Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    You're not a failure though.
    I am 20 and have never had a job and have no skill set whatsoever.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I am 20 and have never had a job and have no skill set whatsoever.
    But you're at uni though. I'm sure you'll have a good job after your degree,
    I'm sure you also have skills, but even if you don't, they can always be learned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I'm so f**king angry at myself all the time. With good reason; I'm boring, selfish, and ultimately a massive fu*king failure. I am constantly sabotaging myself. I have intelligence but my emotions and neurosis will never let me apply it properly.
    I hear what you are saying and get the feeling you are really frustrated but "never" is a long time and more than a 4-letter word.

I've 'never' spoken to you but I'm often on here and am happy to chat, as I'm sure a lot of people are.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Avocado really annoys me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Avocado really annoys me
    Why?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mans on tings)
    Why?
    ermmmm I have too much to say about them. Firstly, the texture is just wrong on so many levels and it's diabolical - no matter the variation you get. It can be rubbery, slimy, mushy, whatever but it's always consistent in being disgusting. You bite into it and it's just like :confused:

That's bad enough but when you combine it with the taste... which is deeply unpleasant - I would go as far as designating it the worst taste in the entire known universe. :sigh: I can't even begin to detail just how repulsive it is.

Do you like avocado? It's so overrated and people are always on about how wonderful it is - but I fail to see the appeal

ReputationRep:
    ermmmm I have too much to say about them. Firstly, the texture is just wrong on so many levels and it's diabolical - no matter the variation you get. It can be rubbery, slimy, mushy, whatever but it's always consistent in being disgusting. You bite into it and it's just like :confused:

That's bad enough but when you combine it with the taste... which is deeply unpleasant - I would go as far as designating it the worst taste in the entire known universe. :sigh: I can't even begin to detail just how repulsive it is.

Do you like avocado? It's so overrated and people are always on about how wonderful it is - but I fail to see the appeal
    I mean I haven't looked at an avocado and thought that deeply.:mute:

It just looks like a ugly mini green pineapple to me.

Aside from that yeah the taste is pretty grim and over powering. I don't really see what the appeal is neither.

Personally I prefer mangoes.:eating:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mans on tings)
    I mean I haven't looked at an avocado and thought that deeply.:mute:

It just looks like a ugly mini green pineapple to me.

Aside from that yeah the taste is pretty grim and over powering. I don't really see what the appeal is neither.

Personally I prefer mangoes.:eating:
    I think about them every single day.

it looks nothing like a pineapple imo :emo:

Yes ty!!!! But I'm going to buy an avocado and eat all of it bc :indiff:

erm I prefer carrots... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I think about them every single day.

it looks nothing like a pineapple imo :emo:

Yes ty!!!! But I'm going to buy an avocado and eat all of it bc :indiff:

erm I prefer carrots... :emo:
    Nah,carrots is the most stressful veggie. There is too much chewing involved:yum:.

You have to peel the carrot which takes 10 minutes then I have to eat the carrot which takes 20 minutes.

That's too much hard work for a vegetable.

Like easy to eat fruits, like bananas or blueberries.:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could slow things down! (BUT I can't!)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I feel not bad! (Sigh!) :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear)
    I wish I could slow things down! (BUT I can't!)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I feel not bad! (Sigh!) :sad:

My head hurts after falling down 4 flights of stairs!
    Try living with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    My head hurts after falling down 4 flights of stairs!
    Try living with that!
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear)
    :emo:
    Yeah.
    It hurts like hell.
    At school though.

ReputationRep:
    Got a B in my French mock (87/110) so really happy after getting a D last time :party:

Just hope my speaking exam doesn't completely ruin it.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Got a B in my French mock (87/110) so really happy after getting a D last time :party:

Just hope my speaking exam doesn't completely ruin it.....
    I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    idk whether to feel happy or sad, its my last day of work experience but im gonna miss the children

update: im so sad bc the children were so cute, they came up to me and starting hugging and kissing me then they were saying stuff like "I love you" and "I will miss you". Now yall understand why I love children so much. Also the staffs gave me a box of chocolate which was so unexpected.

ReputationRep:
    I feel pretty decent tbh

ReputationRep:
    Somewhat happy that I managed to get 10% knocked off the overpriced Lindtt Easter Egg, as the packaging was a little torn

ReputationRep:
    Good
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    My brain is amazing and great and all, but sometimes I ****ing hate it. I hate my issues and how no matter how much I tell myself that I am overthinking or coming up with insane theories, I still do it. I still feel abandoned or that I have done something wrong, and how I can't be a normal ****ing human being and discuss these things since I feel like I will get pity, when in reality I probably wouldn't as I'm just a ****ing self centred *****.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.