Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    If you can then please visit a doctor. It may be morning but it’s better to get it checked out just to be on the safe side
    It's almost midnight

(Original post by starfab)
    Low. Really low low 😢😢
    I hate this so much
    You okay :console: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    It's almost midnight

Nah will b

ReputationRep:
    Nah will b
    Hope you get better soon.

ReputationRep:
    It's almost midnight

Do you have a non emergency number you can call? In the UK we have 111 which is the non-emergency number.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, had a pretty **** day

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a non emergency number you can call? In the UK we have 111 which is the non-emergency number.
    Yeah but not that serious so, I'll just see till tonight and if nothing happens, go tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NBingham)
    Nope, had a pretty **** day
    Sorry to hear. Hope you are better soon

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but not that serious so, I'll just see till tonight and if nothing happens, go tomorrow morning
    I hope you get better soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Low. Really low low 😢😢
    I hate this so much
    Ma chèrie :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get better soon :hugs:
    Thanks
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Low. Really low low 😢😢
    I hate this so much
    :hugs:It's hard to get rid of this negativity sometimes

Annoyingly, emotions don't have an on-off switch :lol: But I guess we can try and keep the negative ones under control by depriving them of thinking time

I pretend to be because I want to like a hot drink.
    The truth hurts.
    Spoiler:
    Show

5 months is not enough. I backtrack. Don't want the chocolate.

If only feelings had an on and off button. Better still, options to choose which emotion to feel.

Nah better-ish now. Refuse to be seen by docs so we'll never know.
    :rofl: Pretending to like tea. Interesting :beard: So you don't like hot drinks? :curious: (apart from sugary and creamy hot chocolate )
    Oi shush

Spoiler:
    Show

Awww, you can take as much time as you want, and you can still have the chocolate :yes: How's that?

:toofunny: That's what I've always done As long as it gets better it's fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    :hugs:It's hard to get rid of this negativity sometimes

Annoyingly, emotions don't have an on-off switch :lol: But I guess we can try and keep the negative ones under control by depriving them of thinking time

:rofl: Pretending to like tea. Interesting :beard: So you don't like hot drinks? :curious: (apart from sugary and creamy hot chocolate )
    Oi shush

Spoiler:
    Show

Awww, you can take as much time as you want, and you can still have the chocolate :yes: How's that?

:toofunny: That's what I've always done As long as it gets better it's fine
    True but I do think it's getting better, hopefully
    :lol: we'd be emotion robots. That works some :yep: othertimes not so much. :rofl: why do you think i spend soo much time on tsr haha

Nope :proud: I am not addicted to tea
    Shush yourself :slap:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lool i need a time limit or i'll never get it done. (Yesh we have that changing mind thing at play again) I will setyle to the end of this year I will prove I can or die trying :lol:
    Oi Dr I'm tryna be healthy

Exactly. It's the best way :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy but I can’t get to sleep 😴😴
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    just tryna understand

ReputationRep:
    I feel down in an abstract sense. Every now and then I get concerned about my future or whatever, but this time I'm just sort of bored and empty for no reason, nothing is particularly concerning me. We've just moved house and for the past few days I was helping with moving things and now I'm not and have little to do. I guess that could be it. Going to uni in a couple of days too but that's something I'm looking forward to so I dunno.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling proud

Sound so silly but I am proud of myself for finally decorating my flat, despite how long it has taken me. For years, my ill mental health made me lose respect and interest in myself and my home. The flat looked as bad as I felt. Now, my flat is my haven :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

exhausted, dont know how i have so much time to be sad when i have no time to do anything because im so busy all the time
    tutorial ended early and had a load of old pound coins left over from the bus that i needed to use before they stop being legal tender so went to the mind shop (win win because they are a MH charity) and brought a few mens shirts to cheer myself up briefly
    will go to sleep then do all these domestic jobs then start my assignment then go out to the society tonight then summon the mental energy to do tomorrow
    keep forgetting to ring the doctors as well to get these blood results back but could just ask when i go on monday i guess, besides i dont want to waste my phone credit on that when i could phone my parent instead

ReputationRep:
    Anxious asf. I have a mock driving test now and the actual one tomorrow and I'm almost certainly going to fail both, since I'm still an incredibly incompetent driver and seem to have not improved at all for the last 15 lessons. Still stalling and going/not going at the wrong times. Why am I always bad at the stuff most people are good at...

ReputationRep:
    So bored. People are boring. Lectures are boring.

ReputationRep:
    Free

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.