Awh, just got home, walked in the snow and saw a bluetit
    What a lovely morning :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Awh, just got home, walked in the snow and saw a bluetit
    What a lovely morning :daydreaming:
    it snowed enough for you to walk in it :shock:

here in the SW we only got a few bits of snow but it was so brief

we never get bluetits either, just seagulls ...every...damn....morning :lol:

what were you doing out of home? a walk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I'm tooooo tired
    your avi sums that up well enough

(Original post by Drez999)
    Other than having a sore throat and a swollen uvula, I'm feeling fabulous.
    sore thorat is the worst I didnt know we swallowed over 500 times a day and each one is equally painful on the throat

(Original post by YoloBaggins00)
    I am so bored!
    welcome to half term
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    it snowed enough for you to walk in it :shock:

here in the SW we only got a few bits of snow but it was so brief

we never get bluetits either, just seagulls ...every...damn....morning :lol:

what were you doing out of home? a walk?
    Ah I should clarify, walked whilst it was snowing. It never settled
    Now it rains :/

Aw nooo! Get a few tits, thrushes, I lie to go to the park to see the swans and ducks too Erm they are life :loveduck:

Walking home from orchestra

How are you?
    I'll reply to your pm this evening

ReputationRep:
    ghngh

ReputationRep:
    your avi sums that up well enough

sore thorat is the worst I didnt know we swallowed over 500 times a day and each one is equally painful on the throat

welcome to half term
    It's half term? I didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoloBaggins00)
    It's half term? I didn't know.
    it says youre 17 so isnt it half term for you? its half term for my school anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    Ah I should clarify, walked whilst it was snowing. It never settled
    Now it rains :/

Aw nooo! Get a few tits, thrushes, I lie to go to the park to see the swans and ducks too Erm they are life :loveduck:

Walking home from orchestra

How are you?
    I'll reply to your pm this evening
    Awww thats too bad, I remember 2010 had great snow, few inches deep and I could build a snowman my snow never settled at all, they just reached the ground and kind of awkwardly died and melted instantly

Dammit raining always instantly makes me sad, clouds do a bit too, Im very weather dependant with my mood but most ppl probs are, just more so with moi :dontknow: thats why I was so happy in aus lmao

I love walking around our nature reserve too but its soo cold atm so Im safer in my house with wifi :lol:

Ooo yeah that figures, 7am morning I recall, I woke at 7:15am today and organised all my past notes, making a timetable now forgot Im starting driving lessons this week with 2-3 lessons per wk so thats more stuff to do :facepalm:

How was orchestra? play anything nice?

Im good but tired, back from badminton and going to start revising at 15:00 for an hour or 2. Then revise again tonight for an hour and then chill from 8:30pm, maybe watch a film or 2, any recommendations?

Haha dont sweat the pm, I need to study soon anyway so I wont be online much longer
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    SO basically need to eat for energy bc I cba to do anything without food but I have NO FOOD :cry:- also have no will to go and get food bc:

Cold
    Tired
    Hungry
    Hungry
    Hungry
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Impressive :jumphug:
    AngryJellyfish get your act together, Monsieur :rofl:

Awww thats too bad, I remember 2010 had great snow, few inches deep and I could build a snowman my snow never settled at all, they just reached the ground and kind of awkwardly died and melted instantly

Dammit raining always instantly makes me sad, clouds do a bit too, Im very weather dependant with my mood but most ppl probs are, just more so with moi :dontknow: thats why I was so happy in aus lmao

I love walking around our nature reserve too but its soo cold atm so Im safer in my house with wifi :lol:

Ooo yeah that figures, 7am morning I recall, I woke at 7:15am today and organised all my past notes, making a timetable now forgot Im starting driving lessons this week with 2-3 lessons per wk so thats more stuff to do :facepalm:

How was orchestra? play anything nice?

Im good but tired, back from badminton and going to start revising at 15:00 for an hour or 2. Then revise again tonight for an hour and then chill from 8:30pm, maybe watch a film or 2, any recommendations?

Haha dont sweat the pm, I need to study soon anyway so I wont be online much longer
    awh yeah :console::snowman::rip:

I get you :jumphug: I'm not so much but I dislike rain :sadnod:

:five: I just love the quiet and sereneness of the forest or a pond or something idk :love:

:jumphug: you can do it! :rave::hugs:

We played a medley from west side story and this:

I LOVE BOTH OMG <3 :nopity:

A french film :love::france: I might watch one too if I get work done!
    so basically no film for me

:jumphug: later

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    SO basically need to eat for energy bc I cba to do anything without food but I have NO FOOD :cry:- also have no will to go and get food bc:

Cold
    Tired
    Hungry
    Hungry
    Hungry
    SNT :jumphug: ily so you're now going to have to get food bc I say so pls

Cold ---> put another layer on (I just put on my Moriartea hoodie bc it is freezing in my room :hide:) just shove on something warm - doesn't have to be attractive ok
    Tired + hungry ---> put on your coat, wellies or whatever cool kid shoes you got and go to tesco/sainsbury etc. go crazy with the sugar for energy and get something nice to treat yourself with when you get home after you went to all the effort
    Get a nice drink that'll give you energy too

ly lots :loveduck:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    SNT :jumphug: ily so you're now going to have to get food bc I say so pls

Cold ---> put another layer on (I just put on my Moriartea hoodie bc it is freezing in my room :hide:) just shove on something warm - doesn't have to be attractive ok
    Tired + hungry ---> put on your coat, wellies or whatever cool kid shoes you got and go to tesco/sainsbury etc. go crazy with the sugar for energy and get something nice to treat yourself with when you get home after you went to all the effort
    Get a nice drink that'll give you energy too

ly lots :loveduck:
    Ly infinitely more :cube:

Erm cba tho :getmecoat:sorry :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Impressive :jumphug:
    AngryJellyfish get your act together, Monsieur :rofl:

awh yeah :console::snowman::rip:

I get you :jumphug: I'm not so much but I dislike rain :sadnod:

:five: I just love the quiet and sereneness of the forest or a pond or something idk :love:

:jumphug: you can do it! :rave::hugs:

We played a medley from west side story and this:

I LOVE BOTH OMG <3 :nopity:
    or a forest eh? I love forests too, so calm and interesting at the same time pretty wise in nature too :lol:

those songs sound pretty good, my school actually did a drama production of west side story recently :yep: does your school do any plays?

only seen 2 french films in my life but bothe were amazing, 2nd one more so:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Ly infinitely more :cube:

Erm cba tho :getmecoat:sorry :emo:
    Nah ily more, sending you cheee :cube:
    :fuhrer:
    or a forest eh? I love forests too, so calm and interesting at the same time pretty wise in nature too :lol:

those songs sound pretty good, my school actually did a drama production of west side story recently :yep: does your school do any plays?

only seen 2 french films in my life but bothe were amazing, 2nd one more so:

:daydreaming:
    Yeah but I never get involved, they don't ask for instrumentalists :dontknow:
    :france:

Really panicked, my laptop is physically broken!!! The top of the keyboard is peeling away from the underside and i can't close the lid and some black bits have broken off. I CAN'T FIX IT:cry2: Where's my dad's computer skillz when I need them:cry2: Oh HELP!
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      Unhappy, because it's cold, I missed my train, and CheeseIsVeg keeps calling me mister. :moon:

ReputationRep:
      I'm tired of living this life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        Really panicked, my laptop is physically broken!!! The top of the keyboard is peeling away from the underside and i can't close the lid and some black bits have broken off. I CAN'T FIX IT:cry2: Where's my dad's computer skillz when I need them:cry2: Oh HELP!
        Have you tried the technology section of the site? That's where the resident tech wizards are at. :yep:
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
        Unhappy, because it's cold, I missed my train, and CheeseIsVeg keeps calling me mister. :moon:
        :console::jumphug: Get warm soon AJ!
        Wait what :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.