Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

currently video calling AppleB shes so coot :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    currently video calling AppleB shes so coot :love:
    Aw :heart:ILY CuppyCakes:hugs: it was a very interesting convo indeed :rofl:

So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.
      :hugs: why hasn't he spoken to you?

(Original post by AppleB)
        :hugs: why hasn't he spoken to you?
        I would say because I have feelings for him and he has none for me, so he wants me to move on, but if that were the case - why won't he block me? I spam him everyday begging to be friends or to be blocked, and he just reads and ignores...
        • Welcome Squad

I would say because I have feelings for him and he has none for me, so he wants me to move on, but if that were the case - why won't he block me? I spam him everyday begging to be friends or to be blocked, and he just reads and ignores...
        block him instead then. have some self worth. self respect. delete his number. these are things YOU can do!

ReputationRep:
        Maybe spamming him isn't the right way to go about it
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        I think I might just explode ffs :nooo:

ReputationRep:
        went to the tate modern yesterday and it was so funny
        • TSR Support Team
        • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
        the happiest, messiest tears i have ever cried in my life
        are coming out of my eyes
        oh my g o d

ReputationRep:
        just as I thought everything was back on track and I was starting to feel okay, a bunch of **** happens again and it feels like everything is falling apart
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        I remember one time I was walking along a path to exit the school gates

and I just suddenly tripped.

I felt so embarrassed that I hastily picked myself up, and walked away as if nothing had happened. Things aren't real if you ignore their existence. My knees were scuffed and my hands were bleeding and in that moment time had never felt so capricious and fake. :moon:

- and I realised just how much I was controlling my own time when I got up and everything... recommenced; the bird song resumed, and those around me were laughing and talking and doing things that children do.

I ignored all the adults around - including a neighbour (who looked quite concerned :erm:) - who were all asking if I was okay. Bc I was one for solitude and I REALLY wanted to be left alone. Partly bc I was alone, so I was conditioned to never trust. But even today I have trouble with not being alone but also trouble with being terrified of being alone but I am always alone - even when everyone is around me I can still feel lonely.

Basically idk what I'm getting at except that I pick myself up again and again AND AGAIN like I did in that instance. And I always do it - pick myself up and pretend I don’t caRE EVEN IF IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE AND THE PAIN IS SETTING IN, FILLING ME LIKE WATER TO A SPONGE.

Rn in this moment I’m just avoiding doing things I need to do bc I need to ‘take a break’:

“Take a break sins”

“What do you think I’ve been doing for the past 18 years”

“Leave her alone! *directs intense stare at other person* Okay sins, just sit down, take a break and breathe”

“Yeah sins, take a break”

“IF I TAKE ANY MORE BREAKS I’LL BE BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR”

“Take a-"

• 
I WILL
        • AND I ALWAYS DO
        • AND I DON'T NEED ANYONE TELLING ME TO TAKE A BREAK

ReputationRep:
        I just feel awful.

ReputationRep:
        Mans out here browsing TSR and watching makeup tutorials like I don't have a lab report due in 3 days :lol:

ok bai im acc gonna work now im scared
        • Welcome Squad

tfw when ur playing metaphorical ping-pong

hate life so come on here to escape it
        then hate this forum cos it's dead and most of the ppl i talk to offline dont even use it anymore, instead people just have irritating debates about MH and stuff and it is so slow and buggy
        so i go back to inrl and hate that
        so come back here to procrastinate

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        Jfc im completely ****ing exhausted like as soon as i got back in about five minutes ago i just decided that the floor was a safe haven and now im writing as i sit slumped against my armchair, staring out of the window :cry:

ReputationRep:
        dat feel when you first understand the implicit function theorem

ReputationRep:
        Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too
        • Very Important Poster
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Eternalflames)
        Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too
        Eww that must have made you sick

Sounds​ like you're enjoying yourself these days, it's nice to see
        • Very Important Poster
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Just received my parcel from TSR!!!

This is what the guys at Brighton sent me as my February prize. Thank you Captain Jack and co!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.