Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How are you feeling right now? MKV Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Eww that must have made you sick

Sounds​ like you're enjoying yourself these days, it's nice to see
    Yeah I'm not exactly 100% well rn, had to walk outside to get more oxygen
    I definitely won't be staying in that oxygen deprived room again, (plus weed stinks :puke:) :bawling::rofl:

But yeah, I am much happier now thank you! :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feel happy and proud of myself

I had my appt with my CPN today and it went well I have 2 more sessions with her but those are apparently to assess me for schema therapy and just to fill me in a bit more about what to expect so my anxiety work with my CPN is pretty much done now and I am proud for making it to the end of it and not giving up half way through like I usually do with things in my life she said I have progressed well and I've showed dedication and I am willing to engage in sessions so that will be pleasing to the psychologist I will see for schema and shows a willingness to take therapy seriously. I treated myself to a new big jar Yankee Candle after my session :teehee:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I needed that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Weepy

Doesn't matter how many times I watch How To Train Your Dragon 2, I always break my heart :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too
    Can 100% relate, I was once stuck on a coach for 5 hours with a bus full of them, you feel so sick after it :puke:

Thanks for the special rep

ReputationRep:
    I was feeling great but do you ever see something that i's like oh, ok, that just destroyed my entire day cos that's me right now.:o:S

Exhausted. Dunno what to say.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by UWS)
      Just received my parcel from TSR!!!

This is what the guys at Brighton sent me as my February prize. Thank you Captain Jack and co!

I'm only a little bit jealous...
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Just woke up, well needed rest - after a full day with little sleep XD

Today was acc reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy fun. :love: I'm happy and glad for my friends, thank god they're the pushy type bc they won't allow me to be a hermit, I'd be ****ed without them. :lol: It's true when they say that busy people are less prone to low moods.

I CAN'T DO THIS!!!:cry:

It's my laptop. It's driving me mad. It is SO SLOW. ALL THE TIME. It takes ages to load anything. When I type, I have to wait for the screen to catch up. Everything is SO LAGGY. It's affecting my work. It's driving me mad. My extremely clever dad had a look at it just now and did some clear up stuff etc and advised I use Chrome instead of Firefox... but it's NO BETTER. He spent ages on it too. I haven't told him it's no better because I love him too much, but I just can't cope.

Having a slow computer is one of the most annoying things in the world.:cry:
        WON'T SOMEONE END MY TORTURE AND FIX MY LAPTOP:cry:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.
        BOYFRIEND!!!
        seems you've come a long way since a few years ago.

But yet your negative attitude prevails. Every once in a whole remember how far you've come.

ReputationRep:
        I'm not going to get over it. I just want to die.

bored with life and lonely
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
          I CAN'T DO THIS!!!:cry:

It's my laptop. It's driving me mad. It is SO SLOW. ALL THE TIME. It takes ages to load anything. When I type, I have to wait for the screen to catch up. Everything is SO LAGGY. It's affecting my work. It's driving me mad. My extremely clever dad had a look at it just now and did some clear up stuff etc and advised I use Chrome instead of Firefox... but it's NO BETTER. He spent ages on it too. I haven't told him it's no better because I love him too much, but I just can't cope.

Having a slow computer is one of the most annoying things in the world.:cry:
          WON'T SOMEONE END MY TORTURE AND FIX MY LAPTOP:cry:
          relatable have you tried an ethernet cable? that normally speeds mine up
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          feeling relieved
          finally got my blood results back from the doctor's nothing serious apart from vitamin d deficiency
          • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
          Amused at my gran, her and tech don't get on :laugh:

Just off the phone to her...
          Gran - "What you doing tonight? Watching stuff on NeckFats?"
          Me - "I think you mean Netflix"
          Gran - "Aye, well, that thing then"
          :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Like hell.

(Original post by Michiyo)
            Like hell.
            :console:

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
              I'm not going to get over it. I just want to die.
              sorry you feel that way
              pretty sure content like that isnt allowed on this forum though

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by SeanFM)
              Can 100% relate, I was once stuck on a coach for 5 hours with a bus full of them, you feel so sick after it :puke:

Thanks for the special rep
              Oh my god, I imagine it would be so much worse on the bus :puke:

And you're welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
            Useful resources
            AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.