Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

re watched the entirety of my lecture from the other week because i wasnt understanding it so thought i may as well just bite the bullet and try again. Feeling slightly less stressed now as i've written an instruction sheet for myself from the video of the lecture so i'm hoping that i will be able to complete the task on the software now :crossedf::cyber:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Conflicted between getting an “early” night or watching a movie 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Ahhh ok no worries

:rofl: I know I'm part of the minority on this one Well today I had one Choco Leibniz buscuit - very nice I also don't mind Ferrero Rocher, Lindt and Thorntons chocolate as well as the usual stuff like Cadbury :bigsmile: So you see - I do know my stuff, despite the fact that I eat it very rarely :lol:

Aww cutting back? Interesting :beard: Any substitutes in mind?

:sadnod: Yep busy these days :rofl: And as such I go through phases where I don't read anything for weeks

Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm, not exactly, but it is what it is

Well sometimes it's cool to be different :yep::lol: Good you at least know some chocolates.
    Dark chocolate ofc
    Awww well be sure to take some breaks from the workload too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that could be said of anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Pure bullshi*
    My inbox is open for you :hugs:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    I’m here if you wanna talk
    (Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Shush
    I'm here if you wanna talk. :hugs:
    Thanks all :grouphugs:
    Just go through a few bad mood patches
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Back on TSR to let out about my ever worsening love life.

My best friend who I've really liked for a few months now had told me twice she didn't feel the same way. Until 2 days ago where she said she did but because of her culture and family she couldn't be with me. We met yesterday morning to end our friendship in person but ended up kissing and spending 9 hours together making out and we both said we loved each other. it was such a perfect day. I kept trying to convince her to be with me and go for it but she said she just couldn't. It's been a really hard couple months facing rejection from her twice and when she finally feels the same way it and I get everything I wanted from her it all comes crashing down in heartbreak. Now I will lose my best friend as well because it's just so damn hard. We both want to be together but can't because of her parents and that makes me so upset and angry. I always put myself in these situations and go through these awful periods of getting over it
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A bit stressed
    I'm behind on everything and I need two references for something I want to apply for next summer. There's my personal tutor but every other academic I can think of for my 2nd academic reference has limited experience working with me
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    re watched the entirety of my lecture from the other week because i wasnt understanding it so thought i may as well just bite the bullet and try again. Feeling slightly less stressed now as i've written an instruction sheet for myself from the video of the lecture so i'm hoping that i will be able to complete the task on the software now :crossedf::cyber:
    proud that using my instruction sheet i managed to complete the work today, went to the library and they had the software so i tried really hard (and failed multiple times) but in the end i got there. What i produced looked good and considering i havent used the software before i think i did well. It was worth persevering with and i feel better that it is finally done. Feel glad that i went into uni despite feeling awful the night before and still pretty bad today because i was productive and would feel worse anyway if i wasnt productive.

ReputationRep:
    proud that using my instruction sheet i managed to complete the work today, went to the library and they had the software so i tried really hard (and failed multiple times) but in the end i got there. What i produced looked good and considering i havent used the software before i think i did well. It was worth persevering with and i feel better that it is finally done. Feel glad that i went into uni despite feeling awful the night before and still pretty bad today because i was productive and would feel worse anyway if i wasnt productive.
    That's great Just shows that you can get there if you persevere.

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    Are you okay? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Are you okay? :hugs:
    I'm okay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay.
    Feel free to PM if you wanna talk
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Currently doing the mannequin challenge due to not expecting anyone knocking on the door.

ReputationRep:
    Will msg when I'm free

ReputationRep:
    That's great! I hope that went well
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Back on TSR to let out about my ever worsening love life.

My best friend who I've really liked for a few months now had told me twice she didn't feel the same way. Until 2 days ago where she said she did but because of her culture and family she couldn't be with me. We met yesterday morning to end our friendship in person but ended up kissing and spending 9 hours together making out and we both said we loved each other. it was such a perfect day. I kept trying to convince her to be with me and go for it but she said she just couldn't. It's been a really hard couple months facing rejection from her twice and when she finally feels the same way it and I get everything I wanted from her it all comes crashing down in heartbreak. Now I will lose my best friend as well because it's just so damn hard. We both want to be together but can't because of her parents and that makes me so upset and angry. I always put myself in these situations and go through these awful periods of getting over it
    Aw sad to hear this :console:
    It's great to see you again though!
    The answers you've been looking for are similar to the ones I'm also looking for and I don't know them so I'm afraid I can't help you there
    Wow, great going Cavy! It sounds like you had a great day and well done you :hugs:
    What course are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Well sometimes it's cool to be different :yep::lol: Good you at least know some chocolates.
    Dark chocolate ofc
    Awww well be sure to take some breaks from the workload too.
    Spoiler:
    Show

that could be said of anything

Hmm true, but in this case everyone thinks you're weird if you don't like nutella :lol:
    Yep still a fair bit I don't know about chocolates - I guess I can always learn

:rofl: Ahhh of course - how could I forget.
    And speaking of chocolate - I'll just show you something. So I popped into Costco after agesssssss to get a few things last night and this is what I saw...
    Spoiler:
    Show

They honestly have the biggest stashes of chocolate you could ever wish to see :shock: I know - I'm such a bad influence :teehee:

:lol: Dw I actually don't mind a busy lifestyle :nah: And I've always got the MMA to release any stress :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: You're right there :yep: But honestly it's no big deal

:hugs:I know, it all gets on top of you sometimes, and it's fine, it's natural :yes:

I'm really struggling emotionally. I don't know how much more rejection I can take. I really wish I just didn't care, that I could be happy not having friends, but somehow I'm not. All the little things bother me. Being someone's obvious NOT choice of friend when you've done so much for them is irritating. We were literally talking about people being inconsiderate yesterday .. I had tried to hint a bit but she was oblivious.:rolleyes:

To their faces, I act non-pulsed. The last thing I need to act is needy. But inside it really hurts, I am really sensitive to it.

Then HE just ignores me and I don't even try to pretend I'm not needy to him.

I'm ridiculously stressed.

ReputationRep:
      mate is stalking girls ur only hobby? the thirst is real lmao, bet people avoid you like the plague irl

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.