The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I need to do something more with my life, but too much too fast will backfire. I know I am generally quite slow, so my impatience is really quite silly :lol:
Lonely.
Reply 9722
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Lonely.

I'm already used to it.
Original post by CoolCavy
x

I hope the headache leaves you in peace :hugs:
x

:hugs:
Ahhh ok no worries :biggrin:

:rofl: I know I'm part of the minority on this one :colondollar: Well today I had one Choco Leibniz buscuit - very nice :tongue: I also don't mind Ferrero Rocher, Lindt and Thorntons chocolate as well as the usual stuff like Cadbury :bigsmile: So you see - I do know my stuff, despite the fact that I eat it very rarely :u: :lol:

Aww cutting back? :redface: Interesting :beard: Any substitutes in mind? :tongue:

:sadnod: Yep busy these days :rofl: And as such I go through phases where I don't read anything for weeks :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by TeenRose29
Awhhh I hope you feel better soon! :h::hugs:

Original post by Matrix123
I hope the headache leaves you in peace :hugs:

:hugs:

:grouphugs: thank you means a lot :sad:

Always here for you, you know that :h:

So, what's a positive thing that's happened today so far? :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Always here for you, you know that :h:

So, what's a positive thing that's happened today so far? :smile:

:ahee:

:jumphug:
Original post by Black Water
I'm already used to it.

I am too, I mean I went a year in uni with virtually no human contact. I just concluded that my general sadness and emptiness over the last couple of years must be due to loneliness.
Reply 9730
I am too, I mean I went a year in uni with virtually no human contact. I just concluded that my general sadness and emptiness over the last couple of years must be due to loneliness.

Damn, that must of been depressing. To be fair though, rather be at university than school. Even though I'm at a new school my parents tell me to make new friends and I just can't.
Original post by Black Water
Damn, that must of been depressing. To be fair though, rather be at university than school. Even though I'm at a new school my parents tell me to make new friends and I just can't.

Well university is light years better than school in concept, but in my case I always had at least one close friend in school and never had even the slightest acquaintance in uni, so it's not as much better as it should be, but of course it's still a lot better.
Reply 9732
Well university is light years better than school in concept, but in my case I always had at least one close friend in school and never had even the slightest acquaintance in uni, so it's not as much better as it should be, but of course it's still a lot better.

I guess that sucks for you since you don't really know anyone at university, but at least you had a friend in school. At the moment, I don't have any I'm just all alone.
I hate my sisters ex and hate her ex mother in law.
Head hurts. Need to pretend it doesn't. Lol
It's becoming increasingly clear to me that I have no one to talk to
Absolutely rubbish :frown:
Pure bullshi* :colonhash:
My inbox is open for you :hugs:
I’m here if you wanna talk :smile:

Haha yes sorry, I should have mentioned that it was me :tongue: Former SK13 haha.

Latest