ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    What would you tell me of i said that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm rubbish at taking my own advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I'm rubbish at taking my own advice
    Don't take your own advice. Just get the part of you that feels there is no point to talk to the part of you which actually wants to do it. So they are working together, rather than fighting one another. I worked this out in therapy. She say's I have sharp mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clockrice)
    Don't take your own advice. Just get the part of you that feels there is no point to talk to the part of you which actually wants to do it. So they are working together, rather than fighting one another. I worked this out in therapy. She say's I have sharp mind.
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    gonna see a physio soon for my shoulder. Also I might be working at the machinima booth at comicon next month
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I just really hate researching, especially when I can't find what I want to find and I can't think of a way to find it. :cry: I remember when someone said I'll eventually grow to love it, but I feel like he was just saying that to make me feel better.

ReputationRep:
    I just keep thinking about chicken nuggets ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    gonna see a physio soon for my shoulder. Also I might be working at the machinima booth at comicon next month
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Frustrated that circumstance prevents me from doing something that I really want to do. Thinking two moves ahead, I am a Wyvern Rider surrounded by archers. This makes my heart sad.

A great start to my birthday. We were going on a sort of 'walk-around' of the city today to look at the old buildings, which I was looking forward to. My little group went inside the castle and I thought about taking pictures for Chris, but then we went into the gift shop and I suddenly exploded with tears. i tried to hold them back, but I really did, I stared at the fire notice and blinked and blinked furiously for a few minutes, but it wasn't happening. I didn't want anybody to see, so I quickly left and made my way back to halls. Cue worried phone call from H asking where I was.

What made me so upset?
      Hannah had told me previously that she'd get friends to come to Spoons so I could have a dessert. So when everyone was meeting at the starting point in the visitor centre, I asked my (previously) favourite friend A if she was coming to Spoons after we'd finished and she went, "NO, I need to save money" very abruptly. I was a bit shocked and upset, to say the least. I made a big effort for her birthday last year - spent a bit of money on her and got her a few really nice presents that I knew she'd like and a card. I'm not someone who demands presents or anything like that, but surely asking her to come to Spoons for my birthday isn't a big ask? :erm: I sort of see getting a close friend a card as a given on birthdays, too.:erm:

So I'm just sitting in my room now, a bit wounded, checking the postbox downstairs at intervals in the hope of a card from Chris or someone or something

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Goaded)
      Sucks right? Just wanna talk to that one person, and you can't cos you know you :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed it up
      😢😢

ReputationRep:
      Numb

ReputationRep:
      Sneezing for England + feeling 'chesty' + more than a little 'snotty' = think I'm getting a cold.

Hope it's not 'Man Flu' which obviously is a killer...
      • Welcome Squad

Feel like crawling into my duvet and pretending i don't exist.
      Oops already doing that

ReputationRep:
      smashing

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      A great start to my birthday. We were going on a sort of 'walk-around' of the city today to look at the old buildings, which I was looking forward to. My little group went inside the castle and I thought about taking pictures for Chris, but then we went into the gift shop and I suddenly exploded with tears. i tried to hold them back, but I really did, I stared at the fire notice and blinked and blinked furiously for a few minutes, but it wasn't happening. I didn't want anybody to see, so I quickly left and made my way back to halls. Cue worried phone call from H asking where I was.

What made me so upset?
      Hannah had told me previously that she'd get friends to come to Spoons so I could have a dessert. So when everyone was meeting at the starting point in the visitor centre, I asked my (previously) favourite friend A if she was coming to Spoons after we'd finished and she went, "NO, I need to save money" very abruptly. I was a bit shocked and upset, to say the least. I made a big effort for her birthday last year - spent a bit of money on her and got her a few really nice presents that I knew she'd like and a card. I'm not someone who demands presents or anything like that, but surely asking her to come to Spoons for my birthday isn't a big ask? :erm: I sort of see getting a close friend a card as a given on birthdays, too.:erm:

So I'm just sitting in my room now, a bit wounded, checking the postbox downstairs at intervals in the hope of a card from Chris or someone or something
      If yeh made your address public I'm sure you'd get a card or two

Or a stalker...
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      I miss my best friend a lot :cry2: I need to see her soon but it's so hard to organise something :cry:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CoolCavy)
      Feel like crawling into my duvet and pretending i don't exist.
      Oops already doing that
      whats up?

ReputationRep:
      I don't want pity
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
      whats up?
      Sorry for the late reply , thank you for asking :hugs:
      quite a few things but i dont really want to write them publically
      i do feel a bit better now for crying and things and have made up with the one person who cares who i was trying to push away.
      now i just feel tired and emotionally drained but hopefully slightly on track again
      hope ur doing well yourself :cube:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.