Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just hate this maths course. I'm now forced to start attending lectures (well most of them) simply because the resources are not good enough to self-study from, and self-studying would be 99% reading which is far too boring. The lectures are equally mind-numbingly boring but at least I will be able to learn the content that way. There are no problems to practise except for the occasional assignment and most of those questions don't even get marked. Even if I were to somehow find suitable problems from an external source, it'd be totally irrelevant because the way to do well here is not to do problems but to read notes and learn proofs/solutions all day long. There's also the stupid compulsory essay module which no one's said anything about yet. I wanted to continue doing because I liked maths, but not like this. I've always wanted a challenging goal to work towards every year but here there's no such thing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Shattered - I dont want to wash another frying pan for the next few days...

ReputationRep:
    Hungry but too lazy to make any food
    • Welcome Squad

Stressed.

ReputationRep:
    Another day above ground, can't complain.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Every month I stupidly think my period will come and go without a problem and every ****ing month my own uterus betrays me in the worst of betrayals
    • Welcome Squad

Feel horrible, overwhelmed with everything especially uni work. Loads of appointments as well, 2 already this week and 3 last week and need to phone up apparently for another one least that's what a letter said. Somewhat ironic that one of them is on world mental health day though lmao. Hopefully once everything is set up it will be easier because i wont need as many and i wont have to keep going over this stuff (cos i dont like doing that) because they will all have my notes already. Is good that everything is moving quickly just a lot to deal with all at once
    about halfway through this work for this module, still need to do the work for the other module but the deadline for that isn't as soon as this one
    tired and lonely

ReputationRep:
    Lonely. Cannot deal with the feeling any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I saw your posts last night. PM if you want :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    :hugs: here, not alone sis.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    messaged back btw

ReputationRep:
    Feeling upset to be honest.:cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w8d72)
    Feeling upset to be honest.:cry:
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    drunk and struggling with worries about the medication I'm on.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Housemates have come home drunk, started pole dancing (one of them does it as a job) and have woken the girlfriend and I up with their shouting :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Feel horrible, overwhelmed with everything especially uni work. Loads of appointments as well, 2 already this week and 3 last week and need to phone up apparently for another one least that's what a letter said. Somewhat ironic that one of them is on world mental health day though lmao. Hopefully once everything is set up it will be easier because i wont need as many and i wont have to keep going over this stuff (cos i dont like doing that) because they will all have my notes already. Is good that everything is moving quickly just a lot to deal with all at once
    about halfway through this work for this module, still need to do the work for the other module but the deadline for that isn't as soon as this one
    tired and lonely
    if you need to talk

ReputationRep:
    Praise the lord for the gym 🙏🏽 Great place to go if you’re upset and need to release some anger or if you need to zone out and stop thinking about everything.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It's my birthday :awesome:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I sneakily saw my predicted grades on Friday on my college counsellers computer and it's made me so ****ing anxious I can't even think straight there's no ****ing way I'm getting those grades
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    I sneakily saw my predicted grades on Friday on my college counsellers computer and it's made me so ****ing anxious I can't even think straight there's no ****ing way I'm getting those grades
    Anxious because they're what you want or not?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I've started trying to drink 4 litres of water a day and completely giving up energy drinks, I feel so tired all day :yawn: Wonder how long it will be until I feel normal :hmmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.