Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    not good enough

Cav please :cry2::jumphug: I'm here Cav :hugs::console::penguinhug: ily please take some deep breaths, talk to me :heart::lovie::lovie2::grouphugs:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I know this only too well :hugs:
    (Original post by For King Knife)
    :hugs:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    sorry for taking so long to reply to these been very ill all day
    thank you for all your good wishes and hugs, appreciate them all :hugs::grouphugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Good days, too much bad mental days.
    I'm good like that.
    Yeah, me da prescribed me sleep between 10pm to 8am :erm: I admit I need sleep...
    I can't fall asleep in the day, I just have pretend naps, but usually when i don't get sleep at all my days end up busy :rofl:
    Awww :console:
    :rofl: You are - can't deny that :teehee: But it doesn't change the fact that you've not made much progress on your sleep :lol:
    Aww even I can say that that was a good decision :fyi: So maybe try to sleep soon after 10 - before midnight at least? And btw looking at bright screens doesn't help you to sleep. If you have a blue light filter on your phone then that should reduce the effect but still.

:woo: progress, I got 3 ish hours sleep !
    :ahee: I'm glad :woo: We just need to get that up to 5-6 hours at least and we'll have something to work with :yes:

ReputationRep:

CheeseIsVeg dinner is served.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)

CheeseIsVeg dinner is served.
    you ruined my babies :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I feel depressed, so badly
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired of saying I am OK. I WANT TO SAY I AM NOT OK, but my mouth speaks and hands type the opposite....because I don't believe in myself enough to believe that I am not OK.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to feel OK anymore. I just don't have tge strength to make myself feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I'm tired of saying I am OK. I WANT TO SAY I AM NOT OK, but my mouth speaks and hands type the opposite....because I don't believe in myself enough to believe that I am not OK.
    Sorry to hear that
    You can pm me if you want to talk anytime xx

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to eat. I don't like eating. I don't like sleeping. I want to think without my brain hurting. I hate my parents...ai love them too. They love me too. I don't understand what is wrong. I am just going through the same as everyone else...why am I feeling so **** compared to them.. I want to kmow what is different in me and others. I don't want anyone to touch me. I don't want anyone's voice reaching my ears. I want to be alone but I don't want to be at the same time...I want to be OK without doing anything. I want things to change, I want to go back in time and play with my siblings. I want to be a kid. ...

ReputationRep:
    meh.....Relatively good

ReputationRep:
    I want to cry but not a single tear flows down my cheeks...don't have the energy for that. I can only imagine myself crying...i hate myself fir feeling like this

ReputationRep:
    I hate something I just HATE i don't know what I hate but i wanna dhdiebeinsisnshdibdidnsisngdidbu ddhduebdudbdudh it.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have a reason to be feeling **** please...

ReputationRep:
    I hate something I just HATE i don't know what I hate but i wanna dhdiebeinsisnshdibdidnsisngdidbu ddhduebdudbdudh it.
    Shhh calm sis. Deep breaths, I got you okay. Dw, don't think sbout anything, just here and now. Feels the heart beat, hey? Beautiful isn't it? God gave you life, why darling, you're in his hands, abd in his hands it willall turn out okay. Hold, breathe. We both know it's okay to cry, and I know 'okay' can make you feel driven mental. Shhh, if I can get through my worst, 100% hope you will too. Together, until then I'm holding you. Calm :hugs::lovehug:
    Ly

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling better 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Awww :console:
    :rofl: You are - can't deny that :teehee: But it doesn't change the fact that you've not made much progress on your sleep :lol:
    Aww even I can say that that was a good decision :fyi: So maybe try to sleep soon after 10 - before midnight at least? And btw looking at bright screens doesn't help you to sleep. If you have a blue light filter on your phone then that should reduce the effect but still.

:ahee: I'm glad :woo: We just need to get that up to 5-6 hours at least and we'll have something to work with :yes:
    I haven't made any progress, in fact I de-gressed. :rofl: BUT I did get more sleep last night, so :woohoo:
    I use the blue-light filter. It's awesome to dim the screen loads.
    How's busy life?

I am feeling better 😊
    nice

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy :yawn:
    Can't sleep, typical :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Some Kids give me headaches so I'm feeling ugh

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling better 😊

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling better 😊
    ❤️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.