Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, just solved a problem i thought i never would

ReputationRep:
    Cursed. Everything, and I mean everything in my life has gone downhill since October. I had it all last year. Everything is being taken away from me. I fall asleep each night repeatedly whispering 'please don't do this to me' to whatever forces are responsible for all of this and I'm a ****ing atheist.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    really excited for tomorrow :nutcase: well, later today really :moon:

Wait, what? I thought student loans were interest-free? I'm applying for my second loan and it says there's an interest of 4.6%???? What???

ReputationRep:
      Why do I always make a fool out of myself in front of people I find attractive? :facepalm2:

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        Wait, what? I thought student loans were interest-free? I'm applying for my second loan and it says there's an interest of 4.6%???? What???
        They're not. You pay interest on top of inflation. 'Tis how it's always been. :beard:

(Original post by Hydeman)
          They're not. You pay interest on top of inflation. 'Tis how it's always been. :beard:
          Oh right, okay. It seems I was misinformed.:hmmm:

I am so stressed. Got four big assignments due in just over a month. I am so stressed, want to curl up and cry. Why can't I just be a hunter-gatherer?

ReputationRep:
            Like an idiot....

I feel like my brain is fading away, I can't stop having stupid moments and I can't use actual English
            • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
            Feeling good

Was at the hospital with my grandpa from 9am til 2pm for him to get tests and all that done but it went well and he never got kept in which was good

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH my god.

When you find a couple of journals that look excellent, but they're long and you know you have to spend ages reading them before you can add another measly 20 words to your assignment.:cry:

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
              Like an idiot....

I feel like my brain is fading away, I can't stop having stupid moments and I can't use actual English
              omggg same
              I think it's the air or something :lol:
              • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
              HUGE RANTING MOOD FFS thx Rhythmical for listening to me :cry:
              • Political Ambassador
              • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
              HUGE RANTING MOOD FFS thx Rhythmical for listening to me :cry:
              You could rant for England and the whole of Britain
              • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Rhythmical)
              You could rant for England and the whole of Britain
              **** people tho yh :moon:

Just been sitting on the floor, having a little cry. Feeling down and a waste of space. I've realised that I can't write essays. I just can't. Been working on this 2000 word one that's terribly easy, but I've been doing it for two weeks, spending hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours on it, and I'm only on 1500 words with like 12 references and most of those words are stupid flowery language that I put in to make me sound cleverer than I am and to use up words. I just don't know how to write an essay properly. My technique is clearly all wrong. We're told that everything needs to be referenced because "it's an academic essay so we don't want YOUR opinions" but it just takes forever...and we're supposed to analyse and criticise but I can't do that without giving my opinions ... I DON'T GET IT.

Was fully intending to go out tonight as well because it's someone's birthday and my hair's nice, but now I just feel alone and rubbish and the novelty of clubbing has well worn off. I'd love to just go to Spoons and have a chat with all my flatmates and a lovely brownie with ice cream:cry:

ReputationRep:
                Pessimistic.
                • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
                Awesomeeeeeeeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by Paracosm)
                Welcome to part five! :bunny::hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now?

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:
                Severely pissed off.
                Ask Michiyo why!
                :mad:

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by idickmydogdaily)
                i saw my budys arms get blown off by the vietcon and ur complainin about exams
                you do not understand the struggle. It is very difficult you meanie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              What newspaper do you read/prefer?
              Useful resources
              AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.