Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I haven't made any progress, in fact I de-gressed. :rofl: BUT I did get more sleep last night, so :woohoo:
    I use the blue-light filter. It's awesome to dim the screen loads.
    How's busy life?
    You can say that again!:toofunny:
    Yay! :woo: so we might be going in the right direction now How much more than 3 hours tho? :curious:
    Ah I'm glad :yep: The Dr always has plenty of tips & tricks up his sleeve so plenty more where that came from

Still don't get much time to read and not much sleep ofc :lol: but I'm all good

Sleepy :yawn:
    Can't sleep, typical :lol:
    Sleepy but you can't sleep? :rofl::hmmmm:
    If light is an issue during the day you could always shut it out by e.g closing the curtains or something? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Super sh*tty.
    Need motivation and a new proper sleeping habit.

ReputationRep:
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by For King Knife)
    :hugs:

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good!
    • Welcome Squad

Think this plague has finally peaked, starting to feel a little clearer. Idk what i managed to contract but it was like a cold on steroids and wiped out the majority of my 3 day weekend so yes i did need today off to do some more work and mostly as well because i couldnt have walked two miles with this amount of exudation coming out of my breathing passages. Feel a bit bad for stealing two slices of bread from someone's cupboard but i have been too sick to shop in the town and i was really hungry (did manage to drag myself out to the corner shop when the fire alarm went off but the prices were exorbitant) but i will buy some bread tomorrow and replace the slices i pilfered :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    Shaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    Got good sleep but still tired :yawn::lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I feel great. I got my hair cut and dyed today. Always feel so much better after getting my hair done :yep::woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite confused tbh. I've only just singed up so I'm still learning the ropes. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored. Nothing can hold my attention.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by math42)
    I'm so bored. Nothing can hold my attention.
    So am I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    You can say that again!:toofunny:
    Yay! :woo: so we might be going in the right direction now How much more than 3 hours tho? :curious:
    Ah I'm glad :yep: The Dr always has plenty of tips & tricks up his sleeve so plenty more where that came from

Still don't get much time to read and not much sleep ofc :lol: but I'm all good

Sleepy but you can't sleep? :rofl::hmmmm:
    If light is an issue during the day you could always shut it out by e.g closing the curtains or something? :beard:
    I'm thinking OTC drugs might be of use to kickstart/restart my biological clock.
    You hardly sleep Dw, you'll get much time for reading later

ReputationRep:
    I took a walk without my glasses... someone grabbed me from behind and... I didn't think. Just elbowed him, twisted and kicked him in the groin and ran like mad. Didn't stay around to see, but someone else did run after me.
    Never have I ran so fast. I need to restart some training, bring my fitness up. This really scared me today. I don't have it in me to tell anyone what happened.
    I forgot the main thing -don't put yourself unnecessarily at risk, didn't realise I'd ventured into the "dangerous" area.
    Enough slacking, enough excuses.

ReputationRep:
    hella tired, did cardio and legs ://///////////////////

and hungry.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking OTC drugs might be of use to kickstart/restart my biological clock.
    You hardly sleep Dw, you'll get much time for reading later
    Hmm what do you have in mind? :hmmmm: I'd always urge caution when it comes to drugs - it can be quite a slippery path

:rofl: I doubt it - but I do try to get 2/3 hours of reading time during weekends :yep:

I took a walk without my glasses... someone grabbed me from behind and... I didn't think. Just elbowed him, twisted and kicked him in the groin and ran like mad. Didn't stay around to see, but someone else did run after me.
    Never have I ran so fast. I need to restart some training, bring my fitness up. This really scared me today. I don't have it in me to tell anyone what happened.
    I forgot the main thing -don't put yourself unnecessarily at risk, didn't realise I'd ventured into the "dangerous" area.
    Enough slacking, enough excuses.
    Omg :shock: Are you ok? :hugs:Take more care when you go for walks - take someone with you if you're going when its dark/through an area where stuff like this happens - but don't put yourself at risk like that :slap:

But you did good! :yep: Hope you put some force into that groin kick tho - I've even seen MMA fighters get into trouble because of them :rofl: Should be a lesson for people like that Even though personally I think someone who pulls a stunt like that deserves more

ReputationRep:
    Tired 💤

ReputationRep:
    my favourite drama is ending next week
    legit the best drama I've ever watched, and I've learnt so much from it:heart:
    #yks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Hmm what do you have in mind? :hmmmm: I'd always urge caution when it comes to drugs - it can be quite a slippery path

:rofl: I doubt it - but I do try to get 2/3 hours of reading time during weekends :yep:

Omg :shock: Are you ok? :hugs:Take more care when you go for walks - take someone with you if you're going when its dark/through an area where stuff like this happens - but don't put yourself at risk like that :slap:

But you did good! :yep: Hope you put some force into that groin kick tho - I've even seen MMA fighters get into trouble because of them :rofl: Should be a lesson for people like that Even though personally I think someone who pulls a stunt like that deserves more
    Idk... need to ask a family memebr who happens to be a pharmacist. I'm not a fan of the idea.

Aw that's good. Why do you doubt it?

Yeah, I am currently feeling proud but annoyed too. I needed to clear my head, wanted to be alone. But will do.
    Didn't see who, I was in flight mode. Hope it hurts him loads.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.