Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by starfab)
    I haven't made any progress, in fact I de-gressed. :rofl: BUT I did get more sleep last night, so :woohoo:
    I use the blue-light filter. It's awesome to dim the screen loads.
    How's busy life?
    You can say that again!:toofunny:
    Yay! :woo: so we might be going in the right direction now How much more than 3 hours tho? :curious:
    Ah I'm glad :yep: The Dr always has plenty of tips & tricks up his sleeve so plenty more where that came from

Still don't get much time to read and not much sleep ofc :lol: but I'm all good

Sleepy :yawn:
    Can't sleep, typical :lol:
    Sleepy but you can't sleep? :rofl: :hmmmm:
    If light is an issue during the day you could always shut it out by e.g closing the curtains or something? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Super sh*tty.
    Need motivation and a new proper sleeping habit.

ReputationRep:
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by For King Knife)
    :hugs:

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good!
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Think this plague has finally peaked, starting to feel a little clearer. Idk what i managed to contract but it was like a cold on steroids and wiped out the majority of my 3 day weekend so yes i did need today off to do some more work and mostly as well because i couldnt have walked two miles with this amount of exudation coming out of my breathing passages. Feel a bit bad for stealing two slices of bread from someone's cupboard but i have been too sick to shop in the town and i was really hungry (did manage to drag myself out to the corner shop when the fire alarm went off but the prices were exorbitant) but i will buy some bread tomorrow and replace the slices i pilfered :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    Shaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    Got good sleep but still tired :yawn: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I feel great. I got my hair cut and dyed today. Always feel so much better after getting my hair done :yep: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite confused tbh. I've only just singed up so I'm still learning the ropes. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored. Nothing can hold my attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by math42)
    I'm so bored. Nothing can hold my attention.
    So am I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    You can say that again!:toofunny:
    Yay! :woo: so we might be going in the right direction now How much more than 3 hours tho? :curious:
    Ah I'm glad :yep: The Dr always has plenty of tips & tricks up his sleeve so plenty more where that came from

Still don't get much time to read and not much sleep ofc :lol: but I'm all good

Sleepy but you can't sleep? :rofl: :hmmmm:
    If light is an issue during the day you could always shut it out by e.g closing the curtains or something? :beard:
    I'm thinking OTC drugs might be of use to kickstart/restart my biological clock.
    You hardly sleep Dw, you'll get much time for reading later

ReputationRep:
    I took a walk without my glasses... someone grabbed me from behind and... I didn't think. Just elbowed him, twisted and kicked him in the groin and ran like mad. Didn't stay around to see, but someone else did run after me.
    Never have I ran so fast. I need to restart some training, bring my fitness up. This really scared me today. I don't have it in me to tell anyone what happened.
    I forgot the main thing -don't put yourself unnecessarily at risk, didn't realise I'd ventured into the "dangerous" area.
    Enough slacking, enough excuses.

ReputationRep:
    hella tired, did cardio and legs ://///////////////////

and hungry.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm thinking OTC drugs might be of use to kickstart/restart my biological clock.
    You hardly sleep Dw, you'll get much time for reading later
    Hmm what do you have in mind? :hmmmm: I'd always urge caution when it comes to drugs - it can be quite a slippery path

:rofl: I doubt it - but I do try to get 2/3 hours of reading time during weekends :yep:

I took a walk without my glasses... someone grabbed me from behind and... I didn't think. Just elbowed him, twisted and kicked him in the groin and ran like mad. Didn't stay around to see, but someone else did run after me.
    Never have I ran so fast. I need to restart some training, bring my fitness up. This really scared me today. I don't have it in me to tell anyone what happened.
    I forgot the main thing -don't put yourself unnecessarily at risk, didn't realise I'd ventured into the "dangerous" area.
    Enough slacking, enough excuses.
    Omg :shock: Are you ok? :hugs:Take more care when you go for walks - take someone with you if you're going when its dark/through an area where stuff like this happens - but don't put yourself at risk like that :slap:

But you did good! :yep: Hope you put some force into that groin kick tho - I've even seen MMA fighters get into trouble because of them :rofl: Should be a lesson for people like that Even though personally I think someone who pulls a stunt like that deserves more

ReputationRep:
    Tired 💤

ReputationRep:
    my favourite drama is ending next week
    legit the best drama I've ever watched, and I've learnt so much from it:heart:
    #yks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Hmm what do you have in mind? :hmmmm: I'd always urge caution when it comes to drugs - it can be quite a slippery path

:rofl: I doubt it - but I do try to get 2/3 hours of reading time during weekends :yep:

Omg :shock: Are you ok? :hugs:Take more care when you go for walks - take someone with you if you're going when its dark/through an area where stuff like this happens - but don't put yourself at risk like that :slap:

But you did good! :yep: Hope you put some force into that groin kick tho - I've even seen MMA fighters get into trouble because of them :rofl: Should be a lesson for people like that Even though personally I think someone who pulls a stunt like that deserves more
    Idk... need to ask a family memebr who happens to be a pharmacist. I'm not a fan of the idea.

Aw that's good. Why do you doubt it?

Yeah, I am currently feeling proud but annoyed too. I needed to clear my head, wanted to be alone. But will do.
    Didn't see who, I was in flight mode. Hope it hurts him loads.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.