Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyChappie123)
    you do not understand the struggle. It is very difficult you meanie
    Exams are extremely difficult.
    Try having three AS maths exams in a couple of months!

ReputationRep:
    #allbymyself
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Just received my parcel from TSR!!!

This is what the guys at Brighton sent me as my February prize. Thank you Captain Jack and co!

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm only a little bit jealous...
    Haha Ye Mystical treasure from Brightonia! Chosen by jenhasdreams
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Haha Ye Mystical treasure from Brightonia! Chosen by jenhasdreams
    Hehe thank you Jack and Jen!!

It's​ really fancy and I like the vintage looking photo that came with it :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That sad feeling when you find out the guy you think is good looking has a hot girlfriend :bawling:

:toofunny:

Meh, I'll get over it
    • Welcome Squad

o m g

:burnout:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Just been sitting on the floor, having a little cry. Feeling down and a waste of space. I've realised that I can't write essays. I just can't. Been working on this 2000 word one that's terribly easy, but I've been doing it for two weeks, spending hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours on it, and I'm only on 1500 words with like 12 references and most of those words are stupid flowery language that I put in to make me sound cleverer than I am and to use up words. I just don't know how to write an essay properly. My technique is clearly all wrong. We're told that everything needs to be referenced because "it's an academic essay so we don't want YOUR opinions" but it just takes forever...and we're supposed to analyse and criticise but I can't do that without giving my opinions ... I DON'T GET IT.

Was fully intending to go out tonight as well because it's someone's birthday and my hair's nice, but now I just feel alone and rubbish and the novelty of clubbing has well worn off. I'd love to just go to Spoons and have a chat with all my flatmates and a lovely brownie with ice cream:cry:
    You've come a long way since those early TSR days.

The last paragraph seemed well beyond you before.

ReputationRep:
    I feel empty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie Rushden)
    I feel empty.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Am lost

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel horrible. The past two days have been nothing short of horrid, especially today.
    I just keep having unfortunate incidents occur and it's awful.
    I'm quite scared to sleep today even though I'm so, so tired.

Just feel awful all around the clock.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    very very very very very very very very excited :teeth:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Salted caramel hot chocolate. Smells absolutely divine. Tastes not as good. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Still not over the whore. I wonder what it will take.

Had a bad night. Kind of got excluded from a film, whether on purpose or by accident, I don't know, I cried intensely for ages, went to see my friend H when she got back about 2 hours ago and cried to her, found out something else from L which shocked me and made me cry even more. I'm very hurt. None of the girls were happy and I think they might say something tomorrow to the 'friends' who excluded me.
      I've got a banging headache and they're making a lot of noise next door to me so kind of tempted to ask H to tell them to shut up in the group chat (I'm not in it cos I don't have facebook). Just want to sleep.:sigh:
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      One must often wonder why their ex has messaged them out of the blue, nearly a year after splitting up and then laughing cos you're still single. Lol **** off.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Need to start reading my emails properly. What a mess. :moon: And insomnia kicks in yet again - just as I really didn't need it. Also, the new lights outside make it hard for me to keep my blinds open even though I don't like closing the blinds. :hmmm:
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
      Need to start reading my emails properly. What a mess. :moon: And insomnia kicks in yet again - just as I really didn't need it. Also, the new lights outside make it hard for me to keep my blinds open even though I don't like closing the blinds. :hmmm:
      Omg you are still awake? :moon: sleeeepppp
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by wolfmoon88)
      Omg you are still awake? :moon: sleeeepppp
      Have a 9am, perhaps no sleep is the better option :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
      the first wave of productivity in months! fuelled with good music:cool:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.