Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    IM ILLLL and I spent all of yesterday revising but I had a fever and I don't think I took any of it in :cry:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    You got me :lol:
    Don't like hot chocolate unless it has loads of sugar and cream. Nah everyone thinks I need less sleep clearly I spend too much time pretending to sleep
    Spoiler:
    Show

a trip to outer space would be easier. 6 months, half ways. Take it or lump it

I'm getting used to this now
    :rofl: Sugar and cream - so the kind you get from places like Costa and Starbucks then? :beard: I tried it from them once and it was waaay too sweet so I only managed to drink a tiny bit :lol:
    Awwww :console: You do need more sleep though Pretending to sleep isn't actual sleep :slap::lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: 6 months? Nah, I'll 'lump it', thanks :toofunny: If you come down to 4 then we'll be talking :yes: If you don't want to then you could always turn down the chocolate reward - fine with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    I'm getting used to this now
    :rofl: Sugar and cream - so the kind you get from places like Costa and Starbucks then? :beard: I tried it from them once and it was waaay too sweet so I only managed to drink a tiny bit :lol:
    Awwww :console: You do need more sleep though Pretending to sleep isn't actual sleep :slap::lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: 6 months? Nah, I'll 'lump it', thanks :toofunny: If you come down to 4 then we'll be talking :yes: If you don't want to then you could always turn down the chocolate reward - fine with me

:proud::yep: you are :lol:
    :drool: yes!! The proper, unhealthy, not good for you kind
    I have a sweet tooth because I'm so sweet
    :hide: Ikk but that way I get to be alone init. Smh feels bad man, they probs think I need a Doctor :eek:
    :teehee: you are the Dr. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay I'll bring the offer down to 5 months if you teach me some awesome kicks :excited::puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the chocolate offer remains

ReputationRep:
    I really want to change :sigh: how? :dontknow: how to.

ReputationRep:
    We have moved house. It's so small and dad once again won't accept his fault.
    Mum and dad had an argument. It's over now but I feel depressed I feel like a burden and my younger brother keep making it worse. I want to die so bad

ReputationRep:
    I hate the way I am sometimes treated. I remember those bits more because I feel them more.
    I hate how people take out their hurt and anger on me. But I guess that's probably karma coming to play.
    I hate that I'm sensitive to people's words and actions. I wish I had a stronger backbone.
    I wish me standing up for myself wasn't a crime.
    I wish I wasn't so f*cking annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Argued with someone on Facebook. The person says

" could also get cheaper surgery on those BIG WEIRD RUBBERY GROSS lips of yours .... NEXT"

I've never had plastic surgery, and not sure how to take that. It reads as an insult, but not sure whether to see it as a compliment or an insult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)

" could also get cheaper surgery on those BIG WEIRD RUBBERY GROSS lips of yours .... NEXT"

I've never had plastic surgery, and not sure how to take that. It reads as an insult, but not sure whether to see it as a compliment or an insult
    People that put others down by the way they look have nothing better to say, no other intelligent way to insult you - therefore their words carry no weight. Ignore it, your lips are fine.

ReputationRep:
    Want to be alone. Can't be. I need to get away. Just :banghead: hate this feeling

imma kms

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by zanner)
      imma kms
      (Original post by starfab)
      Want to be alone. Can't be. I need to get away. Just :banghead: hate this feeling
      Hope you guys feel better soon. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Internet)

Big lips are hot bruh don't even worry. Big hugs for you <3

(Original post by zanner)
      imma kms
      Don't I already cried enough when nagisa died, I don't need this

ReputationRep:
      Lowkey sad the roasting thread disappeared. The stuff on there was just fun and harmless to be honest. :rolleyes:

Boss_Rhythm I've forgotten most of your roast and I didn't mind what you said but since you asked :

Spoiler:
      Show

I'm sure the guy I've been going out with and the guys in my inbox would disagree with most of it. Also, I wasn't 'begging the jawline', that's just my face. :lol: And my dad's a property investor and I work for him, so, no, I don't live in a rented apartment - I rent apartments. The Oxford thing, I can't really say much about. We'll just have to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
      Lowkey sad the roasting thread disappeared. The stuff on there was just fun and harmless to be honest. :rolleyes:

Boss_Rhythm I've forgotten most of your roast and I didn't mind what you said but since you asked :

Spoiler:
      Show

I'm sure the guy I've been going out with and the guys in my inbox would disagree with most of it. Also, I wasn't 'begging the jawline', that's just my face. :lol: And my dad's a property investor and I work for him, so, no, I don't live in a rented apartment - I rent apartments. The Oxford thing, I can't really say much about. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, omg I had the best roast ever for Kai's Wife

Yeah, its cool

RIght, right
      Damn, a property investor. Ballin I presume...

I think you'll be disheartened by your results

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)

Yeah, its cool

RIght, right

trust me; the roasting thing was bare fun
      we should make a gc somewhere and just roast on it; that would be lit

ReputationRep:

Yeah, its cool

RIght, right

:lol:

Not balling and we do have financial difficulties like everyone else (and the scale of them tends to be much worse than other people too, for sure), but I am grateful for what we have.

Wow, why do you think that? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kai's Wife)
      trust me; the roasting thing was bare fun
      we should make a gc somewhere and just roast on it; that would be lit
      My snap is open to TSR, if you want it

If you get some more ppl we can do that

ReputationRep:
      My snap is open to TSR, if you want it

If you get some more ppl we can do that
      ok might as well do that then
      my snap is fatima17k; i don't have my phone on me rn tbh

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kai's Wife)
      ok might as well do that then
      my snap is fatima17k; i don't have my phone on me rn tbh
      Added you, I'll just make the gc with three of us for now, we'll see if we can get more peeps later

ReputationRep:
      Added you, I'll just make the gc with three of us for now, we'll see if we can get more peeps later
      cool

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.