Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Just failed a Maths test. Yet again.
    :penguinhug:

There is one other person in my house tonight and for the whole weekend, it seems. I messaged a friend at another house but they said nothing was going on there. I'm really bored. I'm off til Tuesday so I've considered going home buuuut...I might not come back again if I do that.

What can i do? So lonelypony:cry2:
      • Welcome Squad

ill
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Indeed.
      Just revise more. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      Chocolate :drool: Well imagime my surprise when I woke up one day this week to find I was eating it in my sleep :facepalm:
      There's no chocs in the house :eek:

Thanks Dr. I feel okay rn

:hide: Don't quote me on this, but you watch, I shall have it sorted before next year
      Spoiler:
      Show

lies lies smh

:rofl: Awww eating it in your sleep? In a dream I presume?

Fact: there are people who can actually eat in their sleep - sufferers of "Nocturnal Sleep-Related Eating Disorder" (also known as NSRED). :fyi:

Omg :shock: No chocolates in the house? :shock: So what happened to your stash? :beard: Did you get some more today?

:rofl: Ok, I believe you - thousand's wouldn't And don't worry, I won't quote you on that :console:

Spoiler:
      Show

Or will I?

Spoiler:
      Show

At least you're trying to be realistic :teehee: Though if I may say so - I think you can certainly do it :yes:

(if you stop being lazy about it :lol:)

(Original post by starfab)
      The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes ?!
      :shock: That can't be right, surely? I just ran a quick search and I got ~15 minutes as an average time :hmmmm:
      Spoiler:
      Show

And forget 7 minutes - it's been closer to 7000 minutes a few times for me :rofl:

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrsMars)
      Das fair enough :rofl:

That's okay; I messed up the first couple of times I didn't have anyone guiding every step. I don't even step in the kitchen when I'm sick It'll only get better the more you practice
      Ahh okay - it seems like a pretty steep learning curve with more complex dishes tho Also, I think it might come easier to artsy people whereas I can be clumsy when it comes to stuff like that sooooo.... yeah

I'll possibly be able to get Lindor, though how expensive it'll be I can't say And I have no idea from where because I haven't seen it yet Highly doubt being able to find Irn Bru though :cry2:
      I see :hmmmm: Yeah, Irn Bru is made by a Scottish company so it might be hard to find over there, but I've ran a quick search and found it on some Pakistani websites, so you may be in luck

Street food is great if you can stomach it - which I can't. I got food poisoning 3 times in the first month of being beck :facepalm:
      Awww I see :console: I guess it's all about how tolerant your body is of stuff like that. I've even heard that people going to that part of the world getting ill by drinking tap water

ReputationRep:
      Just failed a Maths test. Yet again.
      What test was this. AEA?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      ill
      :hugs:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      Ahh okay - it seems like a pretty steep learning curve with more complex dishes tho Also, I think it might come easier to artsy people whereas I can be clumsy when it comes to stuff like that sooooo.... yeah

I see :hmmmm: Yeah, Irn Bru is made by a Scottish company so it might be hard to find over there, but I've ran a quick search and found it on some Pakistani websites, so you may be in luck

Awww I see :console: I guess it's all about how tolerant your body is of stuff like that. I've even heard that people going to that part of the world getting ill by drinking tap water
      Are you calling me artsy? Joke of the year :toofunny:

:ahee: I'll take a look and see what I can find :woo: or maybe I'll jist wait for my dad to come in a couple of months with crares of Irn Bru for us :lol:

My body is very intolerant I am one of those people :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Absolutely horrible :cry2:
      Friday 13th cursed me … I got dumped by my bf and this time it’s for real

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Strange)
      :rofl: Awww eating it in your sleep? In a dream I presume?

Fact: there are people who can actually eat in their sleep - sufferers of "Nocturnal Sleep-Related Eating Disorder" (also known as NSRED). :fyi:

Omg :shock: No chocolates in the house? :shock: So what happened to your stash? :beard: Did you get some more today?

:rofl: Ok, I believe you - thousand's wouldn't And don't worry, I won't quote you on that :console:

Spoiler:
      Show

Or will I?

Spoiler:
      Show

At least you're trying to be realistic :teehee: Though if I may say so - I think you can certainly do it :yes:

(if you stop being lazy about it :lol:)

:shock: That can't be right, surely? I just ran a quick search and I got ~15 minutes as an average time :hmmmm:
      Spoiler:
      Show

And forget 7 minutes - it's been closer to 7000 minutes a few times for me :rofl:

Was not a dream dr, the wrappers were proof :hide:
      I assume they eat all kinds of things in their sleep.
      :rofl: there's a nutella jar :drool: Plus, we went shopping
      Spoiler:
      Show
      :lol: You just might

Spoiler:
      Show
      idk. Sceptical, sleep has been weird lately. Let's put it down to laziness, makes me feel beter :rofl:

Still - 15 mins, wow. Lucky. I never used to fall asleep quick, I used to read til late up in the night, even had a lamp for after lights out.
      Spoiler:
      Show
      *does a quick maths sum* OMG approx 5 days :eek: Insomnia, at its worst? :console: Do you feel tired though, are you lucky as to not feel tired?

ReputationRep:
      Struggling to differentiate between reality and dreams/nightmares today.

ReputationRep:
      Just feeling totally rubbish today, it's one of those days. Can't even work without shortly resorting to lying face down on my desk feeling sh*t. No particular reason. Maybe I slept really badly last night, but I don't feel tired or ill, just bad.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Just feeling totally rubbish today, it's one of those days. Can't even work without shortly resorting to lying face down on my desk feeling sh*t. No particular reason. Maybe I slept really badly last night, but I don't feel tired or ill, just bad.
      I feel like this every single day.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      :penguinhug:

(Original post by Black Water)
      Just revise more. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
      I know I am definitely capable of doing better. The topics that I had covered, I'm fairly confident in. It's just, my school decided to throw all the exams and essays at us in the last weeks before half term which is really piss taking since I have my LNAT exam to prepare for too. :/

(Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
      What test was this. AEA?
      I have no idea what the AEA is. It was just a term test (C3).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Black Water)
      I feel like this every single day.
      Really? I felt like that very often last year but not every day...

ReputationRep:

I'm sure you'll crack it in the end.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I know I am definitely capable of doing better. The topics that I had covered, I'm fairly confident in. It's just, my school decided to throw all the exams and essays at us in the last weeks before half term which is really piss taking since I have my LNAT exam to prepare for too. :/

That's unlucky. Pretty much anyone would underperform them. If you know you can do better in which I'm certain you can then don't worry about your test mark too much.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Really? I felt like that very often last year but not every day...
      Oh right. The more often it occurs the more you get used to it I guess. Sometimes I wonder how am I even managing this.

Oh why won't he talk to me, he is my best friend but he never will talk and I am so lonely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.