Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

Fed up of dealing with everything, if it's not a million forms it's a million assignments (got set 2 more today yay) or 200 design drawings or not having enough money or enough food or the sink's blocked for the zillionth time and our resident make shift plumber housemate has to unclog it or having to deal with MH stuff whilst having no-one care and having to pretend to be fine and having to constantly buy **** like spray paint or pens or having to handwash all your sweaty clothes by hand because the laundrette is exorbitant and doesnt take new pound coins and can people STOp AskING mE iF Im FiNE as bloody small talk. No im not fine but i know you dont care and you just want me to be like yes i am fine. the tutors do it the people on the course do it my housemates do it it's so annoying when you are struggling badly but people just ask it flippantly like that.

:mad2:

keep loosing my emotions over tiny things, got a round pound coin in my change and just wanted to burst into tears, that is a pound less money i have now

ReputationRep:
    Freaking depressed

ReputationRep:
    A f**ing failure. Just so, so worthless.

ReputationRep:
    Feel so lonely and shivery and sad and I'm too old for this
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Alright considering im in Hospital

ReputationRep:
    I am just so terrible at everything I do. It's ridiculous. I don't deserve to even be f**king sheltered. I ought to be homeless, I have that little to contribute to anything. I guess after I leave uni my parents will have to kick me out eventually.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by math42)
    I am just so terrible at everything I do. It's ridiculous. I don't deserve to even be f**king sheltered. I ought to be homeless, I have that little to contribute to anything. I guess after I leave uni my parents will have to kick me out eventually.
    Why do you feel like this? Specifically, what are you terrible at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    Why do you feel like this? Specifically, what are you terrible at?
    I have played chess for years and stopped playing competitively because I just lose to people I should beat. I had to quit poker because in spite of watching loads of videos and playing a lot I just kept losing money. Now, I've played pool for years and have performed horribly in the trials against newbies who barely play at all. Everything I try my hand at I end up failinh big time.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have played chess for years and stopped playing competitively because I just lose to people I should beat. I had to quit poker because in spite of watching loads of videos and playing a lot I just kept losing money. Now, I've played pool for years and have performed horribly in the trials against newbies who barely play at all. Everything I try my hand at I end up failinh big time.
    Oh come on, don't let these petty things bring you down. Personally, I suck at every sport/game and I'm not saying this just because, I truly suck at all of them. You shouldn't let this effect you, just have fun whilst you're playing these games.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed..

ReputationRep:
    So stressed I have 3 biology write ups and one of them is so long - it's a full report. I have to start my personal statement as well and finish it by Monday but do not know what course I want to do. I literally just want to give up on everything and BREATHE.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    Oh come on, don't let these petty things bring you down. Personally, I suck at every sport/game and I'm not saying this just because, I truly suck at all of them. You shouldn't let this effect you, just have fun whilst you're playing these games.
    Yeah but I'm not good at anything. These supposedly petty things are the only things I do apart from my meaningless degree.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I'm not good at anything. These supposedly petty things are the only things I do apart from my meaningless degree.
    Neither am I lol, but I just kind of laugh about it now. It used to bother me so much like it does to you. I would switch places with you so fast. Your degree isn't meaningless, it's a STEM degree and it'll open up so many doors for you.

ReputationRep:
    feeling OK, despite scoring nil points in the anime Quiz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes sirree bob

ReputationRep:
    i did slightly better on the Star Wars yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    feeling OK, despite scoring nil points in the anime Quiz :rolleyes:
    yes sirree bob
    i did slightly better on the Star Wars yesterday
    I think it’s past your bedtime

ReputationRep:
    just a few more minutes...

ReputationRep:
    and

ReputationRep:
    that's it

:yay:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.