Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    “Dolly”
    hmmm
    I don't know any Kevin's but I know a Q could that be you?
    (that rhymed)

ReputationRep:
    Today is actually such a bad day. I've lost my glasses and my eyes hurt, my calculator could have possibly been stolen and A levels are ruining my health. It doesn't get any better than this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    hmmm
    I don't know any Kevin's but I know a Q could that be you?
    (that rhymed)

:yep:

NO NO NO NO NO - I can't believe this is happening!!!

I thought the house was sorted after the drama we had. Well it turns out today that A went crying to former flatmate and coursemate E about it, saying shr was forced into agreeing and all this. A also told me that she'd spoken to E and they'd agreed that it was all fine. Well E said today that she didn't say a word!!! So A lied? And E and H were laying into me at spoons saying "Amelia's got ANXIETY, having a house meeting was THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE and A is SO STRESSED" and "Why is it a big deal if A moves out LIKE SHE PROMISED because you can just get someone else...blah blah"

I explained some of what's been happening to them and my voice started wobbling and I started crying ... I was shocked that A had lied and it wasn't all sorted like I thought and that E thought A was still moving in with them.

I didn't go home afterwards and stayed out from 1-9, walking around the park and town on the phone to my mum who is very angry. She says A is very immature and has been so inconsiderate.

Basically, I am now EXTREMELY uncomfortable in the house. If A stays, then things are still **** because she doesn't want to be here and I have this BURDEN on me ALL THE TIME. If A leaves, then I would NEVER ask the other girls to accept a stranger into our house as replacement, so we'd have to move out and, for some reasons, I will have to leave the other three girls to get a house on their own whilst I will be left to go back into halls on my own for third year.

I am extremely upset, angry and disappointed in A for doing this. She is making my life a misery and it's all about her. She and E don't care that they're leaving my house in the lurch, even after EVERYTHING I've done for her. If I'd known this was going to happen, I would have 100% lived with H instead.

I am sick to my stomach with worry and stress and I just can't cope with this drama.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Just rubbish. Really and truly. Hoping its PMS and not that I've fallen back into extreme low moods again :/
      :console: I hope so too :yes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by My Moon <3)
      :console: I hope so too :yes:
      Same
      Spoiler:
      Show

Please do NOT use my name out of PMs. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
      Allergies season is starting.... I am sneasing all day and my eyes are red.
      On the bright side. I like the rain.... I am so happy it started raining again!!!
      • Welcome Squad

Finally got my assignment done, quite proud of it actually since i think it's to a good standard and more importantly i tried really hard on it, which was hard due to all this other stuff going on but yeh.
      Feel quite poorly now tbh even though i have eaten dinner and everything now so im going to bed, wont shower i dont have the energy, only have a tutorial tomorrow so i think i can survive without one for tonight

ReputationRep:
      Irritable but somewhat content.

ReputationRep:
      I din't realise the chocolate I ate had coffee in it
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      I cannot believe I'm awake at this hour -_-

Have such a busy day today and not looking forward to doing it on 3 hours of sleep :yawn:

ReputationRep:
      found my glasses at school, feel so much better

ReputationRep:
      Pretty crap.

ReputationRep:
      Feeling depressed, tired
      I have NO lessons today and still have to come into school and be bored, when I could be at home right now.
      I may ask if I can...
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Absolutely exhausted and quite shaken up.

Today my biology teacher kept me back after class to raise some concerns about my focus in class, and she was definitely on to me at exactly the wrong (right?) time becuase she knew straight away there was something seriously wrong. I was already ready to explode, as I've been very on edge with my MH recently and I finally made the decision to seek help over the past week; the only problem was that I was far too afraid to that last step to reach out. Now there's no need, my teacher took that step towards me instead
      She didn't teach her next 2 classes and spent them talking to me; this is the first time in what feels like ever that I may be feeling a little bit okay about what's going to happen in life.
      I know this isn't going to cure my MI, but at least now I have a good support network in the place that makes me most unstable.

On a more positive note, the patron of the Spoken Word society that I'm a part of (who is actually an amazing therapist and a TedX speaker) called one of my pieces of poetry 'stunning', and honestly, I don't think I can ever receive higher praise

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)

Today my biology teacher kept me back after class to raise some concerns about my focus in class, and she was definitely on to me at exactly the wrong (right?) time becuase she knew straight away there was something seriously wrong. I was already ready to explode, as I've been very on edge with my MH recently and I finally made the decision to seek help over the past week; the only problem was that I was far too afraid to that last step to reach out. Now there's no need, my teacher took that step towards me instead
      She didn't teach her next 2 classes and spent them talking to me; this is the first time in what feels like ever that I may be feeling a little bit okay about what's going to happen in life.
      I know this isn't going to cure my MI, but at least now I have a good support network in the place that makes me most unstable.

On a more positive note, the patron of the Spoken Word society that I'm a part of (who is actually an amazing therapist and a TedX speaker) called one of my pieces of poetry 'stunning', and honestly, I don't think I can ever receive higher praise
      Obviously I don't know a lot about you or the details of what you are going through, but I'm glad to hear that this may be the start of something positive for you.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ahlaladolly)
      found my glasses at school, feel so much better
      :hugs:
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by MrsMars)

similar thing happened to me a year ago, it is a horrible and weird feeling but it does help in the long run :hugs: well done for your poetry as well :work:

------------
      Trying to stay awake desperately, have the worst headache but there is no way in hell's chance im missing this phone call after all this work i have put in to get it. Keep waking up in the night, woke up at 4am then 5 last night and it's annoying. Even if i ever do manage to get a decent amount of hours sleep it is always disrupted in some way
      pleased with how my assignment went though, got really good comments from the tutor and the people in the tutorial caught me afterwards outside the classroom to tell me that mine was the best there :blushing: thought that was a really lovely thing to say tbh

I'm feeling ill. My body is extremely weak and shaking, my insides are churning and my head doesn't feel like it's my head. This is all because of my house. I didn't go to my seminar this morning and I have never missed a lesson before, ever. I emailed the teacher last night saying I was feeling unwell and with anxiety and stress and I got a reply 20 minutes ago, followed up by a message 10 minutes from my personal tutor, telling me to go to a tutorial with her tomorrow ........................ greeeeeeat. Thanks Mr Geography Lecturer. Clearly they think it's work-related. I should have been clearer in my email.

I messaged one of my old flatmates last night and I am going to see him and his girlfriend tonight to talk. They often listened to me talk last year and said I could talk whenever I wanted to them, so I'm taking them up on it now. I just need to talk to somebody who knows these people, but isn't involved. I NEED them to see it from mine and my mother's point of view. And I'm going to tell them my plan to move back into halls next year, and HOPEFULLY they'll spread it around a bit so everyone knows what I'm having to do because of Amelia.

I know that H's house isn't getting on with a guy called R at the moment, and I fantastise that he might move out to live with his coursemates and then I could have his room instead. I doubt that will happen, but I WISH it could. None of them like him and it makes sense to me. Then Amelia can go live with the girls she "PROMISED" to live with, and the other three girls we're living with can get a house that they can live in til their 4th year (I CAN'T be asking those girls to keep moving houses).

If that doesn't happen, then...I'll be in halls from 3rd year, with a bunch of 18 years old freshers.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by For King Knife)
        :hugs:
        PRSOM :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.