall keep on learning
      :rofl: Ok, you can do that :ahee: but be sure to keep it cool enough so it doesn't melt :lol:
      Spoiler:
      Show

:rofl: A year? I just knew you'd say that But :fyi: since previous efforts haven't worked, you'll need to start afresh :yes: So no excuses :hand:
      Improved offer: a month? :beard:

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Absolutely pathetic.
      I think I got it.
      Maybe it's the same reason for which I said to my ex "If I wasnt engaged to you, I'd marry Biryani any day".

Aplogies to all the people who've ever had to put up with me.

ReputationRep:
      Current mood

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Happy. I finished decorating my living room today time for a takeaway now :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      It has done me good I now have a new trick up my sleeve to conquer stubbornness But ofc there are improvements to be made, so I shall keep on learning
      :rofl: Ok, you can do that :ahee: but be sure to keep it cool enough so it doesn't melt :lol:
      Spoiler:
      Show

:rofl: A year? I just knew you'd say that But :fyi: since previous efforts haven't worked, you'll need to start afresh :yes: So no excuses :hand:
      Improved offer: a month? :beard:

Play fire with fire? :mmm:
      It's okay, I also like my chocolate melted :drool:
      [spoiler] A month? are you kidding me? 9 months. Appreciate, I was going to go with 11 months and 3 weeks... [/QUOTE]
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Play fire with fire? :mmm:
      It's okay, I also like my chocolate melted :drool:
      [spoiler] A month? are you kidding me? 9 months. Appreciate, I was going to go with 11 months and 3 weeks...
      Well, kind of, but it could also be water in disguise You see, you can't set water on fire, but fire can't resist water
      Ahh, I see, fair enough :lol: What about hot chocolate? :holmes: That could also help you sleep (if you make it with milk) :beard:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Omg 11 months 3 weeks :toofunny: So yeah... I guess I should appreciate 9 months. But... I won't I mean 9 months NINE months!!! :shock: It's only a matter of getting to sleep - hardly a trip into outer space. Speaking of which - you could easily travel to the moon and back in a fraction of that time :fyi:So a new offer: 3 months

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      Well, kind of, but it could also be water in disguise You see, you can't set water on fire, but fire can't resist water
      Ahh, I see, fair enough :lol: What about hot chocolate? :holmes: That could also help you sleep (if you make it with milk) :beard:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Omg 11 months 3 weeks :toofunny: So yeah... I guess I should appreciate 9 months. But... I won't I mean 9 months NINE months!!! :shock: It's only a matter of getting to sleep - hardly a trip into outer space. Speaking of which - you could easily travel to the moon and back in a fraction of that time :fyi:So a new offer: 3 months

You got me :lol:
      Don't like hot chocolate unless it has loads of sugar and cream. Nah everyone thinks I need less sleep clearly I spend too much time pretending to sleep
      Spoiler:
      Show
      a trip to outer space would be easier. 6 months, half ways. Take it or lump it

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.