Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really good

I went out for the day with my partner and grandparents and we had a great laugh and chatted for hours. Papa also bought the rounds in the pub my mum also bought me a bottle of JD for cat sitting for her recently :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Health anxiety is a biatch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    being treated like crap by students i can tolerate slightly as they are just idiots
    being treated like crap by a teacher when ur a good student is another thing

hate life it can **** off
    I can relate to this SO much, I understand the anger and frustration.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Nervous because my dental surgery is in exactly 2 weeks :afraid:
    But also excited because it'll mean I'll finally be getting somewhere, after literally years of waiting
    Gonna be a whirlwind of a month but eh it'll be okay :dumbells:

GUUUUUUYS!!!! We got the marks for our second assignment back this afternoon and I got 72%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Highest out of my lil group of coursemates!
      • Section Leader
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shadowdweller)
      Unfortunately it comes with the territory for placements, although it's never nice :hugs:

Did you get any feedback? I have no doubt you'll nab an offer soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
      The firms are too big and competitive to have time to give feedback :lol:

ReputationRep:
      I wish I could go back a day so I could be still alive!
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Gingerbread101)
      Got my second rejection for a vacation/placement scheme today - why are they so competitive :cry2:

But I've just completed an application for another one, so onwards and upwards as I still have about 4 left to hear from
      :console: are you trying for firms that give you a chance for a training contract?
      • Section Leader
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by wolfmoon88)
      :console: are you trying for firms that give you a chance for a training contract?
      Yup - applying for things for first year so I can get a vac scheme next year, so I can get a training contract afterwards if I don't get anything this time round then it'll be even harder next time:moon:

Listening to the beautiful and vibrant music of my continent gives relief to my stormy and imbalanced mind. For a few minutes the voices in my head are silenced.
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Gingerbread101)
        Yup - applying for things for first year so I can get a vac scheme next year, so I can get a training contract afterwards if I don't get anything this time round then it'll be even harder next time:moon:
        :/ Good luck I hope you get in for a couple of placements! law firms are intense :/

ReputationRep:
        Really upset

Posted from TSR Mobile
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

(Original post by mediaya)
        Really upset

Posted from TSR Mobile
        :console:
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        I dread getting the bus at peak times bc you get a little too intimate with strangers for my liking, I have to aim for less packed times fml mornings are the worst - thinking about it makes me cringe :moon:

ReputationRep:
        if i see a packed bus, my heart just beats rlly fast cause it's so uncomfortable being literally bum to bum with someone. And if you're tall, their head is stuck in your bum
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by emerald7770)
        if i see a packed bus, my heart just beats rlly fast cause it's so uncomfortable being literally bum to bum with someone. And if you're tall, their head is stuck in your bum
        Omg when you have to pass someone and their crotch rubs against yours :bawling:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
        Omg when you have to pass someone and their crotch rubs against yours :bawling:
        asadslfkl thank god it hasn't happened to me. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU X

ReputationRep:
        i am feeling done w life

ReputationRep:
        You know there's something wrong with you when you're crying quietly while doing random Buzzfeed tests at 1am in an attempt to forget about the ****ing mess that your life is.

ReputationRep:
        I'm really damn stressed.
        A lot of work this year, and my ambition won't let me rest.
        Good luck everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.