I'm feeling pretty good now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Sorry to hear your feet hurt - did you going dancing last night? :danceboy:
    I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I did
    I can't dance for toffee but love 60's, 70's and 80's music - was your last night warmed with any of that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    since when was it april's fool?? i thought that was on the 4th :eek:

----------------------

i am fed up atm. Idk why i even bother to look forward to the holidays because they are always ****. Wish i had my own job and was older so i could just book spontaneous trips abroad like cool people do but no instead im stuck here doing more *****y work even though i was hoping to not do some work for a bit considering i have worked my non-existent balls off all year and especially lately.
    i would also like to matter, i mean ik noone matters and everyone just gets forgotten anyway unless you died in a war or something cos then you're sort of collectively remembered but honestly i would just like to be needed by someone. Everyone can cope just fine without me though which i guess is good for them and it isnt good to need someone necessarily but i wish i had made an impact on someone instead of everyone making an impact on me. Also dislike the holidays because im less exhausted so when im asleep i dream more and more vividly and consecutively so that's just a fabulous bundle of enjoyment.
    you do matter cavy

ReputationRep:
    horny

ReputationRep:
    Bit f*cked off but hey ho, the day is still early(ish)...

ReputationRep:
    I can't dance for toffee but love 60's, 70's and 80's music - was your last night warmed with any of that?
    A little bit, I have a 70s/80s night later this month to go too though! What should I dress up as?!?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    you do matter cavy
    thank you CF :hugs: i hope it doesnt come across as i was fishing, i dont work like that, anything i say i mean with honesty.
    just atm i am in the frame of mind that no-one really cares and the few people that do (i.e the ones on here/the ones i speak to offline) are miles and miles away and can't really do anything anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I have a free day tomorrow. Like completely free.
    No work, no volunteering, nothing in my diary, no meet ups... ziltch
    I'm sure something will pop up tomorrow :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    A little bit, I have a 70s/80s night later this month to go too though! What should I dress up as?!?
    One of them there beauties from ABBA?

ReputationRep:
    thank you CF :hugs: i hope it doesnt come across as i was fishing, i dont work like that, anything i say i mean with honesty.
    just atm i am in the frame of mind that no-one really cares and the few people that do (i.e the ones on here/the ones i speak to offline) are miles and miles away and can't really do anything anyway.
    It does get better Cavy, at least from the work front. I really do wish you well though as you're a nice person and you do deserve to be happy
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by The_Internet)
    It does get better Cavy, at least from the work front. I really do wish you well though as you're a nice person and you do deserve to be happy
    Thank you Internet :hugs: i do hope so, i mean im under no illusions that uni will be easy or anything but it will be nice not to have to juggle 3 separate subjects all the time
    and thank you for that :hugs: tbh i can see it going either way, im either going to be successful or something bad is going to happen to me i feel. Even if i am successful though idk that it will have that much of a positive outcome because even if i got some high flying corporate job in a design company which is what i want because i have to have structure and high intensity fast moving stuff to keep my mind occupied, all those jobs are in the city which isnt an environment i like particularly and tbh if i had a breakdown over A2 then i cant see myself managing some global company or anything without destroying myself.
    ty for ur support and nice words :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling doomed. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    it didn't come across as fishing, i know you are an amazing person and you deserve to have a good life. if you ever feel you need to talk feel free to pm me :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    it didn't come across as fishing, i know you are an amazing person and you deserve to have a good life. if you ever feel you need to talk feel free to pm me :hugs:
    Thank you so much :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much :hugs:
    no problem, whenever you need me i'll be here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disallowed)
    I'm feeling doomed. :sigh:
    how come? :holmes:

(Original post by starfab)
    I just realised I have a free day tomorrow. Like completely free.
    No work, no volunteering, nothing in my diary, no meet ups... ziltch
    I'm sure something will pop up tomorrow :dontknow:
    anything happen in the end :lol:

Bit f*cked off but hey ho, the day is still early(ish)...
    hope todays better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    how come? :holmes:

anything happen in the end :lol:

hope todays better
    Yep
    Some family's coming over later today.
    Might invite few other people over, if they're free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Yep
    Some family's coming over later today.
    knew it! life never stops, hope you guys have a good time

ReputationRep:
    One of them there beauties from ABBA?
    Oooo good idea!! I hadn't thought of ABBA

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.