The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sleepy but I can’t get to sleep 😴😴
just tryna understand :frown:
I feel down in an abstract sense. Every now and then I get concerned about my future or whatever, but this time I'm just sort of bored and empty for no reason, nothing is particularly concerning me. We've just moved house and for the past few days I was helping with moving things and now I'm not and have little to do. I guess that could be it. Going to uni in a couple of days too but that's something I'm looking forward to so I dunno.
Feeling proud :redface:

Sound so silly but I am proud of myself for finally decorating my flat, despite how long it has taken me. For years, my ill mental health made me lose respect and interest in myself and my home. The flat looked as bad as I felt. Now, my flat is my haven :yep:
exhausted, dont know how i have so much time to be sad when i have no time to do anything because im so busy all the time
tutorial ended early and had a load of old pound coins left over from the bus that i needed to use before they stop being legal tender so went to the mind shop (win win because they are a MH charity) and brought a few mens shirts to cheer myself up briefly
will go to sleep then do all these domestic jobs then start my assignment then go out to the society tonight then summon the mental energy to do tomorrow
keep forgetting to ring the doctors as well to get these blood results back but could just ask when i go on monday i guess, besides i dont want to waste my phone credit on that when i could phone my parent instead
Anxious asf. I have a mock driving test now and the actual one tomorrow and I'm almost certainly going to fail both, since I'm still an incredibly incompetent driver and seem to have not improved at all for the last 15 lessons. Still stalling and going/not going at the wrong times. Why am I always bad at the stuff most people are good at...
So bored. People are boring. Lectures are boring.
Free :biggrin:
Feeling really proud of myself for focusing on revision for more than an hour without taking any breaks or having negative thoughts:u:
Irritable. You know that feeling where everything everyone is doing and saying pisses you off, and everytime they say something it's likely something that you find annoying and you just wanna smack them upside the head and tell them to shut up? Yeah, that's me right now :rofl:
Awww that's good :yes:
:rofl: Yep we would be. It'd work well if we could disable negative emotions :tongue:

:colonhash: You don't have to be addicted to tea to drink it :lol: So what do you drink? :curious: (apart from water obvs :tongue:)
:rofl: Don't shush me :slap: Actually I do need shushing sometimes :rofl: I talk too much :colondollar: :colonhash:

Spoiler

So I went to the gym and released my anger, man's bare chilled now :h:
Tired of everything.
Dreadful. Every decision I make is so short term and in the long term I regret it so much.
Upset. Broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and due to today's innocuous mess-up I have a feeling another friend is really upset with me.

I no longer have a place where I feel at home and I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa.

Just another **** day in my life.
Original post by Dr Strange
Awww that's good :yes:
:rofl: Yep we would be. It'd work well if we could disable negative emotions :tongue:

:colonhash: You don't have to be addicted to tea to drink it :lol: So what do you drink? :curious: (apart from water obvs :tongue:)
:rofl: Don't shush me :slap: Actually I do need shushing sometimes :rofl: I talk too much :colondollar: :colonhash:

Spoiler

Yeah it gives me hope :smile: I wonder if I can truly get better.
Man, that would be paradise :biggrin:

Ahh but those who drink tea daily tend to get addicted :tongue: I drink tea and water...OMG they force water down my throat :redface: :hide:
Shushh you're allowed to talk :yep: your gibberrish wisdom is highly rated :u:

Spoiler

Original post by LunaCat
I hope you feel better soon <3 what's upsetting you?

Glad you are a little bit optimistic there :colondollar:

Thank you!
I was (still am, I guess) a little 'down' about 'lost love' (ie seemingly toxic fallout of traumatic endings to every relationship I 'enjoyed') but hey ho, life goes on...
As 'they' say, perhaps it is not a bad idea to 'fake it till you make it'...
Yesterday has gone and tomorrow is another day with another rise of the sun.
F*** me I actually passed my driving test with 5 minors.

Ridiculously unexpected and undeserved, the yesterday we didn't even go ahead with the mock test because I was driving so badly. I even stalled once in this test and had a couple of dodgy roundabouts. What a relief.
just wanna get going with uni work. am final year so freshers isnt a big deal so im literally waiting til its early enough so i can go to bed
:hugs: Awww, hope is so important. It can get better :yes:
True - they get addicted :lol: I drink neither tea nor coffee on a daily basis :proud: What kinds of tea? Chai? Green tea? :beard:
:rofl: Forcing water down your throat? :colonhash: It's important to drink a lot of that, y'know :fyi: I have around 3-3.5 litres a day, though some of that is lost to exercise. 2 litres should be a minimum for anyone :slap:
"Gibberish wisdom" :toofunny: I wouldn't call it wisdom tbh, just gibberish :rofl:

Spoiler

Latest