The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feeling anxious :frown:
my work experience is supposed to start next week and haven't found anywhere yet
I spoke to a biggish supernarket and they said they'd phone me back either today or yesterday after their staff meeting and I haven't heard anything yet
just a simple yes or no would be nice
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling content and relaxed :h:

I've got this big blob snoring beside me :love:

17039279_338848293183032_5826011164825437090_o(1).jpg

Aw :colondollar: so cute I never knew cats snore :heart:
Reply 1142
Empty
This video made my day :toofunny:

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
This video made my day :toofunny:

Spoiler

Wow!
I wasn't expecting that!
Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing:smile:
I have a 9am but I have not the will to go to it :moon:
Reply 1146
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I have a 9am but I have not the will to go to it :moon:

I missed all my classes this week cause I COULDN'T GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!!!!!! :angry:
Original post by EC
I missed all my classes this week cause I COULDN'T GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!!!!!! :angry:

Your classes are super early aren't they? :emo: I've missed so many bc I sometimes get to the bus stop, wait five minutes, then give up waiting and go back to bed :indiff:
Reply 1148
Your classes are super early aren't they? :emo: I've missed so many bc I sometimes get to the bus stop, wait five minutes, then give up waiting and go back to bed :indiff:

:rofl::rofl: This is literally me, sometimes I go to my first class which starts at 7:30, I get in front of the school and then suddenly decide to get back in the car, go home and sleep.

Omg why are we doing thisssss :cry: END THIS MADNESS

Original post by EC
:rofl::rofl: This is literally me, sometimes I go to my first class which starts at 7:30, I get in front of the school and then suddenly decide to get back in the car, go home and sleep.

Omg why are we doing thisssss :cry: END THIS MADNESS

Guys sleep earlier! :hugs: :console:

And EC... you have an offer to make :eek: :hide: pleaseeeeee try to get to class! :hugs:
Reply 1150
Original post by wolfmoon88
Guys sleep earlier! :hugs: :console:

And EC... you have an offer to make :eek: :hide: pleaseeeeee try to get to class! :hugs:

i l y :jumphug:

WHY U GOTTA BE SO NICE AND AMAZING AND PERF :frown:(((((

Don't ever change ok pls thx :love:
Despite being a 'night owl'...

1. I'm finding the trolls boring
2. I've been eyeing a 5 pack of double chocolate cookies (yeah I'm the monster)
3. Need at least 2 of my 5 before so gonna heat up my homemade veggiebubble soup now

Night all x :smile:
Original post by EC
i l y :jumphug:

WHY U GOTTA BE SO NICE AND AMAZING AND PERF :frown:(((((

Don't ever change ok pls thx :love:

ily too :hugs:

:colondollar: you are a really nice person as well :cube:

I'll try :redface: :smile:
I wish I knew how to play piano.:sad:
I'm knackered while walking home atm. I'm so unfit it's unreal :laugh:

Just seen my first wasp of the year :eek: :frown: that's my sign to begin hibernation until October :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need a book or journal, something academic that I can reference, about how different factors inhibit children's learning in a classroom. I just can't find anything.:cry2:
currently video calling @AppleB shes so coot :love:
Original post by cupcakes87
currently video calling @AppleB shes so coot :love:

Aw :heart:ILY CuppyCakes:hugs: it was a very interesting convo indeed :rofl:
So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.

:hugs: why hasn't he spoken to you? :frown:

Latest