Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Oi :slap: you're not - quite the opposite in fact

And before you even try to contest that, here's a scientific fact: when the human mind is sleep-deprived, it naturally leans towards negativity :fyi:

You wanted an answer and that's exactly what you got
    Horrid has no opposite let's not argue with my un-logical (illogical ?) self.
    I like this scientific fact.
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    You know you are not :slap: you are my bestie
    Aww thanks sis
    (Original post by h333)
    You are NOT! <3
    Thanks sis <3
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :sigh:
    :cube:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    I think my friend has just taken a drastic step to end her suffering
    :console::jumphug: hope everything is okay

ReputationRep:
    Kinda just want a break from me and life for a bit :cry2: This sucks
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Like **** because the nightmares are coming back :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    tired xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Like **** because the nightmares are coming back :cry2:
    Awww I am sorry you are both feeling down, i hope you feel better soon <3 you should cuddle up in bed with a fun movie
    Life does suck sometimes, and when it does it is time to zone out with junk food and films you both seem really awesome <3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    I hate myself. I was never meant to be alive. I don't fit in with other people. No human is supposed to live like this. Even other failures of people have some sort of lives, but I just live in total isolation all the time doing nothing like some sort of subhuman. I guess terrible genes + terrible parenting = total worthless failure. Bad luck, just need to wait it out till I die.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    I hate myself. I was never meant to be alive. I don't fit in with other people. No human is supposed to live like this. Even other failures of people have some sort of lives, but I just live in total isolation all the time doing nothing like some sort of subhuman. I guess terrible genes + terrible parenting = total worthless failure. Bad luck, just need to wait it out till I die.
    Neither do I. I was sitting alone in class today at the back like I usually do, and I was told to move for today. I felt so uncomfortable and uneasy.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling hungry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    Neither do I. I was sitting alone in class today at the back like I usually do, and I was told to move for today. I felt so uncomfortable and uneasy.
    I just want to die now, I don't want to wait through this worthless life. I'm stupid, ugly, socially inept, personality-less and every other negative to the point that I hardly qualify as a human.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I just want to die now, I don't want to wait through this worthless life. I'm stupid, ugly, socially inept, personality-less and every other negative to the point that I hardly qualify as a human.
    I'm all of those things, also dumb as ****. Doesn't that give me more of a right to die than you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm all of those things, also dumb as ****. Doesn't that give me more of a right to die than you?
    I dunno about 'rights' but yeah it sucks. Out of interest, is there any reason you have all these problems? I mean for me it was just a combination of terrible genes and sh*t parenting.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I dunno about 'rights' but yeah it sucks. Out of interest, is there any reason you have all these problems? I mean for me it was just a combination of terrible genes and sh*t parenting.
    I guess it was more of genes with me as well and I guess I'm the bad apple. You know how they say that there will always be a bad apple on a tree. Don't you have any siblings?

ReputationRep:
    I guess it was more of genes with me as well and I guess I'm the bad apple. You know how they say that there will always be a bad apple on a tree. Don't you have any siblings?
    I do but he is the good apple if you like. Don't have a clue where the hell he plucked his genes from because he's inherited virtually nothing from my parents (and is consequently a very good person).
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I do but he is the good apple if you like. Don't have a clue where the hell he plucked his genes from because he's inherited virtually nothing from my parents (and is consequently a very good person).
    That's good. Is he older or younger than you?

ReputationRep:
    That's good. Is he older or younger than you?
    Older. I was totally unnecessary.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Older. I was totally unnecessary.
    Ohh right. Aren't you close? I thought you didn't have any siblings. I'm guessing he's probably at university as well.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh right. Aren't you close? I thought you didn't have any siblings. I'm guessing he's probably at university as well.
    Well I barely see him these days so...
    Yeah he is (doing maths of course).
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well I barely see him these days so...
    Yeah he is (doing maths of course).
    If I were in your position, I'd probably be really close to him. Really, he's also studying maths? Is he also at Warwick?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Horrid has no opposite let's not argue with my un-logical (illogical ?) self.
    I like this scientific fact.
    Of course it does It is very similar in meaning to 'evil', whose antonyms include 'good', 'nice' and 'sweet', so shush

:rofl: Well that didn't work I mentioned it to give you an incentive to work on your sleep, not just for you to look at and 'like' :slap:

And you wrote this very early this morning, so I wonder how much sleep you got :hmmmm:Hardly any I bet

:console: Who says you can't have a break? All you'd need to do is just focus on your own wellbeing, and forget everything else. It's the kind of break that we all need at some point :yes:

ReputationRep:
    If I were in your position, I'd probably be really close to him. Really, he's also studying maths? Is he also at Warwick?
    Yeah you'd think, but he has a very different personality/interests to me which is a bit of a shame. Nah he's at another uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.