Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Had the best time of my life yesterday at the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Orchestra :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Proud to say I unconditionally hate maths. I have managed to do one thing right for once, I have given up on maths completely. Now I read the stupid lecture notes about 10 minutes a day (which is basically a page) if I can be bothered. I don't want to try to solve any stupid challenging problems. So I certainly will not turn up to another sh*tty supervision next term. I hope the exams are just tests of rote memory as usual. I like that and evidently always have, since I 'liked' school maths but am sh*t at/hate real maths. I wish I was talented at something.

All I am doing every day now is binging a TV show and rotting in my room. My vision is destroyed thanks to literal nonstop screens (only exception is when sleeping). It's not that bad though, I enjoy it for the most part, but it doesn't seem human to be able to keep this up for the rest of my life.

I like this 'venting your problems on a thread' thing. In real life I never talk to anyone, ever. Surprised I can still speak properly, although how would I know that...
    Forget having no friends, I have no family (not literally). It's funny how everyone else went back 'home' for the holidays. Lol. I have no home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Well now lost on balance about £60 playing poker despite winning one tourney for like £200. Just another thing I've tried to do but am bad at. I don't think I really have a future in anything. It seems for whatever reason I can do well in exams and that's it in terms of my skill set. And I am probably going to fail this year at which point I will have nothing to live for.
    Keep the head up bud, if you wana talk just pm us and we'll talk it through.

In other news, serah.exe UWS EC The three amigos. Little tits. I know yee didn't let me in the grp cha.

I have eyes everywhere. I'd watch your back if I were yee. Keep low.

I only have to be lucky once. Class dismissed.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)

In other news, serah.exe UWS EC The three amigos. Little tits. I know yee didn't let me in the grp cha.

Thanks for the personal rating and for the follow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Thanks for the personal rating and for the follow.
    No problem babes.

Let the games begin *pecks your cheek*

ReputationRep:
    ignored... nothing new...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Proud to say I unconditionally hate maths. I have managed to do one thing right for once, I have given up on maths completely. Now I read the stupid lecture notes about 10 minutes a day (which is basically a page) if I can be bothered. I don't want to try to solve any stupid challenging problems. So I certainly will not turn up to another sh*tty supervision next term. I hope the exams are just tests of rote memory as usual. I like that and evidently always have, since I 'liked' school maths but am sh*t at/hate real maths. I wish I was talented at something.

All I am doing every day now is binging a TV show and rotting in my room. My vision is destroyed thanks to literal nonstop screens (only exception is when sleeping). It's not that bad though, I enjoy it for the most part, but it doesn't seem human to be able to keep this up for the rest of my life.

I like this 'venting your problems on a thread' thing. In real life I never talk to anyone, ever. Surprised I can still speak properly, although how would I know that...
    Forget having no friends, I have no family (not literally). It's funny how everyone else went back 'home' for the holidays. Lol. I have no home.
    Aye maths sucks. I am currently revising for like five exams in the first week of term. Analysis 3 the optimal method is literally to rote learn the solutions to assignments; the exams are just a selection of that year's assignment questions. You'd have no chance without becoming intimately acquainted with all of said solutions, but once you do it is just memory, not real maths. Vector analysis is also like 5 or 6 theorems, apply them mindlessly, woo. Algebra 1 is okay, not that easy, but still mostly trivial application. And I still feel I will screw up because I'm so bored I can hardly do the necessary memorisation.
    • Political Ambassador

No problem babes.

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so demotivated >.< halp

ReputationRep:
    No problem babes.

*squeezes bum*

*licks*

XD rawr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    *squeezes bum*

*licks*

XD rawr
    Daddy is busy Hezzy. Be patient.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

it is time you calm down a lil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    LOL that quote wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    back away muggle

ReputationRep:
    Terrible ahah

ReputationRep:
    back away muggle
    They didnt let me into the group chat either.

oh well **** them. they're lame af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    They didnt let me into the group chat either.

oh well **** them. they're lame af.
    We'll setup our own chat don't worry bud. The uprisen has begun.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Mad
    Talk to me, what's on your mind? Thanks for the VM, unfortunately I can't reply but I'm guessing some girl rejected you irl and you came to my VM wall to take it out on girls online :toofunny: p a t h e t i c

ReputationRep:
    I'm so f**king angry at myself all the time. With good reason; I'm boring, selfish, and ultimately a massive fu*king failure. I am constantly sabotaging myself. I have intelligence but my emotions and neurosis will never let me apply it properly.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I'm so f**king angry at myself all the time. With good reason; I'm boring, selfish, and ultimately a massive fu*king failure. I am constantly sabotaging myself. I have intelligence but my emotions and neurosis will never let me apply it properly.
    You're not a failure though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.