Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feeling slightly downbeat, some person was disrespectful to me out of nowhere and just dropped me. Thought we were mates tbh. I am honestly afraid I am gonna become a bitter person. It makes me wana be less nice to others if they are gonna be little shits to me.

Could use your advice fellow tsrians.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Girl in my flat who does sports rehab was giving a few of us back massages and it was soooooooooooo painful, but I love being touched and now my back feels great. She told me I'm full of knots.
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    feel gr8 TBH :ahee:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Having lit the fire after getting back from a walk with my deputy (dawg) I am feeling boosted.

It's late/early and I know it's TrolleyHead time but, hey ho...

:hitit:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Early driving lesson today. I am not a morning person
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Feeling slightly downbeat, some person was disrespectful to me out of nowhere and just dropped me. Thought we were mates tbh. I am honestly afraid I am gonna become a bitter person. It makes me wana be less nice to others if they are gonna be little shits to me.

Aw tbh I see how that would make you feel, that is so rude of them. But people like that are rare, the same thing is unlikely to happen again. Being less nice to others might seem like a good defence mechanism, but it will affect you more than it affects other people. It's just nice to be a nice person I guess

did you try talking to them?

They're nothing, they don't deserve your bitterness.

ReputationRep:
      Overwhelmed, stressed, anxious, tired af. Dissertation is due in 25 days and I have... an introduction?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      I stepped in my dogs puke earlier. my Dad thinks thats hilarious.
      flustered because me and my cousin can't arrange a date to meet up next week and we still need to arrange what to do etc etc etc. She broke up with her boyfriend so either she's lonely or is procrasinating revision for A2.

ReputationRep:

I had, what I think is a similar situation last year.

12th June - remember it like yesterday which indicates that maybe my/our emotions do not always strive to take the best care of their owners.

The only thing that keeps me going is hope - no matter how sh*te and shabby I feel, I know if I am able to cling on to hope (and my pretty dark/odd sense of humour) I will carry on and meet new people that could become friends.

ReputationRep:
      Bored, bored, so very bored...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Drez999)
      I had, what I think is a similar situation last year.

12th June - remember it like yesterday which indicates that maybe my/our emotions do not always strive to take the best care of their owners.

The only thing that keeps me going is hope - no matter how sh*te and shabby I feel, I know if I am able to cling on to hope (and my pretty dark/odd sense of humour) I will carry on and meet new people that could become friends.
      Thanks, hope is all I got atm.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      They're nothing, they don't deserve your bitterness.
      Thanks x You're right, but going forward its very frustrating and Im lost on what to do as I cant trust people anymore.

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
      Aw tbh I see how that would make you feel, that is so rude of them. But people like that are rare, the same thing is unlikely to happen again. Being less nice to others might seem like a good defence mechanism, but it will affect you more than it affects other people. It's just nice to be a nice person I guess

did you try talking to them?
      Thanks for your reply, needed to vent. I wish this was just one person. Been happening the last few months to be honest. Idk when yeh respect others..people seem to walk over yeh?

I think probably better to let people earn your respect..Idk it does make me bitter though and more likely to make advantage of others now.

I tried talking to one person recently and going nowhere. People don't show me respect and decency when I did with them. Ugh idk.
      • Welcome Squad

comedown lololol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      comedown lololol
      'sup Cavster
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Some day the break will come. Hope you're coping alright yourself. Yeh know where I am if yeh want a chat x
      Thanks :hugs: not been a good day at all - papa got admitted and then I lost my purse with about £40 in it, my paper and card privisional, banks cards and then some photos I maybe dropped it or left it somewhere when I was a rush to get to my gran's today. Called the police and bus company and there's no sign of it ah well, these things happen I suppose. I'll be glad to get home and get to my bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spock's Socks)
      Thanks :hugs: not been a good day at all - papa got admitted and then I lost my purse with about £40 in it, my paper and card privisional, banks cards and then some photos I maybe dropped it or left it somewhere when I was a rush to get to my gran's today. Called the police and bus company and there's no sign of it ah well, these things happen I suppose. I'll be glad to get home and get to my bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yep maybe a movie and get your ass into bed x

£40 is nothing in grand scheme of things, one of those days. never know might be a good omen for the future.

ReputationRep:
      feel like absolute **** tbh
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      ****ed off. some school kids took a dump and threw condoms in the drain in my house...whilst I was in the bathroom (#onlyinlutoncantheygetawaywitht hisshitinbroaddaylight)
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
      'sup Cavster
      awww i havent seen u for a while :cube:

ReputationRep:
      I'm feeling old and wondering if I should just switch to studying Korean because it's easier than Japanese

ReputationRep:
      Selfish. I cba with ppl rn.
      Might have an early night depending on sleep

ReputationRep:
      Had an argument with a ...relative o Facebook. I don't mind fairly civil debate, but I bloody hate it when they're all hypocritical. I called someone up on their racism, and the family member said "It's their private views"

ReputationRep:
      Wow. It seems like every one here is a bit annoyed/down/upset

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Internet)
      Wow. It seems like every one here is a bit annoyed/down/upset
      Surprisingly I'm actually in a good mood

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.