Fatigued

ReputationRep:
    Energised and invigorated
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Energised and invigorated
    Lucky for some! You sound like you’ve just starred in a lynx commercial :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not so good today :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Lucky for some! You sound like you’ve just starred in a lynx commercial :lol:

I feel really really bad. Mostly at this very second because I am SO bored and lonely in this house. It's just dead. On the other hand, I know H's house is teeming with life. They all sit in the living room together and chat until the early hours. Everyone in my house stays in their rooms. We've not had a single film night or had a meal together and we've barely sat together at all.

Then everybody acts like I don't exist. H shouts at me all the time and A couldn't be more obvious at her reluctance to spend time with me. It's ALL THE TIME that people act like I don't exist. Like H will ask the other two people on our table if they'll go to the coffee machine with her, but won't ask me. It's little things like that that seem like nothing BUT I NOTICE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL TERRIBLE.

Also the Beast from The Chase is at one of my local clubs tonight and I REALLY want to go and see him but not one person will walk there with me. I don't want to walk into a club on my own.

And Chris says it's all my fault and I'm a vampire who leeches off other people's emotions and depends on everyone else for my happiness, which makes me feel like ****. Is it so weird to be unhappy that people leave me out and that I spend all my time in this house ON MY OWN?

Happy, tired and sad...

ReputationRep:
    I finally figured my life looks somewhat like:

Me: Finallyyyy, I got my shizz together and now I'm feeling better :bubbles:

Life: LMAO, brace yourself for what's coming you **** :slap:

*repeat forever*

ReputationRep:
    I haven't cried in a long time- not due to absence of reasons to cry. It feels so wrong
    I feel like a disappointment lel to myself mainly. I still can't do what I should be able to.

ReputationRep:
    Relieved to find out I only really have to go to the lectures of one module, and even that is mostly pointless (and hence rather excruciating most of the time).

ReputationRep:
    Just rubbish. Really and truly. Hoping its PMS and not that I've fallen back into extreme low moods again :/
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    tired and a bit sick since i havent really eaten and only slept for 2 hours last night
    although in fairness i did have a good dinner last night, i have never been so pleased to see a tin of spaghetti

ReputationRep:
    rubbish and low
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    rubbish and low

:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    :console:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Feel free to PM me if you want
    Spoiler:
    Show

I hope you know who I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Feel free to PM me if you want
    Spoiler:
    Show

I hope you know who I am

Thank you
    Hm I have an assumption but I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    Hopeful. Ambitious?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thank you
    Hm I have an assumption but I'm not sure
    “Dolly”

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.