really down :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    really down :sad:
    Whyy ? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Ahhhhh I'm really sorry to hear this man. That doesn't sound good at all. Is there anyone you can speak to about how you're feeling? Sometimes a listening ear can really help out - it could be a family member, a teacher, trusted friend or even someone from Samaritans or something like that.

It sounds like a pretty tough situation and I really hope it gets better soon!
    Its ok

Tbh idk....im not sure if I could really trust anyone to talk about this with, but if I do find it impossible to deal with then I'll bear that in mind. I think its only going to get worse with exams coming up

Thank you for the advice I hope so too, its weird tho because one moment everything is fine, then suddenly everything goes horribly wrong and then the next day its like nothing happened. I hate living like this tbh
    • Welcome Squad

hate life
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    hate life
    Me too. :five:

Let's fly away together.
    :flybye::flybye:

ReputationRep:
    Well I was feeling brilliant, but I've now been in A&E 4 hours and I've had enough, just wanna go home
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by EC)
    Me too. :five:

Let's fly away together.
    :flybye::flybye:
    :hugs:

if only

ReputationRep:
    Felt really good today. Made a new friend. It's usually very hard for me to make friends as I'm really shy but this one girl made me feel comfortable from the very start so I was very confident around her.

I felt very weird cause I was rlly talkative at the start so I felt good.
    Today was my last day of training so I'm starting work very soon. I'm in a gr88 mood.

ReputationRep:
    hate life
    whats up?
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Alive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

Kyx reply to my pm.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats up?
    got exams tomorrow so im nervous and stressed but only one person has even acknowledged or cared about that, everyone else has just wanted things off of me all day and it's annoying me which is hypocritical because i rely on others too. Also hate myself and my mind especially and how much harder i make things for myself when they dont need to be nearly as complicated. Fed up of sleeping awfully but equally im also fed up of sleeping too much. I waste so much time doing it but i cant function otherwise because my acc sleep quality is so poor. Fed up of a certain situation at school which isn't being resolved at all despite numerous people getting involved. Fed up of people judging me and telling me im not allowed to be stressed. Fed up waiting for my turn when everyone else has already got their fab new lives and im just left behind in the exact same situation as a year ago, i wish we could all have great lives.

ReputationRep:
    I'm failing my summer exams I know it.

ReputationRep:
    Better than I was an hour ago as I've finally finished the last creative writing assignment of my degree! However I still have the examined assignment to do (5000 word EMA to anyone who knows the Open University terms- fml!!) I have a 2500 word assignment and another 3000 word EMA for my other module and then I'm done! I had to get it done as tomorrow I have to take my laptop to the pawn shop until I get my money next week- broke :ashamed::ashamed:
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Kyx reply to my pm.
    Have done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got exams tomorrow so im nervous and stressed but only one person has even acknowledged or cared about that, everyone else has just wanted things off of me all day and it's annoying me which is hypocritical because i rely on others too. Also hate myself and my mind especially and how much harder i make things for myself when they dont need to be nearly as complicated. Fed up of sleeping awfully but equally im also fed up of sleeping too much. I waste so much time doing it but i cant function otherwise because my acc sleep quality is so poor. Fed up of a certain situation at school which isn't being resolved at all despite numerous people getting involved. Fed up of people judging me and telling me im not allowed to be stressed. Fed up waiting for my turn when everyone else has already got their fab new lives and im just left behind in the exact same situation as a year ago, i wish we could all have great lives.
    sorry to that this, when it comes to exams all you can do is make sure you do your best. i know you have likely heard that before but as it is the best thing to do. that way you don't come out of it wondering if you could have done more.

i hope everything gets sorted out as you are an amazing person and you deserve to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    This was gonna happen at some point...

> How are you feeling right now? MKV

> Feeling sad

As for me... don't know, but I've got the flippin' "We didn't start the fire" song going round and round in my head XD

ReputationRep:
    Since I gave up maths, which was my only hobby, I have nothing to do. Except occasionally reading through reams of boring lecture notes for my stupid exams. I don't know what to do. I've been on my laptop literally every minute I'm awake, so my eyes have deteriorated significantly, and amazingly enough I sometimes get to the point where I'm sick of staring at my laptop so I need to take a break. To do nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if I was the only person in the country who lived like this, it seems humanly impossible.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    sorry to that this, when it comes to exams all you can do is make sure you do your best. i know you have likely heard that before but as it is the best thing to do. that way you don't come out of it wondering if you could have done more.

i hope everything gets sorted out as you are an amazing person and you deserve to be happy.
    Thank you so much that acc means a lot, hope u are keeping well u likewise deserve it x
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Where does the weekend go?

Sometimes life just feels like a series of weekdays and weekends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.