Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/AndyGoode10/stat...79469798166528

Patting a lion on the head wasn't such such a good idea :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    feeling very low I'm a girl boys are way to complicated and kicking myself cause I could have let the buy I will only love kiss me instead of pushing him away and him asking why I wouldn't let him kiss me . why haven't I got a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Having a panic attack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Upset x
    It’s 15 days until my 1 year anniversary and I feel like we’re not even in a proper relationship anymore *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Having a panic attack

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: ma chèrie :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Goood
    Ahhh ok - whole milk then? :hmmmm: I never know what people mean when they say e.g "green top" or "blue top" :lol:
    Of course My turn to be proud of something :lol:
    :rofl: Well if someone doesn't drink as much water as they need then such extreme measures may be necessary :toofunny:
    Is it? :lol: Not sure if it's of much use tho :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

No I don't think it has a name :lol: It's just knowing that someone will react positively if you do your bit and trust that they'll do theirs More of a moral issue I guess :lol:
    :rofl: It is a good idea
    :toofunny: Do you actually have a stash that you can access late at night? :ahee:

:rofl: yes whole milk. Can you believe, even that is watered down :lol:
    It certainly is something to be proud of :yep: so what do you drink on a daily basis besides water? Juice?
    :teehee: even the doctors 'prescribed' force feeding me food... so they used to hold my nose to feed me upto around age 10/11 :toofunny: [so goddamn embarrassing] I must have been VERY lazy 😂
    :dontknow: but as you once said, (in my own words) every form of writing is an art of its own
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you'd face a problem if I had no morality :eek:
    Thanks You eat chocolate? Do you even like chocolate :hmmmm:
    Yes really :proud: there's a reason why the family chocolate pile diminishes fast

ReputationRep:
    Replied to the top half of the first page in my inbox. Anyone else, your messages are lost in there somewhere and when I find it, will hopefully reply

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: every time i tell myself I'll fix my sleep pattern, I end up sleeping even less
    Maybe the trick is not to care

ReputationRep:
    Wow youtube has 360 videos. It's nearly like being there

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Who doesn't love biryani tho? :curious:
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I just can't be arsed with much. After joining a bunch of societies and clubs last year or the year before in skilled things, I'm still terrible at all of them. Barely even see the point in going this year. I'm bored senseless in any case and if I do any of those things I'm bored senseless and also pissed off. I haven't achieved anything through actual grit or merit since I got to uni. I don't understand how the course has gone so well but it's certainly not through anything done right on my part. Not even sorted things in terms of that this year either, don't really know what I'm doing this year and have no long term plan. It's a good thing I need to save money or I'd be buying a bottle of whisky right now. Not that monetary concerns stopped me last year..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :sigh:
    :lovehug:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Wow youtube has 360 videos. It's nearly like being there
    :console: And IKR! It's so cool! I particularly enjoyed the one around the LHC and Chernobyl!

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Having a panic attack

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: Aysha, ca va maintenant? :heart:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    Upset x
    It’s 15 days until my 1 year anniversary and I feel like we’re not even in a proper relationship anymore *sigh*
    aw :console: sounds like you two really need to have one of those heart to heart chats

ReputationRep:
    Getting a depressing reminder of why I was so demotivated last year at uni. It's not really so much the year round isolation in my room as it is the year round anxiety. Constantly fearful of running into other people. I have not met or even seen anyone here yet. Kitchen is the biggest problem. Just can't go in there without having to endure the pain of having to meet someone. Forget about never making any friends again in my life, I can't even eat or drink most of the time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    :dontknow:
    :rofl: I guess some people love it even more everyone else does

The only thing I don't like is when you get some elaichi in your mouth That kind of spoils things :lol: Apart from that it's amazing, but I've not had any for a good few months
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

The only thing I don't like is when you get some elaichi in your mouth That kind of spoils things :lol: Apart from that it's amazing, but I've not had any for a good few months
    "Kind of spoils"?
    Elaichi is the destroyer of Biryani

Oh dear :console: I hope you are blessed with some good Biryani soon :mmm:
    The Biryani Gods were very kind to me this weekend :smug::aetsch:

ReputationRep:

"Kind of spoils"?

Nah biting into cardamon is the worst It's that moment as soon as you bite down you know you ****ed up. I usually give the rice a good scan before eating it and remove all the pods but one always slips through the net
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :rofl: yes whole milk. Can you believe, even that is watered down :lol:
    It certainly is something to be proud of :yep: so what do you drink on a daily basis besides water? Juice?
    :teehee: even the doctors 'prescribed' force feeding me food... so they used to hold my nose to feed me upto around age 10/11 :toofunny: [so goddamn embarrassing] I must have been VERY lazy 😂
    :dontknow: but as you once said, (in my own words) every form of writing is an art of its own
    Spoiler:
    Show

you'd face a problem if I had no morality :eek:
    Thanks You eat chocolate? Do you even like chocolate :hmmmm:
    Yes really :proud: there's a reason why the family chocolate pile diminishes fast

Ahh, I thought so Yes - in fact all (supermarket) milk is significantly altered from its natural state (for so-called health and safety reasons)

Yep - sometimes I have juice/smoothies. Innocent smoothies are my favourite atm :yep: But other than that I just have water
    Omg :rofl: For real? :shock: I mean... wow :shock: You were right when you said that the laziness is beyond my imagination :rofl: But seriously, that can't have been the (main) reason?
    :ahee: You're right there :yep: Writing is an art, though mine perhaps resembles scribbles more than anything meaningful :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ahh, yeah But it works fine with nice people :yes:
    Hmm, sometimes Not a daily thing tho Maybe once or twice a week :lol:
    :rofl: Fair enough. But what happens when there's no chocolate left and no one buys any for a while? :beard: Or does everyone know that you're the main culprit :teehee:

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    "Kind of spoils"?

:rofl: Ikr You can always tie it up in a muslin cloth so the flavour goes in but the actual things don't :beard::lol:

I hope so too Will probably have to go to a restaurant... or cook it :lol: Cooking it is HARD though

:rofl: Awww, that's nice Chicken biryani?

(Original post by Castro Saint)
    Nah biting into cardamon is the worst It's that moment as soon as you bite down you know you ****ed up. I usually give the rice a good scan before eating it and remove all the pods but one always slips through the net
    :five: Cardamon = Elaichi (just a different language)

ReputationRep:
    So fricking greatful for some wonderful people <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.