Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feet hurt, hungover and tired.... buuuut I had an excellent night
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

someone put me down for being off in the newsagents for my paper round I never mentioned anything about even WANTING time off so God knows why someone came in and nearly did my round for me...
    I hope it wasn't an april fools joke because it wasn't funny.

ReputationRep:
    It's early. I may have visited some... Not safe for work website and it said thanks for sharing to Facebook. As I was barely alert, I didn't even realise it was an April fools joke and thought it was just spam

ReputationRep:
    bored so amazingly monotonously dull today is
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    bored so amazingly monotonously dull today is
    you could do an april fools...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Burying my head into this report so I don't have to think or feel stupid human emotions.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Happy

Papa is getting out of hospital today

Gutted my purse hasn't been found or returned though ah well, what's done is done
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    anticipation - will it happen today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Burying my head into this report so I don't have to think or feel stupid human emotions.
    emotions are stupid, I never realised how controlling they can be sometimes, shutting them out from time to time helps a lot to think clearly...

anticipation - will it happen today?

probably not, its april fools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Happy

Gutted my purse hasn't been found or returned though ah well, what's done is done
    Feeling pleased for you about your Papa - not so much for your lost purse but life goes on...

Btw, your new avatar is too beautiful
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    since when was it april's fool?? i thought that was on the 4th :eek:

----------------------

i am fed up atm. Idk why i even bother to look forward to the holidays because they are always ****. Wish i had my own job and was older so i could just book spontaneous trips abroad like cool people do but no instead im stuck here doing more *****y work even though i was hoping to not do some work for a bit considering i have worked my non-existent balls off all year and especially lately.
    i would also like to matter, i mean ik noone matters and everyone just gets forgotten anyway unless you died in a war or something cos then you're sort of collectively remembered but honestly i would just like to be needed by someone. Everyone can cope just fine without me though which i guess is good for them and it isnt good to need someone necessarily but i wish i had made an impact on someone instead of everyone making an impact on me. Also dislike the holidays because im less exhausted so when im asleep i dream more and more vividly and consecutively so that's just a fabulous bundle of enjoyment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Feet hurt, hungover and tired.... buuuut I had an excellent night
    Sorry to hear your feet hurt - did you going dancing last night? :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)

----------------------

i am fed up atm. Idk why i even bother to look forward to the holidays because they are always ****. Wish i had my own job and was older so i could just book spontaneous trips abroad like cool people do but no instead im stuck here doing more *****y work even though i was hoping to not do some work for a bit considering i have worked my non-existent balls off all year and especially lately.
    i would also like to matter, i mean ik noone matters and everyone just gets forgotten anyway unless you died in a war or something cos then you're sort of collectively remembered but honestly i would just like to be needed by someone. Everyone can cope just fine without me though which i guess is good for them and it isnt good to need someone necessarily but i wish i had made an impact on someone instead of everyone making an impact on me. Also dislike the holidays because im less exhausted so when im asleep i dream more and more vividly and consecutively so that's just a fabulous bundle of enjoyment.

thats some true stuff but theres not much we can do about it I guess, sounds a bit cold but developing more independence and shutting out emotions a bit usually help, at least it does for me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

----------------------

nope April fools is definitely today :yes:
    I know what you mean about trying to find a job though...
    updated my cv with my work experience which I've just finished :woo:but there's no jobs/part time work where i live either, I want to learn to drive my to do that money is needed *sighs*
    holidays are kinda boring - at least they're only 2 weeks compared to the longer nearly 6 week holiday, which could really be made shorter and added to make the Christmas holiday longer and you can sleep longer in the hols
    you can talk/PM me if your bored if you want :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    thats some true stuff but theres not much we can do about it I guess, sounds a bit cold but developing more independence and shutting out emotions a bit usually help, at least it does for me
    it is very true ur right. i do need to be more independent and i am quite good at shutting out emotions sometimes (often in the least appropriate situations) but well this is tmi but this period is atrocious and i think my hormones are having a field day cos i keep spontaneously crying :emo:

also ur tagline is super cute only just noticed it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Happy

that's good he's getting out of hospital :hugs:
    just noticed you changed your pp - liking it :yes: sorry about what happened to your purse yesterday btw it sound(s)ed like a nightmare

ReputationRep:
    it is very true ur right. i do need to be more independent and i am quite good at shutting out emotions sometimes (often in the least appropriate situations) but well this is tmi but this period is atrocious and i think my hormones are having a field day cos i keep spontaneously crying :emo:

also ur tagline is super cute only just noticed it
    nothing is ever tmi for me, tmi is my forte, drop a pm if you ever have tmi or need to chat

I rarely completely shut my emotions off fully, but Ive dulled mine significantly now and reduce my sensitivity to everything good and bad, it protects me and others so makes sense for me. Either that or Im going through a phase and Im just damn bored

hormones are chemical messengers so maybe you just need to stimulate yourself to get the balance again? maybe take a hot bath or go for a run idk, just change something so your body changes back? it needs to have a chemical impact on your body tho so something physical I guess

thanks, I was just about to change my tagline but Ill keep it since you like it, have other quotes I love

ReputationRep:
    Tired, as ever.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Feeling pleased for you about your Papa - not so much for your lost purse but life goes on...

Btw, your new avatar is too beautiful
    Thank you :hugs: that's one of my cats, Nibbler she's not feeling too well today so I need to keep an eye on her I'm sure its just an upset stomach she has and it'll pass soon but I'm a worry wart
    that's good he's getting out of hospital :hugs:
    just noticed you changed your pp - liking it :yes: sorry about what happened to your purse yesterday btw it sound(s)ed like a nightmare
    Thanks :hugs: yeah it was the worst day I've had in a long time. I lost my purse on the way to my gran's after finding out my papa got admitted so I was stressed and rushing so maybe dropped it or left it on the bus the main thing is all my cards and ID have been cancelled and reported as lost/stolen so no one can use them

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :hugs: that's one of my cats, Nibbler she's not feeling too well today so I need to keep an eye on her I'm sure its just an upset stomach she has and it'll pass soon but I'm a worry wart

Thanks :hugs: yeah it was the worst day I've had in a long time. I lost my purse on the way to my gran's after finding out my papa got admitted so I was stressed and rushing so maybe dropped it or left it on the bus the main thing is all my cards and ID have been cancelled and reported as lost/stolen so no one can use them
    You think that's bad, last year someone hacked my bank account and set up a direct debit from it and just over £200 was taken. :unimpressed:

(Although Halifax swiftly refunded it. )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.