Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really proud of myself for focusing on revision for more than an hour without taking any breaks or having negative thoughts

ReputationRep:
    Irritable. You know that feeling where everything everyone is doing and saying pisses you off, and everytime they say something it's likely something that you find annoying and you just wanna smack them upside the head and tell them to shut up? Yeah, that's me right now :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    True but I do think it's getting better, hopefully
    :lol: we'd be emotion robots. That works some :yep: othertimes not so much. :rofl: why do you think i spend soo much time on tsr haha

Nope :proud: I am not addicted to tea
    Shush yourself :slap:

Spoiler:
    Show

lool i need a time limit or i'll never get it done. (Yesh we have that changing mind thing at play again) I will setyle to the end of this year I will prove I can or die trying :lol:
    Oi Dr I'm tryna be healthy

Exactly. It's the best way :yep:
    Awww that's good :yes:
    :rofl: Yep we would be. It'd work well if we could disable negative emotions

You don't have to be addicted to tea to drink it :lol: So what do you drink? :curious: (apart from water obvs )
    :rofl: Don't shush me :slap: Actually I do need shushing sometimes :rofl: I talk too much

Spoiler:
    Show

Yessss :woo: I knew that you'd be sporting enough to do your bit of the bargain even if I took the time constraint away :proud: The doc's strategy has worked again

Trying to be healthy, eh? :beard: But we all know you like your chocolate so it could be difficult

ReputationRep:
    So I went to the gym and released my anger, man's bare chilled now

ReputationRep:
    Tired of everything.

ReputationRep:
    Dreadful. Every decision I make is so short term and in the long term I regret it so much.

ReputationRep:
    Upset. Broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and due to today's innocuous mess-up I have a feeling another friend is really upset with me.

I no longer have a place where I feel at home and I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa.

Just another **** day in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Awww that's good :yes:
    :rofl: Yep we would be. It'd work well if we could disable negative emotions

You don't have to be addicted to tea to drink it :lol: So what do you drink? :curious: (apart from water obvs )
    :rofl: Don't shush me :slap: Actually I do need shushing sometimes :rofl: I talk too much

Spoiler:
    Show

Yessss :woo: I knew that you'd be sporting enough to do your bit of the bargain even if I took the time constraint away :proud: The doc's strategy has worked again

Trying to be healthy, eh? :beard: But we all know you like your chocolate so it could be difficult

Yeah it gives me hope I wonder if I can truly get better.
    Man, that would be paradise

Ahh but those who drink tea daily tend to get addicted I drink tea and water...OMG they force water down my throat :hide:
    Shushh you're allowed to talk :yep: your gibberrish wisdom is highly rated

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: I have been played!! That's some next level psychology. Don't tempt me oohh but :drool: maybe just 1 :yep: *takes another 10*
    DEAR ME. NO CHOCOLATES ALLOWED AT THIS TIME IN THE NIGHT YOU DIPSH*IT

(Original post by LunaCat)
      I hope you feel better soon <3 what's upsetting you?

Glad you are a little bit optimistic there
      Thank you!
      I was (still am, I guess) a little 'down' about 'lost love' (ie seemingly toxic fallout of traumatic endings to every relationship I 'enjoyed') but hey ho, life goes on...
      As 'they' say, perhaps it is not a bad idea to 'fake it till you make it'...
      Yesterday has gone and tomorrow is another day with another rise of the sun.

ReputationRep:
      F*** me I actually passed my driving test with 5 minors.

Ridiculously unexpected and undeserved, the yesterday we didn't even go ahead with the mock test because I was driving so badly. I even stalled once in this test and had a couple of dodgy roundabouts. What a relief.

ReputationRep:
      just wanna get going with uni work. am final year so freshers isnt a big deal so im literally waiting til its early enough so i can go to bed
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Yeah it gives me hope I wonder if I can truly get better.
      Man, that would be paradise

Ahh but those who drink tea daily tend to get addicted I drink tea and water...OMG they force water down my throat :hide:
      Shushh you're allowed to talk :yep: your gibberrish wisdom is highly rated

Spoiler:
      Show

:lol: I have been played!! That's some next level psychology. Don't tempt me oohh but :drool: maybe just 1 :yep: *takes another 10*
      DEAR ME. NO CHOCOLATES ALLOWED AT THIS TIME IN THE NIGHT YOU DIPSH*IT

:hugs: Awww, hope is so important. It can get better :yes:
      True - they get addicted :lol: I drink neither tea nor coffee on a daily basis :proud: What kinds of tea? Chai? Green tea? :beard:
      :rofl: Forcing water down your throat? It's important to drink a lot of that, y'know :fyi: I have around 3-3.5 litres a day, though some of that is lost to exercise. 2 litres should be a minimum for anyone :slap:
      "Gibberish wisdom" :toofunny: I wouldn't call it wisdom tbh, just gibberish :rofl:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Yep, 'tis what the doc is known for This kind of psychology works on most people actually
      :rofl: Awww, have some Don't be so harsh on yourself :slap:
      But if you ever feel bad about having chocolate you could always have dark chocolate with a good % of cocoa - that's healthier
      • Welcome Squad

annoyed tbh, people are so aggravating. Trying not to focus on that and focus instead on the praise i got from my tutor for my work even though i keep thinking everything i produce is rubbish
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      annoyed tbh, people are so aggravating. Trying not to focus on that and focus instead on the praise i got from my tutor for my work even though i keep thinking everything i produce is rubbish
      Your tutors know more than you. Have some faith in them.

ReputationRep:
      One phone call can make and break your day, One conversation can make and break your day. But what if this one call not only makes or breaks my day... foretells what the next three months are gonna be like. If there is no fast forward button... Well I can't go dark with my humour but lets just say I want the next best thing

I really wish I could disappear to where noone knows me.... then come back like 20 years later like I'm still alive dawgs :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AnnieGakusei)
      Upset. Broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and due to today's innocuous mess-up I have a feeling another friend is really upset with me.

I no longer have a place where I feel at home and I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa.

Just another **** day in my life.
      I'm sorry to hear that :console: Hope it gets better for you

ReputationRep:
      I hate myself
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Feeling very Biryani :love:

ReputationRep:
      I can't believe this, I fall in love so easily

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      Feeling very Biryani :love:
      you feel like a food? :confused:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.